Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11
    The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,304

  2. #12
    I was just speculating things that may or may not happen from the beginning that this topic was made. The Manga is a reliable source but the Anime is also a source.
    "I will become the Pirate King" Monkey D Luffy

  3. #13
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,778
    Quote Originally Posted by Oni R.Li Roux View Post
    I was just speculating things that may or may not happen from the beginning that this topic was made. The Manga is a reliable source but the Anime is also a source.
    no its not they change stuff all the time in the anime and mess with the story contently.

    and no one has a problem with you making a theory just next time use the manga and use the threads that are already made.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #14
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,718
    Dct21 I got to see your post, thanks for the heads up. This must be Scotty #3 he really got me this time. Seems he's evolving with each passing new account name.

  5. #15
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    PDengkholan Blah Gono
    Posts
    2,048
    Closed This Damn THread Already!!!!!
    __________________


    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

    -----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

  6. #16
    Just because I don't read the manga as much as anyone else doesn't mean I'm a troll, the first post in the thread stated "Theory" that means its my own assumption of something may or may not happen later on in the Anime. I don't see why people are considering me a Troll for a topic that isn't supposed to state actual facts about the Anime?
    "I will become the Pirate King" Monkey D Luffy

  7. #17
    What needs to be clarified? You don't agree you don't need to reply to the thread to begin with. You can on the other hand skip the thread and reply to a different one, no one ever has the same view as someone else.
    "I will become the Pirate King" Monkey D Luffy

  8. #18
    The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,304
    signs of a troll

    1. You double post all the time
    2. Your'e so called theories make no sence at all/ its like your saying whatever comes to your mind without thinking about

    Quote Originally Posted by wwdotcom View Post
    Next time use the search button okay?

    This and a lil bit of this!
    3. this was the 2nd post of this thread pay attention and you say the same thing over and over again

    A troll you are here you go

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •