Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 168
  1. #151
    Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    1,906
    ^^^^^ sorry guys, hahah..OMG!! I never meant to post it on this thread, IT was meant for the latest chapter. Day after christmas; still drunk I think, lol

    ( seriously; I was going all those 5 pages on the latest chapter thread, but couldn't FIND it,.. I was like: WTF ?!?! But I found it and I will delete it )
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

  2. #152
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,555
    Has anyone considered that everything Kabuto is currently witnessing is part of a genjutsu.

    If I'm not mistaken Kabuto already made eye contact with Itachi and really that is all it takes, if you remember what happened to Deidara. Itachi is not the type to waste a moment also Itachi can even point his finger and trap someone.

    Something about this fight seems a bit off and I mean more Itachi's lack of composure. I mean he went up against Nagato and hardly broke a sweat so why is he worried about Kabuto.


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  3. #153
    Senior Member master.roly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    365
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Has anyone considered that everything Kabuto is currently witnessing is part of a genjutsu.

    If I'm not mistaken Kabuto already made eye contact with Itachi and really that is all it takes, if you remember what happened to Deidara. Itachi is not the type to waste a moment also Itachi can even point his finger and trap someone.

    Something about this fight seems a bit off and I mean more Itachi's lack of composure. I mean he went up against Nagato and hardly broke a sweat so why is he worried about Kabuto.
    I agree, something seems strange or maybe its just Kishi being inconsistant again. I just hope he doesnt disapoint.

  4. #154
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,555
    You know I kind of had this other idea that maybe a bit too far fetched but....

    I was thinking if it was possible to enhance Susanoo by turning all your physical energy into mental energy and becoming "one" with Susanoo. That would essential be like Ascending to higher plane of pure energy causing Susanoo and the user to merge perfectly into a Super Light-Chakra being increasing its power several times but at the cost that the user will disappear once the energy burns out.


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  5. #155
    SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    You know I kind of had this other idea that maybe a bit too far fetched but....

    I was thinking if it was possible to enhance Susanoo by turning all your physical energy into mental energy and becoming "one" with Susanoo. That would essential be like Ascending to higher plane of pure energy causing Susanoo and the user to merge perfectly into a Super Light-Chakra being increasing its power several times but at the cost that the user will disappear once the energy burns out.
    I had a somewhat similar thought in which I imagined Itachi also possessing the third treasure which is a jewel; the same jewel found in susano'o's forehead, which would allow the user to become one with susano'o, or at least focus all its power on the user's body, so that there would be a mini susano'o armor wrapped around the user which held all the power of the big susano'o, much more convenient as far as mobility is concerned. I would assume this ability to be passed down to Sasuke from Itachi.

    Though I didn't quite imagine the user to become energy himself like susano'o is.
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif


  6. #156
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,555
    Well well it does look like Izanami is Itachi's ultimate weapon here but what is Izanami.


    Izanami:

    It was already stated by Tobi that Creation of all things jutsu has 2 parts ; to create form from nothingness and Breathe life into and both parts represent the Uchiha & Senju side of things.


    So Izanami must be the ability to create something from nothingness or rather to alter the form of another. Itachi is probably going to alter Kabuto's form removing the White snake from his body returning him back to his original state.


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  7. #157
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,942
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Well well it does look like Izanami is Itachi's ultimate weapon here but what is Izanami.


    Izanami:

    It was already stated by Tobi that Creation of all things jutsu has 2 parts ; to create form from nothingness and Breathe life into and both parts represent the Uchiha & Senju side of things.


    So Izanami must be the ability to create something from nothingness or rather to alter the form of another. Itachi is probably going to alter Kabuto's form removing the White snake from his body returning him back to his original state.
    Or it's ability is the reverse of Izanagi, were the target's life is sucked out and reduced to nothing.



  8. #158
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,437
    I think that, just as the Sharingan version of Izanagi can rewrite the Caster's version of "reality" for a certain period of time, the Sharingan Izanami can rewrite the target/victim's "reality" for a certain period of time.

  9. #159
    [̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅] guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    in your hearts
    Posts
    2,660
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Well well it does look like Izanami is Itachi's ultimate weapon here but what is Izanami.


    Izanami:

    It was already stated by Tobi that Creation of all things jutsu has 2 parts ; to create form from nothingness and Breathe life into and both parts represent the Uchiha & Senju side of things.


    So Izanami must be the ability to create something from nothingness or rather to alter the form of another. Itachi is probably going to alter Kabuto's form removing the White snake from his body returning him back to his original state.
    The First is the only guy other than Naruto, that I remember creating life ie. trees. That would my guess into how breathing life relates to what Tobi said. If Izanami were to do the same, then it makes the Senju look pointless. I believe Izanami doesn't breathe life in, but chooses what you will do with that breath or chooses your destiny.

    It sounds like a genjutsu to me..

    A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

  10. #160
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,942
    If the first one changes illusion in to reality, then the other one might change reality in to illusions, for example making Kabuto's Sage mode in to illusion, would make Kabuto belive that he is using it, when in reality he wouldn't... or something like that ;P. We need a better translation of that line.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •