1 5.00%
  • 1 l Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki_Tim View Post
    Fixed that for ya
    First: LMAO! Good point.

So Jacky is the first? Didn't realise you had a thing for Hyori??
    Secondly: Touche, Good sir! Don't know how I missed that.

Oh and on the bright side looks like Ichigo already got his pep talk from Shikamaru this arc. I actually liked this change
    Sooo...is he gonna become a knight now and start protecting fetuses everywhere?! That'd be awesome!!!

I agree with those saying that Ichigo's fullbring will have another level (well hell, the author said that, which is good, because his current one still seems to suck). But I do hope that it only has to mature to its final form, and THAT'S what he starts using by default, rather than entering a battle and using different levels of it at will.

Shikai/Bankai anyone? We've already seen this mechanic, and it would be kinda lazy if these powers worked the exact same way:
    Power inherent and unique to each user (zanpaktou/fullbring) that has multiple forms of release (obvious) that are given to Ichigo (the reason this whole manga started). And he could've just introduced previously unseen soul reapers for all that. I'm hoping for these abilities to develop in a more unique direction...

Fixed that for ya

So Jacky is the first? Didn't realise you had a thing for Hyori??

Oh and on the bright side looks like Ichigo already got his pep talk from Shikamaru this arc. I actually liked this change
    Wait what?!

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    That would be a nice try on her part, but it'll take much more than that if she wants to steal the title of "Most Useless Ability in Combat" from Omaeda.

Jackie really is the first deliberately-ugly female in Bleach. Well, I guess not EVERY body can have boobs of the gods. Also, was it just me, or were there a lot of empty panels in this chapter. That featured no characters or dialog whatsoever? Might've been just me.
    I bet you'd still hit it though,

i thought she was kinda hot

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Wasn't just you, and the boobs are not the source of the problems.

Agreed. So his boss is hot, strong enough to literally manhandle Ichigo, and her past, or why she hired Ichigo and still keeps him hasn't been revealed. Possibility of her being related to Urahara or SS is definitely rising.

Don't believe he is. Think that this will give us a great deal of info about him eventually, but that Ginjou is using this to raise suspicions and cause a decent distraction for Ichigo's time

Can't believe Ichigo didn't demand more info. While Tsukishima's past is good to know, Ginjou didn't give any decent info that Ichigo could use in case they met. Like what his abilities are and how they work, or if it would be useless to run if he moves crazy fast, and how exactly did he get away from them the 1st time, and how did Ginjou survive? But from their silence, I'm guessing either none of them were there then, or the ones that were are just as evil as Ginjou?

Besides that, agree with whoever said that Ginjou really told his own story when he was "explaining Tsukiskima's past history". That could also explain how he got the shinigami badge.

sorry Scarred Luffy,in this manga she`s just one of many.

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    I bet you'd still hit it though,

i thought she was kinda hot

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Jackie's face is a slimmed down recyclization of coolhorn's.... that about sums that up.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    Jackie's face is a slimmed down recyclization of coolhorn's.... that about sums that up.
    Kubo and Latino people just don't go well together. I guess she's kinda ugly-cute. You know, when someone looks awful and still somehow managed to look good.

im a bit late to the show but it was a good chapter. the next chapter should be good.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rinnegan testicles.
    So much hate towards Jackie! I will admit from pure heart: I want to bang her so hard it is painful when I remember that she is fictional character.

Quote Originally Posted by Wornoc Yomgius View Post
    So much hate towards Jackie! I will admit from pure heart: I want to bang her so hard it is painful when I remember that she is fictional character.
    If it makes you happy, I don't think Ichigo's boss doesn't look anything special, either. She just happens to have big boobs... which doesn't really count much in my world.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    .....Yeah. :o

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."