• 3 (Average)

5 14.29%
  • 2 (Bad)

2 5.71%
  • 1 (Terrible)

2 5.71%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    i dont even think,that some good guys are going to die in this war..just like in bleach^^
    That's not true! Pain specifically told Naruto that his generation would mature through the pain and loss that comes with war. And sure enough, they have now have legions of fodder nins to grieve. Do you have any idea how long it takes to grow enough fodder shinobi for the antagonists to mow down in a war, so that it'll look like the war is not COMPLETELY one-sided, yet every named character is spared? A long darn time!

Oh, and back in topic, here's another death wish on Chouji! His dad might have all the same abilities, but at least he is both willing to and actually participate in the battle, even against former allies. [RANT]But Chouji is the trifecta: Weak, Stupid (intellectually lacking), and a G**damn Crybaby! For all his stomach, he has surprisingly little guts.[/RANT]

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    That's not true! Pain specifically told Naruto that his generation would mature through the pain and loss that comes with war. And sure enough, they have now have legions of fodder nins to grieve. Do you have any idea how long it takes to grow enough fodder shinobi for the antagonists to mow down in a war, so that it'll look like the war is not COMPLETELY one-sided, yet every named character is spared? A long darn time!

Oh, and back in topic, here's another death wish on Chouji! His dad might have all the same abilities, but at least he is both willing to and actually participate in the battle, even against former allies. [RANT]But Chouji is the trifecta: Weak, Stupid (intellectually lacking), and a G**damn Crybaby! For all his stomach, he has surprisingly little guts.[/RANT]
    He probably needs his " PILLS " for growing his white- chocolate balls..

- I said the same; Nagato told Naruto, that he has to face loss and pain, for growing up and understanding how the politics work in this shinobi world. So, if you think about it: the losses will come, when Naruto enters the battle. There's less emotional impact if Naruto enters the battle, switches to Sage Mode and saying again like; I can't feel Kakashi etc..

Naruto must face, how Madara Uchiha kills one of his friends infront of his eyes or Sasuke going all rampage on rookie 9. Lets say; a more painfull scené then what Nagato witnessed when Yahiko stabbed himself, while Nagato was holding the kunai. This way, Kishimoto will make the readers be like; WTF !!!!!! and Naruto is gonna react like; Noo, don't do it.. don't, MADARA !!!! or SASUKE !!!! damn I love this manga..
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Cool chapter...Like everyone else, this chapter makes me appreciate and like Hanzou even more. He can poison someone just by breathing on them eh. That made me wonder how the Sennin survived, but then I thought Oro probably had a natural defense against poisons and Tsunade probably helped keep Jariya and herself alive. Hanzou is the man, its just a little sad that he'll never be able to rest in piece. Thats why I wished he had crumbled away rather then be sealed, he deserves to rest in peace.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OrochiKakaRiya View Post
    Cool chapter...Like everyone else, this chapter makes me appreciate and like Hanzou even more. He can poison someone just by breathing on them eh. That made me wonder how the Sennin survived, but then I thought Oro probably had a natural defense against poisons and Tsunade probably helped keep Jariya and herself alive. Hanzou is the man, its just a little sad that he'll never be able to rest in piece. Thats why I wished he had crumbled away rather then be sealed, he deserves to rest in peace.
    Noo.. you're wrong m8. He's deadly without his mask. When he has his mask on, he won't hurt you; only by cutting you with his Kusari - gama. His mask is to keep other safe around him and himself of his own poison, IF HE GETS CUT where the poison bag is implanted.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    Didn't Kabuto say that he was going to strip the zombies of their wills, leaving behind nothing but emotionless automatons? Specifically to avoid them being talked-to-death?

So, uh...whatever happened to that?

I mean hell, the zombies are actively telling the enemy how to stop their attacks and seal them! Keep holding onto the idiot ball, Kabuto.

i dont even think,that some good guys are going to die in this war..just like in bleach^^
    +10

In any case, Hanzou climbs to the peak of Mt. Epic and plants his flag. The actual fight previous was still utter shit but the end was just great, real closure. Hell, he could have done some real damage to the army by simply slashing his side open, mask intact and poisoning the shit out of everyone else.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

- I like expanding on Hanzou's story since he was built up to be a legendary ninja he deserves this much.

