Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Well done for the theory POW. +1 Internetz for you.

It would be funny to have Itachi Vs. Nagato for all time, it could be a place of the Narutoverse where every steers clear as there is a never ending battle that rages on through many generations.

I too think they will seal each other at the same time, or that Itachi will pull out his sealing sword and seal's nagato. Then Itachi can use the sword on the Edo Kages, saving Gaara and Oonki and in a way redeeming the Uchiha clan.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Man I really didnt think Itachi could break free, but who would have though shuis would bail him out.

No one really, but kishi lol.

Kudos to you POW.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Well it turns out that the basic concept of this thread was on the money Itachi is just too bad ass to end up as Tool.

The big question is how long will this jutsu last on him or how long can he remain on the battlefield as an ally?
    I have got to admit this theory was even closer to the truth than I expected. As you say the question now is how will Itachi's freedom effect the battlefield. I think there is a lot of potential for Itachi to be used in an interesting way so I hope he doesn't leave quite yet.

You know something else I just realized having Itachi too free on the battlefield is a little too good to be true. I dont think Nagato will be free'd either as that might give the Alliance too much of an edge.
    Well Madara still seems to have the upper hand from my perspective. Having Itachi could be a huge benefit to the alliance but Madara himself still seems like a massive obstacle. On top of having the Eternal Mangekyou and Rinnegan, he has the Heretical Demon statue with 7 bijuu's power. He also has tools that he has not utilized while the Alliance seems to be using almost everything at their disposal. As capable as Itachi is, Madara still seems to be in a class of his own. I still don't see how Naruto and Killerbee could hope to take on Madara at present, they are having enough trouble with Nagato.

Personally, I think that Madara's downfall is dependant on Sasuke switching sides and Kabuto turning on him. Kabuto still has dozens of S-Class ninja at his disposal and he may still have more that we haven't seen. A big problem Madara has at the moment is that if he reveals any vulnerability it could break the stalemate.

I think the most balanced outcome is that Itachi will act as decoy and fight Nagato so that Naruto & KB can continue on. Since Itachi can spam his MS jutsu without worrying he can use Susanoo although Nagato can repel or absorb it he can still keep him busy spamming it.

I think the outcome will likely have Nagato sealing Itachi with Itachi at the same time sealing Nagato neutralizing both threats.
    I agree that it would be interesting to see Itachi fight Nagato and it would make a lot of sense under the circumstances. The big question for me at the moment, is if Kabuto can end the technique would he let Itachi and Nagato fight? If Itachi threatens to remove one of Kabuto's primary tools I have trouble seeing why Itachi would let him be, if he has the power to end it. So I think it is a question of whether or not Kabuto can end the technique on Itachi and if he can would it serve his interests? I can still think of many reasons that Kabuto might want to keep Itachi alive. It would be satisfactory to have Itachi and Nagato fight and then mutually end each other but it would be interesting if it were more complex than that.

Itachi probably knew more about Madara than anyone currently on Konoha's side and his connection to Sasuke could also be very useful. Both of those things could help Kabuto further his goals. Since Shisui's technique has already been used on Itachi himself Naruto might need Itachi to help him figure out an alternative counter to Sasuke's Eternal Mangekyou, the same can be said for Madara. It is to Kabuto's benefit to let that happen. Right now, it seems like it would be extremely difficult for Kabuto to try and take Sasuke. He would be better to have Sasuke and Naruto weaken each other and make a move while they and Madara are vulnerabe, Itachi could definitely help make that happen if he is left to work with the Alliance.

I think that what will really change the course of the battle is internal problems for Team Evil.
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...9/page008.html

We all know it and always have known that Kabuto just plays Madara's b*tch, the heck even Madara knows it, so that he can damage both sides and swoop in when they all are at their worst. It's when Kabuto finally show's himself and do what everyone knows is coming that the battle will turn around and upside down. Without Kabuto Madara's army stand little chance against the ally's. Just the white Zetsu's can do allot of damage but seeing how both sides have lost half their respective army and that is with Kabuto's zombie's, he would have no choice but to go to war himself to achieve anything close to that, but it's unlikely that even Madara could fight that many, and any less fight against Naruto and Bee after that. And all the Kage's would probably show up if Madara had entered the battlefield.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    I think that what will really change the course of the battle is internal problems for Team Evil.
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...9/page008.html

