Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    If the user takes away the summon's personality they can't resist the summoning because there's nothing to resist with. Orocihmaru with the first hokage and second hokage quickly took their personailties because there could have been a chance the third hokage could have striked some emotional weakpoint given their history with each other.

But on the flip side taking the personailites of the edo tensei's means you have to control the summons yourself meaning you have to know how their abilities work. For example kabuto didn't take full control of Deidara becuase he doesn't understand how his explosive clay works.

Kabuto with itachi and nagato won't be reakless by leaving itachi and nagato free to do what they want. They are among his strongest summons like the haxed kages he summoned like the 2nd stone kage, don't forget that. I think the true question would be does kabuto understand how to use the rinnegan? Kaubto has mentioned he wants to learn about the rinnegan and the so6p so I reakon nagato will be his riskest summon out of the lot. I imagine from orochimaru he would have a good idea how the sharingan works.
    Last edited by psukkar; 05-16-2011 at 08:57 AM.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    considering how many fans and how awesome itachi is; i'm sure and hope kishi will do something really cool with him.. and i want to see itachi go ALL-OUT, NO REMORSE, just straight up MURDERING fodder nin left and right!!! just him going straight for the kill, super efficiently, no need for MS >:] i know i'm not the only one who would love to see that.. right guys?... guys?
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Alright, Kabuto won't be stupid enough to bring Itachi that close to him to throw him under a genjutsu. He is much smarter then that.

Nagato won't be able to do shit either, because he needs Itachi for support. He can't even stand. This means he needs that machine to control the 6 paths of pain.

Now I wonder, what would happen if Kabuto taught one of his Edo Tensei's the arts of Impure world resurrection. He would then put a strict ass powerful tag to make sure that the resurrected would follow his orders. The Edo Tensei would kill Kabuto and then resurrect him.

The flaws of Edo Tensei, is that if the summoner is placed onto a genjutsu you can force him to release the jutsu. Now if Kabuto was resurrected by one of his edo tenseis, he could then disperse the Edo tensei that resurrected him or seal his soul somewhere so that that person who resurrected Kabuto is GONE.

Now since that if the summoner dies, the resurrected still lives.. the summoner is gone from the world. Which eliminates 1 major flaw in Edo tensei. Now, Kabuto can enjoy the benefits of eternal immortality, and can never ever be destroyed by physical means.

That would mean an almost invincible Kabuto. Would there be any drawbacks, if he did this? I mean you basically live forever and ever - literally. He would enjoy unlimited energy, and he could beat the shit out of Madara.

I would do that if I were you :p

Well it turns out that the basic concept of this thread was on the money Itachi is just too bad ass to end up as Tool.

The big question is how long will this jutsu last on him or how long can he remain on the battlefield as an ally?

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Well it turns out that the basic concept of this thread was on the money Itachi is just too bad ass to end up as Tool.

The big question is how long will this jutsu last on him or how long can he remain on the battlefield as an ally?
    "To Protect Konoha"

Methinks until he feels he's done that, he'll be around for a while. Needless to say, Itachi's presence on the good guy's side may make things very interesting.

You know something else I just realized having Itachi too free on the battlefield is a little too good to be true. I dont think Nagato will be free'd either as that might give the Alliance too much of an edge.

I think the most balanced outcome is that Itachi will act as decoy and fight Nagato so that Naruto & KB can continue on. Since Itachi can spam his MS jutsu without worrying he can use Susanoo although Nagato can repel or absorb it he can still keep him busy spamming it.

I think the outcome will likely have Nagato sealing Itachi with Itachi at the same time sealing Nagato neutralizing both threats.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

You know something else I just realized having Itachi too free on the battlefield is a little too good to be true. I dont think Nagato will be free'd either as that might give the Alliance too much of an edge.

I think the most balanced outcome is that Itachi will act as decoy and fight Nagato so that Naruto & KB can continue on. Since Itachi can spam his MS jutsu without worrying he can use Susanoo although Nagato can repel or absorb it he can still keep him busy spamming it.

I think the outcome will likely have Nagato sealing Itachi with Itachi at the same time sealing Nagato neutralizing both threats.
    That sounds good, but I do want Itachi to meet Sauske.

Now would be a good time for Itachi to use his genjutsu/sealing sword I'd think.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

that can happen.

however, i bet in two more probable and plot wise better scenarios.

1) 3 vs 1, nagato seals itachi, bee and naruto able to pin nagato. one seals him or reinforcements do it.
    2) 3 vs 1, itachi and bee going down, nagato sealed but kabuto keeps hachibi.

either way, itachi will die like a hero, just like jiraya. god, i miss him.
    there's also room for another convenient gesture by nagato, just like in konoha.

I hate you POW, you got me all hyped for this months ago.

Nah just kidding. Awesome as always!