- The old Hanzou was defiantly cool a true warrior of honor.

- Heh for those that question my theory that Itachi or Nagato will over come Kabuto's seal or even reverse or overwrite his control and free themselves I point this chapter out to you. Someone with a strong enough will can overcome Edo tesnei control if only for few moments.

- Mifunes description of Kabuto was dead on.

- Just as Madara warned him every jutsu has a weakness

- Of course Chouji being pussy had to ruin the mood of this chapter

I hope Kabuto's death is most satisfying in the later chapters to come

5/5 chapter

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

My favorite chapter in the war since Kakashi vs. Zabuza. Here's to hoping the rest of the battles follow its lead and mix *interesting* characters/backstory with action. True, the action in this fight against Hanzou was lackluster (we saw almost no jutsu from the man who named the Sannin), but it was sufficient. It was Hanzou's old ideals that made him a true badass, same as Mifune.

Nice chapter.

Hanzou gets an honorable death. Ah Chouji, why it had to be you to stop mid punch.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    wow.. just wow! great chapter, 4/5 for sure.

this is what I call; a beautiful ending of a Edo Tensei zombie. Hanzou and Danzou killed themselfs.. but Hanzou's reasons were just epic. Hanzou represented what this manga is all about; having faith in yourself and others for achieving peace. The reasons why he kept Mifune alive, as well as the Sannins, is what made him Legendary. His downfall was teaming up with Danzou...

- Hanzou is fckin awesome, seriously. And Asuma @ the end, well; we knew that it would come to this. Fat Boy, just have the guts for finishing your sensei I still think that Itachi and Nagato are going to be the last ET zombies, right after the Jinchirikuu's.

Naruto Uzumaki knew this from the beginning; having faith in yourself for achieving greater goals. Later on, he changed his course to Peace. Naruto was all alone, didn't have anybody to look up too, being hated by everyone,.. but his faith kept him alive. Iruka and Team 7 gave him the love for feeling whole from the inside, they saved him from the loneliness, the darkness.. Naruto Uzumaki became " The Light ". That's why his relationship with Sasuke is so passionate and brutal. His best friend lost his own faith, the faith in his brother's idealism and felt into " the darkness ", that Madara Uchiha kept spinning around for ages.

- Everything fits so beautifully together in Naruto Manga,.. it's entertaining, emotional, learning methods that represents real-life, amazing story with great twist and plots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    He probably needs his " PILLS " for growing his white- chocolate balls..

- I said the same; Nagato told Naruto, that he has to face loss and pain, for growing up and understanding how the politics work in this shinobi world. So, if you think about it: the losses will come, when Naruto enters the battle. There's less emotional impact if Naruto enters the battle, switches to Sage Mode and saying again like; I can't feel Kakashi etc..

Naruto must face, how Madara Uchiha kills one of his friends infront of his eyes or Sasuke going all rampage on rookie 9. Lets say; a more painfull scené then what Nagato witnessed when Yahiko stabbed himself, while Nagato was holding the kunai. This way, Kishimoto will make the readers be like; WTF !!!!!! and Naruto is gonna react like; Noo, don't do it.. don't, MADARA !!!! or SASUKE !!!! damn I love this manga..
    I swear your post's almost make me want to convert to Narutism.

Got to agree with Madara, think when he shows up shit's going go down. As in killing named characters left and right. Think Bee pointed out before why the ED zombies going by so quick few chapters back pretty good, war not really focused for Kabuto and his ETZ's. They were added last minute weren't really part of Madara's plan. This picking up real good now like how it's rolling down hill for Kabuto now. He'll suffer the same fate as Oro overconfident on jutsu's.

Where are all the ANBU in all this? I hope the Hokage sent them out to go find the masterminds behind all this, Kabuto and Madara, it would be good to have the main forces attacking the Edo zombies and the Zetsus but then have another elite squad tracking down Kabuto and making him be on the run all the time.

I want to get back to Mu and Gaara, I hope he doesn't have an easy time with someone that even the Tsuchikage had to go out for, and maybe if we are lucky someone will gain something from their fight *ahem Gaara* and learn how to do a triple element combine...I wish
    A pie in the sky?