We all know it and always have known that Kabuto just plays Madara's b*tch, the heck even Madara knows it, so that he can damage both sides and swoop in when they all are at their worst. It's when Kabuto finally show's himself and do what everyone knows is coming that the battle will turn around and upside down. Without Kabuto Madara's army stand little chance against the ally's. Just the white Zetsu's can do allot of damage but seeing how both sides have lost half their respective army and that is with Kabuto's zombie's, he would have no choice but to go to war himself to achieve anything close to that, but it's unlikely that even Madara could fight that many, and any less fight against Naruto and Bee after that. And all the Kage's would probably show up if Madara had entered the battlefield.
    Yeah.. Madara is pretty screwed right now. But.. you do realize that Madara had a plan ready, without Kabuto's help? He already had a plan ready, but Kabuto walked in saying "HEY I WANNA HELP YOU." So Madara changed his plans.

One thing I don't understand and this could be all simple. Madara could teleport to Kabuto and rip his soul out with one of the paths of pain. GG

Quote Originally Posted by Tobirama Senju View Post
    Yeah.. Madara is pretty screwed right now. But.. you do realize that Madara had a plan ready, without Kabuto's help? He already had a plan ready, but Kabuto walked in saying "HEY I WANNA HELP YOU." So Madara changed his plans.

One thing I don't understand and this could be all simple. Madara could teleport to Kabuto and rip his soul out with one of the paths of pain. GG
    Yes I do know he had a plan, and what I'm saying is that his plan would have failed. And it's all thanks to Kabuto that it's going as well as it is. The reason why Madara keep Kabuto around is simply because he's practical to him, if tries to kill him he can cancel the technique and Madara must know what kind of damage that would to do his army. But we do know that Madara is planning to kill Kabuto as soon as he beaten the allied forces.

Spoiler!

Water type

its pretty unknown if madara's plan would have failed without kabuto, for all we know, madara revised his plan after kabuto joined him, for all we know, he could have planed to unleach the tailed beasts he had captured when things got dicey, and we all know that those 7 tailed beast he has, are armies on to themselves.

Well, half his army is dead and that is with the help of the zombies, so even if his planned wouldn't have failed yet, he would have an allot tougher time without Kabuto and it would have been a struggle. We do know that Madara had a planned but changed it because Kabuto joined in, and there is no doubt that Edo Tensei is the major force behind the enemy army at this point at least. The statue could sure do a hell of an amount of damage but it's also to important for Madara to risk using constantly.

But I agree that it would not bee easy to get Madara even without the Edo Tensei, we do know that he likes to wait to the last minute to show his cards, and that is only if he got no other choice. Two Akatsuki member are enough to take all other tailed beast's than the Hachibi and Kyuubi, and there are several shinobi among the villages that can rival the lower Akatsuki member, so the beast's wouldn't be the biggest crisis ever.

Spoiler!

Water type

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    Well, half his army is dead and that is with the help of the zombies, so even if his planned wouldn't have failed yet, he would have an allot tougher time without Kabuto and it would have been a struggle. We do know that Madara had a planned but changed it because Kabuto joined in, and there is no doubt that Edo Tensei is the major force behind the enemy army at this point at least. The statue could sure do a hell of an amount of damage but it's also to important for Madara to risk using constantly.

But I agree that it would not bee easy to get Madara even without the Edo Tensei, we do know that he likes to wait to the last minute to show his cards, and that is only if he got no other choice. Two Akatsuki member are enough to take all other tailed beast's than the Hachibi and Kyuubi, and there are several shinobi among the villages that can rival the lower Akatsuki member, so the beast's wouldn't be the biggest crisis ever.
    Unleashing all the beasts at once, would be more problematic. I wonder if Madara can actually release the tailed beasts from Gedo Mazo.

He probably can release them, especially now that he has the Rinnegan, but he wouldn't be able to control the beast's then so it's no way to be sure that they would attack alliance or that they would even attack to begin with. They know what Madara did and they will probably tun on him, then each other and finally those stupid enough to get in their way.

So when they are all in Gedo Mazo he can control their power and he have all the power in one place.

Spoiler!

Water type