• 3 (Average)

5 14.29%
  • 2 (Bad)

2 5.71%
  • 1 (Terrible)

2 5.71%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    great chapter
    now we know why hanzou let the sanins go, so his not a compleat a**hole, aculy his kind of cool

Quote Originally Posted by wwdotcom View Post
    @Saeinsu

Click on thread tools and choose Add Poll to Thread.

Nice chap! 4/5
    At least you did not had to write that again, just copy and paste.

Average chap,

It was a good to know more about Hanzou.

I think, Kabuto is going to be more carefull from now on, he did not expect some ET that was eager to fight to change his mind. I don't see he making that kind of mistake with Nagato, Itachi and the tailbeast.

From that point of view, Oro still in front of him, he did not let the first and second chat after the battle start.

Chougi, does't know Asuma ET can not be destroied? He really needs to man up! I think he going to realize that when Ino get hurt.

hmmm... hanzou is cool.. and at least the way he got sealed are way better then sasori..

it will be more interesting if later on its revealed that the sole reason why hanzou lost his faith and decide to kill yahiko with danzou are because of Tobi's influence... and if that is true we now know why tobi said he is the creator of akatsuki....
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

damn i really start to like Hanzou more and more! such an awesome chap with lots of interesting information!

Young Hanzou ftw

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Didn't Kabuto say that he was going to strip the zombies of their wills, leaving behind nothing but emotionless automatons? Specifically to avoid them being talked-to-death?

So, uh...whatever happened to that?

I mean hell, the zombies are actively telling the enemy how to stop their attacks and seal them! Keep holding onto the idiot ball, Kabuto.

i dont even think,that some good guys are going to die in this war..just like in bleach^^

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

hanzo is a beast, new respect for him. If asuma wants choji to fights seriously all he gotta do is call him a fata** or porky and he will fight....i can somehow see that actually happening,

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Senior Member Shikamaru the 7th's Avatar
    awesome awesome chapter, hanzou was the man, choji sucks like always, looks like the sand shinobi are taking care of alot of the sealing, mifune is pretty bad ass too. but how come all the generals are having to do most of the work, whats going on with all the other good ninjas in their divisions? hope the story gets back to kakashis division vs the bloodline limit users and the 7 swordsman.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    wow.. just wow! great chapter, 4/5 for sure.

this is what I call; a beautiful ending of a Edo Tensei zombie. Hanzou and Danzou killed themselfs.. but Hanzou's reasons were just epic. Hanzou represented what this manga is all about; having faith in yourself and others for achieving peace. The reasons why he kept Mifune alive, as well as the Sannins, is what made him Legendary. His downfall was teaming up with Danzou...

- Hanzou is fckin awesome, seriously. And Asuma @ the end, well; we knew that it would come to this. Fat Boy, just have the guts for finishing your sensei I still think that Itachi and Nagato are going to be the last ET zombies, right after the Jinchirikuu's.

Naruto Uzumaki knew this from the beginning; having faith in yourself for achieving greater goals. Later on, he changed his course to Peace. Naruto was all alone, didn't have anybody to look up too, being hated by everyone,.. but his faith kept him alive. Iruka and Team 7 gave him the love for feeling whole from the inside, they saved him from the loneliness, the darkness.. Naruto Uzumaki became " The Light ". That's why his relationship with Sasuke is so passionate and brutal. His best friend lost his own faith, the faith in his brother's idealism and felt into " the darkness ", that Madara Uchiha kept spinning around for ages.

- Everything fits so beautifully together in Naruto Manga,.. it's entertaining, emotional, learning methods that represents real-life, amazing story with great twist and plots.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    Didn't Kabuto say that he was going to strip the zombies of their wills, leaving behind nothing but emotionless automatons? Specifically to avoid them being talked-to-death?

So, uh...whatever happened to that?

I mean hell, the zombies are actively telling the enemy how to stop their attacks and seal them! Keep holding onto the idiot ball, Kabuto.

i dont even think,that some good guys are going to die in this war..just like in bleach^^
    He said that it is safer to strip zombies of their will (all those zombies around Kakashi), but some of them are better left intact, like those who will fight anyway (The bone kid, former akatsuki (without Itachi and Nagato) and those whose personality will affect enemies performance (basically all leaf ninja plus others like the granny).