Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Monkey D. Dragon

I wanted to make a theory about Dragon, and hear other theories about Dragon.

Dragon must be a close friend to all current Yankou as it was noted that Dragon told Ivankov that the world balance was beginning to shift after WBs death. This could be a sign that the Yonkou currently know of Dragon but they are working with Dragon to change the world.

Remember in the beginning at East Blue, Luffy was aboard of Shanks ship, why exactly would Shanks have protected Luffy if he didn't know more about Luffy from the very beginning?

I believe that Dragon must be more powerful then all of the Yankou, and his Nakama are more powerful than most pirates in the world?( Kuma, Ivankov) Kuma was Shichibukai that wiped out Luffy's enitre crew after they fought Moria.

I sense another War will happen against the Revolutionaries vs The world Government based on what Dragon said after WBs death.

Also a far fetched idea, Could Don flamingo be a Revolutionary because Don Flamingo asked Croc to join him in making of a New Era, highly doubtful.

Just a Theory.
    "I will become the Pirate King" Monkey D Luffy

Next time use the search button okay?

This and a lil bit of this!
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

yeah we already have like three dragon threads at least two of which are general and we even have a R.A. thread. so yeah another one is not really needed not really needed.

plus a lot of that would fit in the ask a Q thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    your whole post makes little since

Quote Originally Posted by Oni R.Li Roux View Post
    I wanted to make a theory about Dragon, and hear other theories about Dragon.
    We have a thread about the R.A which entails Dragon..

Dragon must be a close friend to all current Yankou as it was noted that Dragon told Ivankov that the world balance was beginning to shift after WBs death. This could be a sign that the Yonkou currently know of Dragon but they are working with Dragon to change the world.
    Could be, but I doubt Dragon, the leader of a revolution who's trying to change the world, would work with Pirates who's main concern is finding One Piece - Just because WB wasn't "actively" searching doesn't mean the other 3 aren't - Long story short I just don't think Dragon has much to do with the Yonkou

Remember in the beginning at East Blue, Luffy was aboard of Shanks ship, why exactly would Shanks have protected Luffy if he didn't know more about Luffy from the very beginning?
    Shanks made a bet on the future, he already gave his reason on why he saved Luffy, you make it seem as if Shanks was sailing by the town and jumped in the water to save Luffy, giving up a arm in the process.

I believe that Dragon must be more powerful then all of the Yankou, and his Nakama are more powerful than most pirates in the world?( Kuma, Ivankov) Kuma was Shichibukai that wiped out Luffy's enitre crew after they fought Moria.
    More powerful how? the Yonkou lay claim to territories in the worlds strongest ocean, Dragon moves country to country organizing revolts. Theres no basses to assume Kuma/Ivankov are the standard for Dragons nakama, in fact they're most definitely some of the strongest in the R.A since they are both leaders in it, its like saying "the WB pirates have Vista/Jozu/Marco 3 of the strongest pirates in the world therefor WB must be wayy more powerful then all the other Yonkou" - you see, naming 2-3 strong guys can't be used as the norm...

I sense another War will happen against the Revolutionaries vs The world Government based on what Dragon said after WBs death.
    I Highly doubt another war will happen like the WB war, unless Oda decides to make OP run after Luffy has been dubbed "Pirate King" - then with One Piece, whatever it is, Luffy may fight with Dragon to over throw the WG

Also a far fetched idea, Could Don flamingo be a Revolutionary because Don Flamingo asked Croc to join him in making of a New Era, highly doubtful.
    Flamingo's "new era" has nothing to do with the R.A&Dragon, it was explained by Belamy that the "new era" was when pirates stopped chasing dreams (IE City of Gold/Emerald City/One Piece) and started to take the wealth all around them.

Just a Theory.
    And a well thought out one at that.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    We have a thread about the R.A which entails Dragon..

