Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan360 View Post
    isnt itachi basucally blind now, since madara took his eye and out them in sasuke
    This:

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Edo summons dont use their real bodies they are deceased souls possessing a sacrifice body surrounded by dirt that takes the form of their old selves.
    Simply speaking, it's maaaaaagic ;p.

Though the truth is that they are not Zombies. It's more of a advanced form of possesing, where the body of the person that is being possesed is adjusted to the new soul, by completely coyping it(so that the old body would be the same as the new soul).

Why does the dead have to do anything ? Untill now ET proved that the dead can't change anything that is currently hapening. That's why I belive that Nagato and Itachi will both face Naruto as a test of his might, plus they may speak something usefull as well.

Excellent topic!

POW, Thank you for adding this topic. I happen to agree with you 100%. I believe Itachi Had already anticipated this from the jump street. Especially with Hanzo resisting the ET, It leads me to believe that the whole itachi ending kabuto's technique will come to play in this manga.

It would be interesting if Itachi did somehow use this opportunity to turn things around but even for him, knowing that Kabuto would resurrect him seems like a tall order. Itachi knew a great many things but he didn't seem to be aware of the full extent of Madara's plans and Madara himself seemed completely caught offguard by Kabuto. I really do hope that Itachi's resurrection does play a significant role in the story but I have my doubts that he actually knew that it would happen. Hard to say though Itachi's limits have always been enigmatic. As pointed out, Itachi really does seem like the ideal person to end Kabuto's technique, and the fact that we have seen other characters break free or at least show resistance to Kabuto's control does at least create the possibility that he could break free somehow.

Its an interesting thought, I kind of doubt it will happen since I think that Sasuke will be the one to stop Kabuto, as part of his redemption but who knows. Even now though Itachi is still one of the most mysterious characters in the series and the full extent of his endgame is still unclear so I think its a fair guess that we could see something big from him.

As more and more fighters are being eliminated, it makes Kabuto controlling a smaller population easier. I for one, don't want Kabuto's technique to end because I want to see the fights.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    My thoughts have been that while Edo Itachi faces Sasuke, Edo Nagato will face Naruto. Nagato will be sent to the Cloud village and will fight with Tsuande & A to distract the Shinobi leadership. Naruto will be the only one able to handle him so will show up and go round 2.

Meanwhile some other Edo summons possible the former Jinchuuriki will face off against KB distracting him until Madara himself may come and face off against KB. My feeling is that after Itachi ends Edo Tensei there will be split panel scene with Nagato & Itachi fading away then another split panel with Naruto & Sasuke.

Kabuto will manage to escape Sasuke's wrath while Madara captures KB.
    Always thought that this would happen.

It's obvious what Kabuto will do with Edo Itachi... he'll make him fight other Edo's so that we can resolve all the stupid Itachi-based match-up threads.

Yes, Itachi was a very dangeous person to bring back, especially leaving his personality intact. His body can be controlled, but most of his techniques require only thought (genjutsu). However, Nagato is infinitely more dangerous!, he can bring the dead back to life! That alone makes him a bad person to make undead.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Yes, Itachi was a very dangeous person to bring back, especially leaving his personality intact. His body can be controlled, but most of his techniques require only thought (genjutsu). However, Nagato is infinitely more dangerous!, he can bring the dead back to life! That alone makes him a bad person to make undead.
    Wait, this sounds almost like Matrix !!! Itachi & Nagato will team up and kill Naruto, with will release their binding and then Naruto will be revived(by Nagato) with a rinnegan !!!

The truth is, I would rather like to see Sasuke vs Nagato and Itachi vs Naruto, as it would show their growth and a different ways of defeating those two.

For some reason I dont want to see a Naruto vs Itachi matchup. I liked Naruto and Itachi's relationship as is. As it was left, Itachi seemed to rather like Naruto. Even when Itachi and Kisame went to capture Naruto pre-time skip, it seemed that Itachi was sort of impressed/interested in Naruto. Plus Itachi even gave Naruto a special/secret power. I think that would be ruined if Naruto had to fight Itachi. Plus, who wouldnt want to see Saskue flip out at the site of his ressurected genious brother.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    (A little digression): One has to wonder what Itachi and Nagato are doing right now. Could it be that a summon who is still inside his coffin remains inert?
    I think Nagato might be collecting bodies for his dummies.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA