Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    Mindf*cked
    This show down won't happen for a long time.
    1) Naarto needs to escape from tobi
    2) Mooh needs to make his move
    3) One of the Kages must die (maybe Onoki)

POW your view is totally possible. Itachi as we know him never underestimates his opponent so we should be sure that my saying that he has a plan he had Kabuto figured out completely..... besides in my opinion there is no doubt that Itachi would have any trouble in getting hold of Kabuto coz Kabuto is Oro's student and Itachi scared Oro didn't he now ? Sharingan was too much for Oro in both Itachi and Sasuke's case and now same will happen with Kabuto his student. Its only fitting that Itachi with his Sharingan should close the curtains on Kabuto.... with words like " in front of these eyes all your trickery is but a mockery"

Don't think that Itachi will meet with Sasuke coz Itachi said it himself that he will only take care of Kabuto and Edo and that Naruto will deal with Sasuke and Madara.

On a different note like a true Itachi fan i hope he stays even after the Edo tensei thing ends. May be that is possible coz Genjutsu is still there of "Protect Konoha". but we shall see...!!

I like your prediction POW.
    Two remarks thought:
    - Kabuto has a trump card (we know now it's Madara), plus "that other technique", which makes him invincible. The "that other technique" doesn't appears in your story (I don't think Kabuto would have put so much emphasis on a simp-le giant summon snake)
    - I thought Kabuto said that killing him wouldn't stop his edo's.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    The way it works since Kabuto activated Edo Tensei and all Edo summons are connected to same jutsu. Kabuto normally can manipulate any Edo Summon by having them summoned or put away as he likes. However Itachi broke free of Kabuto's direct control by layering another jutsu script on top so the only way to end Itachi would be to cancel to entire jutsu script which would also end all the Edo summons.

If Itachi forces Kabuto to completely end Edo Tensei by canceling the ritual script using Genjutsu he will also be dispelled.

When Edo Tesnei is completely dispelled the Edo bodies turn to dust and the sacrifice bodies are revealed. This means the only way for Kabuto to resummon the Edo summons again would be to get new sacrifice bodies and borrow more DNA for the people he wants to summon.

To make it more clear remember Edo Tesnei is just like a summoning jutsu in that it involves a scroll and the DNA from the things you want summoned as well as a jutsu script to connect the summoner and summon.

The scroll has all the Edo summons connected to it but Itachi has another layer of jutsu on top of the original giving him his freedom. Thats why Kabuto can not make him go back in the coffin he lost control. He can only choose to cancel the entire Jutsu script which connects to all the Edo summons from that scroll.

Actually @POW, what Itachi can do is to dispel everyone else remaining the only Edo and them kill Kabuto. If he ever grew tiered of living he could just poke himself with the Totsuka sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad Jamal View Post
    POW your view is totally possible. Itachi as we know him never underestimates his opponent so we should be sure that my saying that he has a plan he had Kabuto figured out completely..... besides in my opinion there is no doubt that Itachi would have any trouble in getting hold of Kabuto coz Kabuto is Oro's student and Itachi scared Oro didn't he now ? Sharingan was too much for Oro in both Itachi and Sasuke's case and now same will happen with Kabuto his student. Its only fitting that Itachi with his Sharingan should close the curtains on Kabuto.... with words like " in front of these eyes all your trickery is but a mockery"

Don't think that Itachi will meet with Sasuke coz Itachi said it himself that he will only take care of Kabuto and Edo and that Naruto will deal with Sasuke and Madara.

On a different note like a true Itachi fan i hope he stays even after the Edo tensei thing ends. May be that is possible coz Genjutsu is still there of "Protect Konoha". but we shall see...!!
    The part about Itachi being superior to Kabuto because he was superior to Kabuto's master/trainer/sensei is wrong, it would actually be the opposite. Kabuto does not simply have his own power but also Oro's added on top of that. The general going for the Naruto series is that the next generation will surpass the previous, and so it's obvious that Kabuto already have surpassed Oro.

Itachi didn't say that he would "ONLY" stop Kabuto, he only said that's what he's going to do. And who's to say that Itachi needs to look for Sasuke to meet him, Sasuke could find him or they could meet up be coincidence.

The genjutsu which is freeing Itachi from the Edo's command(can't remember the name) wouldn't keep Itachi alive if he died. If it worked that way, then Konoha could have a small "army" of the strongest shinobi that ever lived as guards for ever. So if the Edo ends, so does Itachi, unless he does as I said and cancels all but himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Jean-Marie View Post
    - I thought Kabuto said that killing him wouldn't stop his edo's.
    He did, and it's true, but genjutsu can, and Itachi is tha baws of genjutsu.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    Actually @POW, what Itachi can do is to dispel everyone else remaining the only Edo and them kill Kabuto. If he ever grew tiered of living he could just poke himself with the Totsuka sword.

The part about Itachi being superior to Kabuto because he was superior to Kabuto's master/trainer/sensei is wrong, it would actually be the opposite. Kabuto does not simply have his own power but also Oro's added on top of that. The general going for the Naruto series is that the next generation will surpass the previous, and so it's obvious that Kabuto already have surpassed Oro.

Itachi didn't say that he would "ONLY" stop Kabuto, he only said that's what he's going to do. And who's to say that Itachi needs to look for Sasuke to meet him, Sasuke could find him or they could meet up be coincidence.

The genjutsu which is freeing Itachi from the Edo's command(can't remember the name) wouldn't keep Itachi alive if he died. If it worked that way, then Konoha could have a small "army" of the strongest shinobi that ever lived as guards for ever. So if the Edo ends, so does Itachi, unless he does as I said and cancels all but himself.

He did, and it's true, but genjutsu can, and Itachi is tha baws of genjutsu.
    Itachi can certainly do that if ever he subdued Kabuto (which i am sure he will) but all together he may aswell do something entirely different.

Kabuto certainly has another jutsu in his arsenal and i forgot about that (we must be sure it will be more sinister and powerful) but question still remains can Itachi overcome yet again with his genius ?

Yes in Naruto there has been that trend of next generation surpassing previous one. but my thought was based on the fact that Itachi is as you said yourself boss of genjutsu and adept with sharingan plus highly skilled fighter on top of that he is a strategic genius. my point is Kabuto surely surpassed Oro but has he surpassed Itachi with sharingan? Itachi has been raising his bars too you know...!! Its hard to believe that Kishi will eventually depart Itachi with a defeat, after he came back from the land of dead ?

yes a chance meeting with Sasuke is possible however that might result in Sasuke change of heart and no naruto vs sasuke. while naruto is deemed to bring back sasuke.

well I believe Itachi will depart after he plays his final and most important role in the battle (doing something about Kabuto and edo).

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad Jamal View Post
    Itachi can certainly do that if ever he subdued Kabuto (which i am sure he will) but all together he may aswell do something entirely different.

Kabuto certainly has another jutsu in his arsenal and i forgot about that (we must be sure it will be more sinister and powerful) but question still remains can Itachi overcome yet again with his genius ?

Yes in Naruto there has been that trend of next generation surpassing previous one. but my thought was based on the fact that Itachi is as you said yourself boss of genjutsu and adept with sharingan plus highly skilled fighter on top of that he is a strategic genius. my point is Kabuto surely surpassed Oro but has he surpassed Itachi with sharingan? Itachi has been raising his bars too you know...!! Its hard to believe that Kishi will eventually depart Itachi with a defeat, after he came back from the land of dead ?

yes a chance meeting with Sasuke is possible however that might result in Sasuke change of heart and no naruto vs sasuke. while naruto is deemed to bring back sasuke.

well I believe Itachi will depart after he plays his final and most important role in the battle (doing something about Kabuto and edo).
    It's not like I don't agree, I too think Itachi will win and end all the Edo's(including himself). SImply stating what can be for the sake of just mentioning, and arguing. I think Itachi is a level or two above Kabuto even tho Kabuto have surpassed Oro, but I think it wil be a close fight and that "that jutsu" will mean some serious trouble for Itachi.

Spoiler!

Water type

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    It's not like I don't agree, I too think Itachi will win and end all the Edo's(including himself). SImply stating what can be for the sake of just mentioning, and arguing. I think Itachi is a level or two above Kabuto even tho Kabuto have surpassed Oro, but I think it wil be a close fight and that "that jutsu" will mean some serious trouble for Itachi.
    then we both are on same wavelength.... It would be more fun this way.... Kabuto has been troubling the good guys for so long that it would be even injustice not to send him off in style. Not to mention Itachi deserves it too...!!

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    the whole problem with the "new generation always surpassing old generation" is that itachi isn't from orochimaru's generation to begin with, itachi is about 21years old while orochimaru is 54years old. while kabuto is about 23years old.

so kabuto and itachi are of the same generation, also it doesn't matter to begin with since itachi owned orochimari twice like it was child's play.

the only thing kabuto has going for him is preparation. i also see kabuto just as arrogant as orochimaru which was his biggest and most foolish downfall.
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    the whole problem with the "new generation always surpassing old generation" is that itachi isn't from orochimaru's generation to begin with, itachi is about 21years old while orochimaru is 54years old. while kabuto is about 23years old.

so kabuto and itachi are of the same generation, also it doesn't matter to begin with since itachi owned orochimari twice like it was child's play.

the only thing kabuto has going for him is preparation. i also see kabuto just as arrogant as orochimaru which was his biggest and most foolish downfall.
    Except that Kabuto isn't Oro, so what happened with Oro is basically irrelevant.

Spoiler!

Water type

Firstly the whole "next generation surpassing the previous" is not meant to mean every ninja born after the first will automatically be stronger. Its just a general statement that means eventually future generations will surpass the previous so dont take it to literally.

- Also Kabuto is very intelligent he knows Orochiamru was defeated with the basic Sharingan so going up against Sasuke must mean he has a plan to deal with it. I mentioned a long time ago Kabuto may have developed a counter drug to the Uchiha's Sharingan since he had time to study Sasuke's DNA while he was with Orochimaru.

- We noticed in recent chapters Kabuto developed a drug to counter Hashrima's power so its a possibility he could have developed something similar for countering Uchiha powers.

- I still think Kabuto's Snake tail has some special properties and is not just for show. That's why I came up with the idea of it being a counter Genjutu tactic having a seperate brain from Kabuto so it works like a Bijuu and Jinchuuriki to help dispell Genjutsu.

Lastly something I noticed no one mention is doesnt anyone else find it odd that Kabuto only revived 2 Uchiha. Their entire clan was suppose to be filled with elite ninja's yet he has only 2 but arguably 2 of the strongest. That's why I suspect Kabuto has a reserve force of special Ninja to watch his back in case the enemy finds him.

I suspect some of these may be special elite Uchiha and maybe even the Sound 4 that protected Orochimaru who ironically have not showed up yet.

Fire type