Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    After this latest chapter, I can say that Itachi was Tobi's tool the entire time.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

there is nothing that really indicated that tbh but hey this is a forum and you are free to say anything you like, personally, after that latest chapter, i can say that Ten Ten is the supergirl of the manga, see what i did there?

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    After this latest chapter, I can say that Itachi was Tobi's tool the entire time.
    Title goes "Edo Itachi....." notice the Edo and we're done here.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

and considering that itachi always had his suspicions, not about who tobi was but rather his motives, so he couldnt have been his tool since he didnt really act as tobi wanted, even tobi said so, if i remember correctly.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Okay, if you want to go the "Edo" route, I guess I cant argue with that. But, Almara, saying that Itachi didnt do what Tobi wanted him to do can go both ways. Tobi wanted him the kill all the Uchihas. What did Itachi do? Killed all the Uchihas. He wanted Itachi to recruit for Akatsuki. What did Itachi do? Recruited Diedara. He wanted Itachi to capture jinchiruki(sp). What did Itachi do? Captured a couple of byjui. The whole time thinking he was following the orders of the great Madara.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

correction, the elders wanted itachi to wipe out the uchiha with the exception of the 3rd, tobi is said to have helped him do that since he wanted them wiped out also, it was merely a matter of convenience(and considering itachi actually found Tobi, you could say itachi was atleast as smart if not smarter since he found him). you might be right about getting asked to recruit deidara but kisame and sasori was there and the orders didnt come from madara, they came from pain and i might be wrong but itachi's only byuji target was naruto and afaik he didnt capture him as each member had 1 target each and we only saw him going after naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    correction, the elders wanted itachi to wipe out the uchiha with the exception of the 3rd, tobi is said to have helped him do that since he wanted them wiped out also, it was merely a matter of convenience(and considering itachi actually found Tobi, you could say itachi was atleast as smart if not smarter since he found him). you might be right about getting asked to recruit deidara but kisame and sasori was there and the orders didnt come from madara, they came from pain and i might be wrong but itachi's only byuji target was naruto and afaik he didnt capture him as each member had 1 target each and we only saw him going after naruto.
    Just to mention it, Tobi was the one giving orders to Pain, so who gave the order to Itachi doesn't really matter. Also we saw Kisame capture the four tails, if I'm not mistaken, and Itachi was with him, the four tails were their target.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

Itachi killed his clan to protect the interests of the village not for Tobi/Madara and if you remember he is the one who sought Tobi out and confronted him after he already decided to kill his clan not the other way round.

Itachi joined Akatsuki as a spy to watch them from the inside for Konoha's sake and he never captured any Bijuu.

Itachi did everything he did for his own reasons not because Tobi asked him too.

Your "facts" are so far off it not even funny.

Fire type

I think Itachi made Tobi think he's in control. Even Tobi conceded that he couldn't run the show smoothly with Itachi was around. Itachi's sole weakness is his brother. He just has to much faith to that spoiled brat.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

^ of coarse Sasuke's weakness is also Itachi. So a second fight between them would be awkward.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off