Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    Something just hit me, isn't the sacrifice used for Edo, the "container" for the technique? I think it is. And, if it is the "container" for the dead person's soul, then the quality of the container would affect the power of the person revived. What I mean to say, is that If the person offered up is weak or has limited chakra, then the revived person will be limited to that amount of Chakra.

If you think about it, it would explain why the 1st and 2nd Hokage were so weak when they were revived. Orochimaru's minions were too weak to support the 1st and 2nd at full power.

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pratesh View Post
    Something just hit me, isn't the sacrifice used for Edo, the "container" for the technique? I think it is. And, if it is the "container" for the dead person's soul, then the quality of the container would affect the power of the person revived. What I mean to say, is that If the person offered up is weak or has limited chakra, then the revived person will be limited to that amount of Chakra.

If you think about it, it would explain why the 1st and 2nd Hokage were so weak when they were revived. Orochimaru's minions were too weak to support the 1st and 2nd at full power.
    I don't know about that. I don't recall any statement made within the manga that admits this. However in my point of view, Edo would be a counter-productive jutsu if you needed a live person as strong as the dead person you wanted back...

There is no evidence supporting the theory that the Edo is only as strong as it's container. But there are allot of evidence pointing to them being stronger. Look at what the Edo's have done, I would like to see a random guy call in two meteors without even flinching an eye. Every super awesome jutsu, or long lasting battle is evidence that they have their own chakra. And the thing is that chakra is a synonym for soul.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by pratesh View Post

Pratesh,

The container's body is Reformated by the DNA of the Edo. In other Words, the container becomes genetically the same as the Edo, therefore there can be no weakness based on the container.

In Edo Madara's caes, Kabuto took it one further, by adding his own midifications to the Reformating made by Madara's DNA.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

You know I had another thought since Itachi probably knows what Kabuto's goal is, it makes sense he may simply set up a trap. Itachi may use Genjutsu or the Crow clone + Transformation jutsu to make himself look like Sasuke in order to lure Kabuto to try and capture him then turn the tables on him.

Kishi loves to make cliffhangers so I could see a chapter where it looks like Kabuto & Sasuke are about to face off. Then later into the next chapter it turns out to be Itachi.

I get this feeling because Sasuke is leaving for the battlefront and Tobi is busy so it may be an opportune time for Kabuto to make his move.

Fire type

the thing i confused is the why susake in the latest chapter, he will join the battle or he has some infulence on them, all the things that i can not make sure, but i think, maybe susake's appearence will give some adventage to them, as we all see, naruto is in the undenfit place,though maybe kyubi came out to help him in naruto 568, but i think the power still can not fight with tobi.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmarkg2 View Post
    the thing i confused is the why susake in the latest chapter, he will join the battle or he has some infulence on them, all the things that i can not make sure, but i think, maybe susake's appearence will give some adventage to them, as we all see, naruto is in the undenfit place,though maybe kyubi came out to help him in naruto 568, but i think the power still can not fight with tobi.
    I'm sorry, and this is not to be rude or anything, but I can't even understand one sentence that you wrote. Except maybe the last one, got a faint idea what it means.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    guys guys guys,.. the only thing that you guys remembered, is the APE read it again;

- Madara pumped or triggered the hatred level of the Kyuubi,.. by saying that he's nobody and simple a tool for the ones with blessed eyes. Later on; the flashback of Tobi: " I'm nobody etc.. "

It's pretty fckin obvious now, that Tobi is Madara's tool. Somekind of creation that's 1. under his control, because he was Madara's creation, 2. a creation being CONTROLLED by a long-life Genjutsu or 3. half of Tobi is still from the original Madara, and that's why Itachi's words were right: his powers are intact, but he's a shell of his former self.

Meaning that Tobi still got ONE of Madara's original eyes.. and somehow Madara found a way to seal his knownledge, power of half of his soul into his eye.
    IF you look at Madara's outfit ( in that flashback when he talks with Kyuubi ), he knew that Kyuubi came from one ultimate form. That means that Madara knew then about the Juubi, the ten tails. Madara looks very young, so I'm curious HOW MUCH he could have read with his EMS eyes? Nagato wasn't even BORN at that time, so yea..

The reason why people sealed Kyuubi etc, was all action, re-action.. Madara FUCKED KYUUBI'S MIND so hard by saying that his existence was all for him to be a slave to the blessed eyes and the 1st. Hokage had no choice to seal him away.

There was something that confused me: Son Goku is being in a seal with chains,.. normally that would only be in the body of a jinchirikuu. Maybe Tobi saved all those bodies of those Jinchirikuu's, when they extracted the powers out of them. Maybe they aren't EDO TENSEI bodies, but the original bodies of the Jinchirikuu's?
    Zetzu " ate " the bodies away, but who says that he swallowed them up like candy? Maybe he just took them away to Tobi's hide-out, and made the other akatsuki's member THINK that he ate them away?

Once again; I've no problem in Naruto going co-op with Kamaru, Kyuubi.. but like Kyuubi said to Hachibi: " I've no intention to wag my tails to a jinchirikuu as easily as you have ".. and that's how it must be. Kyuubi just needs to lend his powers, when there's no way out.
    It wouldn't be " Naruto Uzumaki " and besides; they need to be at this current level of co-op, no Hachibi and Bee. Kyuubi doesn't NEED to be softy, it doesn't fit.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    I'm sorry, and this is not to be rude or anything, but I can't even understand one sentence that you wrote. Except maybe the last one, got a faint idea what it means.
    you muthafucka have me dyin over hear...lmao. That was just mean man...lol. But I agree, but I digress..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    guys guys guys,.. the only thing that you guys remembered, is the APE read it again;

- Madara pumped or triggered the hatred level of the Kyuubi,.. by saying that he's nobody and simple a tool for the ones with blessed eyes. Later on; the flashback of Tobi: " I'm nobody etc.. "

It's pretty fckin obvious now, that Tobi is Madara's tool. Somekind of creation that's 1. under his control, because he was Madara's creation, 2. a creation being CONTROLLED by a long-life Genjutsu or 3. half of Tobi is still from the original Madara, and that's why Itachi's words were right: his powers are intact, but he's a shell of his former self.

Meaning that Tobi still got ONE of Madara's original eyes.. and somehow Madara found a way to seal his knownledge, power of half of his soul into his eye.
    IF you look at Madara's outfit ( in that flashback when he talks with Kyuubi ), he knew that Kyuubi came from one ultimate form. That means that Madara knew then about the Juubi, the ten tails. Madara looks very young, so I'm curious HOW MUCH he could have read with his EMS eyes? Nagato wasn't even BORN at that time, so yea..

The reason why people sealed Kyuubi etc, was all action, re-action.. Madara FUCKED KYUUBI'S MIND so hard by saying that his existence was all for him to be a slave to the blessed eyes and the 1st. Hokage had no choice to seal him away.

There was something that confused me: Son Goku is being in a seal with chains,.. normally that would only be in the body of a jinchirikuu. Maybe Tobi saved all those bodies of those Jinchirikuu's, when they extracted the powers out of them. Maybe they aren't EDO TENSEI bodies, but the original bodies of the Jinchirikuu's?
    Zetzu " ate " the bodies away, but who says that he swallowed them up like candy? Maybe he just took them away to Tobi's hide-out, and made the other akatsuki's member THINK that he ate them away?

Once again; I've no problem in Naruto going co-op with Kamaru, Kyuubi.. but like Kyuubi said to Hachibi: " I've no intention to wag my tails to a jinchirikuu as easily as you have ".. and that's how it must be. Kyuubi just needs to lend his powers, when there's no way out.
    It wouldn't be " Naruto Uzumaki " and besides; they need to be at this current level of co-op, no Hachibi and Bee. Kyuubi doesn't NEED to be softy, it doesn't fit.
    interesting post. Intriuging thoughts here.

But again, back to the title of the thread. If Itachi doesnt pull something extrodinary out his ass, then he has been played like a fool too.

However, I think that Kishi holds Itachi in such high esteem that, yes, Itachi will ultimately end Kabutomaru's technique. Which will end in Itachi's original goal, protect Kanoha from Madara.

Thing is Itachi doesnt know about the other Madara yet..and not sure whether Kabutomaru has a "final trump card".

..things could get interesting...hell, they already are.
    Last edited by Daemon Spade; 12-26-2011 at 04:36 PM.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post

This is well writen, but most of it is stuff that we already know, and I'm sure most of us haven't forgotten.

As for the chain thing, its the same seal Nine tails was under in Kushina. And I'm guessing the Bijuu are indeed Edos, as I don't see Kishi doing something so complicated as saying their the original bodies saved and restored by Zetzu and Tobi. Plus we've seen them use ash regeneration.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off