• 3 (Average)

5 14.29%
  • 2 (Bad)

2 5.71%
  • 1 (Terrible)

2 5.71%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    I agree with this. I dont see Naruto as an uplifting story, in fact i see it as a manga that has done an incredible job of mixing the harsh realities of human life with some of the pleasures. Kishi is a genius in the way he is able to tie everything together. One of the best things i like about this manga is that there is no clear cut good or bad. Every single character has their own perspective of justice based on their own life experiences.

The fact is Naruto started in 1999; many of the fans have grown and Kishi has done a good job of growing the plot alongside them.
    Let me remind us that it doesn't matter what I think, you think or anybody thinks. What matters is what Kishimoto thinks, and what the Jump publishers permit.

I agree that naruto has become more mature than how it was when it started, I don't however think that Kishimoto wants to change the Manga's flavor completely from his founding vision.

Anyway, that's just my opinion.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    I agree with this. I dont see Naruto as an uplifting story, in fact i see it as a manga that has done an incredible job of mixing the harsh realities of human life with some of the pleasures. Kishi is a genius in the way he is able to tie everything together. One of the best things i like about this manga is that there is no clear cut good or bad. Every single character has their own perspective of justice based on their own life experiences.

The fact is Naruto started in 1999; many of the fans have grown and Kishi has done a good job of growing the plot alongside them.
    Thank You.

You even managed to say it without all my sharp edges. Awesome.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Rinnegan testicles.
    To everyone who think that there will be deaths:

Who would die? Neji the genius boy? How can Naruto "change the Hyuuga" for him then? Hinata? Pain almost killed him. Would be lame to do it again. Kiba, Shino, Chouji, Shikamaru etc. They are all the new leafs of their respective clans. This isn't Berserk or Ichi The Killer, where people die. The next generation will not die. Especially as the next generation is more powerful than the previous one. Nowadays mediocre chuunins Ino-Shika-Chou pwned past elite jounin Kinkaku. Even younger Konohamaru pwned one Pain. Would they bring Konohamaru out he would have taken out Hanzou with one hand. Especially as now he can use Rasengan with one hand having surpassed Naruto who still uses two hands.

There are only two people who will die. Their names are Yakushi Kabuto and Uchiha Madara. Kabuto will be pwned by big evil Madara and Madara himself will receive salvation fom Naruto's Hug no Jutsu and will die after his deepest desire is filled. In reality everything Madara wanted was to receive a blowjob from Hashirama, but the arrogant Senju only gave him wood. Uchiha men are all dominant. That's why Naruto, the Submissive Messiah will please them. After Naruto gives Madara blowjob, great Uchiha will fade away in pleasure. After that Naruto will suck all the evil out from Sasuke as well and everything will be fine.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wornoc Yomgius View Post

Who would die? Neji the genius boy? How can Naruto "change the Hyuuga" for him then? Hinata? Pain almost killed him. Would be lame to do it again. Kiba, Shino, Chouji, Shikamaru etc. They are all the new leafs of their respective clans. This isn't Berserk or Ichi The Killer, where people die. The next generation will not die. Especially as the next generation is more powerful than the previous one. Nowadays mediocre chuunins Ino-Shika-Chou pwned past elite jounin Kinkaku. Even younger Konohamaru pwned one Pain. Would they bring Konohamaru out he would have taken out Hanzou with one hand. Especially as now he can use Rasengan with one hand having surpassed Naruto who still uses two hands.

There are only two people who will die. Their names are Yakushi Kabuto and Uchiha Madara. Kabuto will be pwned by big evil Madara and Madara himself will receive salvation fom Naruto's Hug no Jutsu and will die after his deepest desire is filled. In reality everything Madara wanted was to receive a blowjob from Hashirama, but the arrogant Senju only gave him wood. Uchiha men are all dominant. That's why Naruto, the Submissive Messiah will please them. After Naruto gives Madara blowjob, great Uchiha will fade away in pleasure. After that Naruto will suck all the evil out from Sasuke as well and everything will be fine.
    Seriously?? Do you really think that only the next generation, will give Naruto an emotional impact? What Nagato said to Naruto, is gonna happen.. but for him to grow- up, can also be by the death of;

- Tsunade
    - Killer Bee ( Call me crazy, but he became very close with him + KB is by far; the only one that could train him in controlling his Bijuu's powers. Another, better said; the last jinchirikuu next to Naruto, who gave him the necessary intel for learning the methods how to use Kyuubi's powers for greater goods.
    - Fat Boy's Daddy..
    - Kakashi ( I know; not again.. but it would be the most epic test, in forgiving Sasuke. If this scenario happens, then I hope that Sasuke kills Kakashi. This way, we'll all be curious HOW Naruto is gonna forgive him, like he did with Nagato.
    - Call me crazy, but Sasuke's death is also a great twist for him to grow up... BUT I KNOW that Sasuke won't die. Naruto's quote from the beginning is: " How can I be a Hokage, if I can't even save one friend ", and I've told many times how I think this manga gonna ends.
    - Neji's uncle
    - A heroic ending for Iruka, would be the same scenario what happened @ the beginning of this manga; Saving Naruto.. maybe there will be a situation that he'll sacrifices himself for saving Naruto.
    - TEN TEN !!! HAHAHAH.. Banana is gonna hate me for saying this

You see; DON'T FORGET when Naruto enters the war, he'll sense and witness all Konoha shinobi's lying dead @ the battlefield, mainly because of Madara Uchiha need for having Killer Bee and Naruto. All the pain and losses will hunt on his conscience and that is also a way of growing up, mentally.

Nowadays mediocre chuunins Ino-Shika-Chou pwned past elite jounin Kinkaku. Even younger Konohamaru pwned one Pain. Would they bring Konohamaru out he would have taken out Hanzou with one hand. Especially as now he can use Rasengan with one hand having surpassed Naruto who still uses two hands.
    You know,.. how stupid this sounds, right??
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

*better reply coming once spleen-bursting laughter subsides*

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    You see; DON'T FORGET when Naruto enters the war, he'll sense and witness all Konoha shinobi's lying dead @ the battlefield, mainly because of Madara Uchiha need for having Killer Bee and Naruto. All the pain and losses will hunt on his conscience and that is also a way of growing up, mentally.
    All of who, Aga? lol. At this point, all Naruto would be able to say, once he surveys the battlefield where shinobi past and present are slain, is "I can't believe this nightmare--I will avenge you, Fodder Ninja! For all the useless, nameless ninja whose sole purpose in this war was to be gutted so our opponents could show how badass they were without having to harm any of MY friends. We will never forget you...because we will never remember you."

They've had opportunities to kill named-character ninja, yet Kishi has failed to close the deal. You can't say that we're not really "in the war", because all of these battles is the war. It's not like we're building up to some next level of war--it's happening right now, and if any Konoha ninja were going to die, it should also be happening right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    *better reply coming once spleen-bursting laughter subsides*

All of who, Aga? lol. At this point, all Naruto would be able to say, once he surveys the battlefield where shinobi past and present are slain, is "I can't believe this nightmare--I will avenge you, Fodder Ninja! For all the useless, nameless ninja whose sole purpose in this war was to be gutted so our opponents could show how badass they were without having to harm any of MY friends. We will never forget you...because we will never remember you."

They've had opportunities to kill named-character ninja, yet Kishi has failed to close the deal. You can't say that we're not really "in the war", because all of these battles is the war. It's not like we're building up to some next level of war--it's happening right now, and if any Konoha ninja were going to die, it should also be happening right now.
    all of who?? Even if they are fodder ninja's,.. A hokage will never think like that. Every shinobi in his village, is equal to others, at least; that how a true leader of a village must represent and think. Don't get me wrong, but if you think about it; the REAL war isn't even started, if you ask me. Yes, Kabuto showed his Edo Tensei zombies.. but Madara Uchiha was planned to execute the war without Kabuto.

That snake just appeared @ a bad moment. The reall horror will come, when Madara enters the battle.. maybe Sasuke will also give a great twist by killing shinobi's of the alliance. As you can see; Those Edo Tensei battles, are done by Kishi, so we ( the readers ) will have the opportunity for witnessing how great and strong their WILL are, WHAT their perspective of life were back in the days and how they thought how their legacy would play out, example; Hanzou, Sasori, Zabuza / Haku,.. just wait for Itachi and Nagato.

If you don't believe that there will be any casualties, then Nagato's perspective of " WHAT WAR DOES WITH YOU " would be bullshit.. Nagato's conversation with Naruto is more then the last words of a dying shinobi.. it's a life lesson for Naruto Uzumaki for handling the darkness of this shinobi world. For facing what has been going on and on for centuries.. simple a TEST FOR the 4th Rikudou, how to end this circle of pain and sorrow.