Could be, but I doubt Dragon, the leader of a revolution who's trying to change the world, would work with Pirates who's main concern is finding One Piece - Just because WB wasn't "actively" searching doesn't mean the other 3 aren't - Long story short I just don't think Dragon has much to do with the Yonkou

Shanks made a bet on the future, he already gave his reason on why he saved Luffy, you make it seem as if Shanks was sailing by the town and jumped in the water to save Luffy, giving up a arm in the process.

More powerful how? the Yonkou lay claim to territories in the worlds strongest ocean, Dragon moves country to country organizing revolts. Theres no basses to assume Kuma/Ivankov are the standard for Dragons nakama, in fact they're most definitely some of the strongest in the R.A since they are both leaders in it, its like saying "the WB pirates have Vista/Jozu/Marco 3 of the strongest pirates in the world therefor WB must be wayy more powerful then all the other Yonkou" - you see, naming 2-3 strong guys can't be used as the norm...

I Highly doubt another war will happen like the WB war, unless Oda decides to make OP run after Luffy has been dubbed "Pirate King" - then with One Piece, whatever it is, Luffy may fight with Dragon to over throw the WG

Flamingo's "new era" has nothing to do with the R.A&Dragon, it was explained by Belamy that the "new era" was when pirates stopped chasing dreams (IE City of Gold/Emerald City/One Piece) and started to take the wealth all around them.

And a well thought out one at that.
    And you forget that Dragon is also considered the most dangerous criminal in the world? The Wb pirates weren't considered a high threat, it was WB, and his allies. You forget that Dragon also has leaders that are on his side in different countries? This being the fact that another war will happen because its not likely that the Revolutionaries will let Dragon be taken alive? Ivankov and Kuma were twice as powerful, not just 2 pirates aboard a ship otherwise they wouldn't have opposed the world government to begin with.

And you forget that Dragon is also considered the most dangerous criminal in the world? The Wb pirates weren't considered a high threat, it was WB, and his allies. You forget that Dragon also has leaders that are on his side in different countries? This being the fact that another war will happen because its not likely that the Revolutionaries will let Dragon be taken alive? Ivankov and Kuma were twice as powerful, not just 2 pirates aboard a ship otherwise they wouldn't have opposed the world government to begin with.
    Do you like read the Scandinavian translated one piece chapters that are like filter through 2-3 languages ? Nearly everything you been spouting since you got here makes no sense to what really happen in the story.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Do you like read the Scandinavian translated one piece chapters that are like filter through 2-3 languages ? Nearly everything you been spouting since you got here makes no sense to what really happen in the story.
    I watch the Anime and am late on the manga, and actually how wouldn't most of it make sense, didn't I just post that it was just a Theory?

Alone the WB pirates wouldn't have been a threat, but WB was a Yonkou. Its a fact, otherwise the Government wouldn't have called out the Shichibukai from the beginning to aid them in the war and the Admirals. Yonkou are very powerful in the sea.

well that explains it look you can never NEVER form any kind of theory off of the anime. its full of fillers and largely inaccurate in many ways . the anime is NEVER a reliable source and should never be used as one.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I watch the Anime and am late on the manga, and actually how wouldn't most of it make sense, didn't I just post that it was just a Theory?

Alone the WB pirates wouldn't have been a threat, but WB was a Yonkou. Its a fact, otherwise the Government wouldn't have called out the Shichibukai from the beginning to aid them in the war and the Admirals. Yonkou are very powerful in the sea.
    Even just watching the Anime you shouldn't come up with those conclusions, that anime is not largely inaccurate, I say is probably more accurate than wiki. But regardless it isn't a accurate source, still some of stuff you said is off the map. Here's a hint theories should make sense, they aren't halfassed predictions or fanfictions. They are thought out ideas of what the outcome of certain parts of the story will be, using EVIDENCE from the manga. That's circumstantial not just some one liner that's vague.

You need to read the manga starting from Archepeloga arc at least. Hell I said read all of it from beginning to end.