Rinnegan testicles.
    Seriously?? Do you really think that only the next generation, will give Naruto an emotional impact? What Nagato said to Naruto, is gonna happen.. but for him to grow- up, can also be by the death of;

- Tsunade
    - Killer Bee ( Call me crazy, but he became very close with him + KB is by far; the only one that could train him in controlling his Bijuu's powers. Another, better said; the last jinchirikuu next to Naruto, who gave him the necessary intel for learning the methods how to use Kyuubi's powers for greater goods.
    - Fat Boy's Daddy..
    - Kakashi ( I know; not again.. but it would be the most epic test, in forgiving Sasuke. If this scenario happens, then I hope that Sasuke kills Kakashi. This way, we'll all be curious HOW Naruto is gonna forgive him, like he did with Nagato.
    - Call me crazy, but Sasuke's death is also a great twist for him to grow up... BUT I KNOW that Sasuke won't die. Naruto's quote from the beginning is: " How can I be a Hokage, if I can't even save one friend ", and I've told many times how I think this manga gonna ends.
    - Neji's uncle
    - A heroic ending for Iruka, would be the same scenario what happened @ the beginning of this manga; Saving Naruto.. maybe there will be a situation that he'll sacrifices himself for saving Naruto.
    - TEN TEN !!! HAHAHAH.. Banana is gonna hate me for saying this
    Nobody gives a shit about Neji's uncle.
    Kakashi and Chouji's dad... Only to be brought back to get killed again. What lame dudes.
    In other words Naruto's generation will never experience the pain of losing ONE OF THEM.
    Oh and Iruka will survive. He will be there to congratulate Naruto for becoming Hokage. Because there are certain ways children's manga needs to follow.

Nah, he'll just transform into Rikudou Vol 4 and bring everyone back with his Rasengan Ressurrection jutsu. If Nagato did it then Messiah can do it as well.

You know,.. how stupid this sounds, right??
    No. Kono took out one Pain, man. Go read it over.
    Jiraya the legendary Frog Hermit had Rinnegan. Both Rinnegan balls were inside of Jiraya's testicles and his real testicles were in his eye sockets making him only see boobs and pussy and giving him the tenacity to chase after every skirt.

No. Kono took out one Pain, man. Go read it over.
    First of all; Chouji's dad was never dead. Click on spoiler tag;
    Spoiler!

Secondly; Konohamaru never used Rasengan with one hand, he also used two hands.. again: click on spoiler tag:
    Spoiler!

hahaha.. lol Do you really think that I don't know that Konohomaru hit Hell Ream with a Rasengan?? My comment was based on your quote;
    Even younger Konohamaru pwned one Pain. Would they bring Konohamaru out he would have taken out Hanzou with one hand. Especially as now he can use Rasengan with one hand having surpassed Naruto who still uses two hands.
    1. Even younger Konohamaru pwned one Pain ?!?! He simple hit HIM with a un-fullgrown rasengan.. So I believe that there's difference in PWNING somebody and HITTING HIM. Right after that scene, God Realm used Shinra Tensei and blow the fuck out of the village. We all know what Hell Realm would do with babyface Konohamaru, if God Realm didn't used Shinra tensei.

2. Once again; Konohamaru didn't surpassed Naruto, because A. He also used two bunshins, two hands for executing Rasengan, B. I hope you know that Konohamaru's Rasengan isn't even a match compared to Naruto's.

3. Taking out Hanzou,.. hahaha that just made me laugh.

-----------------------------

Even if the losses are mostly fodder Konoha shinobi's,.. A hokage will and must never think like they were collateral damage. Every shinobi in his village is equal, at least; that's how a true leader of a village must think and rule. If you don't believe that there will be any casualties, then Nagato's perspective of " WHAT WAR DOES WITH YOU " would be bullshit.. Nagato's conversation with Naruto is more then the last words of a dying shinobi.. it's a life lesson for Naruto Uzumaki for handling the darkness of this shinobi world. For facing what has been going on and on for centuries.. simple a TEST FOR the 4th Rikudou, how to end this circle of pain and sorrow.

Naruto will be pissed off because, in a way, this war is all because of the beast inside him. Thats what they are fighting for. Naruto will feel bad about it and start pwning everyone with his new shunshin no jutsu

all of who?? Even if they are fodder ninja's,.. A hokage will never think like that. Every shinobi in his village, is equal to others, at least; that how a true leader of a village must represent and think. Don't get me wrong, but if you think about it; the REAL war isn't even started, if you ask me. Yes, Kabuto showed his Edo Tensei zombies.. but Madara Uchiha was planned to execute the war without Kabuto.
    I suppose that's true--Madara already had his own set-up. Doesn't mean it was all that good, but I suppose if I decrepit old man who's been scheming his entire life was confident enough in it to declare a war, he must have some pretty heavy 'ish waiting.

True, as someone who must think as a Hokage, Naruto would be pretty bummed out that so much fodder from his villiage were wiped out, since they are all his children and so forth. But the only thing that's really going to hit home for Naruto and give him that true test of confronting hatred and such is if the people close to him are among the dead.

You would feel bad for a person who died in an earthquake somewhere. You would be crushed if it was a family member.

I still don't think Kishi has the balls to kill off too many of his favorite/main characters. Just look at the Pain invasion.