5 25.00%
  • 3 l Average

7 35.00%
  • 2 l Bad

1 5.00%
  • 1 l Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Well its nice to see Ichigo get serious but the story progression is still slow and we have nothing of real value.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

This chapter was better than the last one, atleast in my opnion. More content, story progressed a little faster, some cool posess ;p.

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    Just read the chapter. Is Ichigo actually trying to...progress? It he actually trying to be...proactive? Doing things? No way, this is too out of character. It must be an illusion.

I like how Tsukishma's plan to keep Ichigo away from them has involved hurting all his friends...which forced Ichigo to meet with them in the first place. I'm sure there's a twist somewhere in their, but that's just brilliant plans like that are a sign of brilliant storytelling.

anyone wanna bet,that there will be a 2nd mode of fullbring???
    I remember the time when everyone was so hyped on that each of the Vizards had a second stage, similar to H2Ichigo.

Really enjoyed this chapter and its return to film noir. It felt a bit hapahazard, like there was no real unity between the scenes but somehow that didn't become me that much.

I hope there's no upgrade to fullbring. Considering its current explanation, I think an upgrade would be hard to conceptualize either way (the fullbring shunpo version bends space-time, ffs, how OP isn't that?). However, I'm interested in how fullbring stands in relation to hollow and shinigami powers and what happens when these are mixed together.

I hope we get some more historical lore to the Bleach universe, for example how the universe itself is created and what the possible First Source could be (hollow, shinigami, fullbring or something else entirely?). I think it is obvious Kubo is trying to tie this new arc to a larger over-arching arc and I think that would turn into a nice continuation of what we've got so far. I'm really interested in what's taking up Isshin's attention so much that he even forsakes the responsibility to take care of his own children.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    From the spoilers I was thinking jackie might be a goldfish, since Ichigo already fought porky, now that he's in a fishtank, he may fight a fish. Jackie's full bring might be turning herself into a goldfish
    That would be a nice try on her part, but it'll take much more than that if she wants to steal the title of "Most Useless Ability in Combat" from Omaeda.

Jackie really is the first deliberately-ugly female in Bleach. Well, I guess not EVERY body can have boobs of the gods. Also, was it just me, or were there a lot of empty panels in this chapter. That featured no characters or dialog whatsoever? Might've been just me.

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    That chapter was really nice, it came unpredicted cause i thught its crap again.

Wanna know how urahara is linked to this story ...

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Kickass chapter.

Glad to see both Isshin & Urahara back in the mix, and together no less. They're probably keeping Ichigo in the dark to protect him considering his current state, which of course is only going to lead to more Father / Son tension, all to the good of the story. Even without Shinigami speed, Ichigo must have moved pretty damn fast to avoid Isshin's glance completely.

Ichigo getting serious THIS early in the arc is a highly unusual development, usually someone has to get kidnapped, near death, or some such, some outside influence but this time he's going to make himself stronger for his own peace of mind. A welcome change.

On a side note, Ichigo still has the hottest boss I've seen in a while.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Jackie really is the first deliberately-ugly female in Bleach. Well, I guess not EVERY body can have boobs of the gods. Also, was it just me, or were there a lot of empty panels in this chapter. That featured no characters or dialog whatsoever? Might've been just me.
    Wasn't just you, and the boobs are not the source of the problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    On a side note, Ichigo still has the hottest boss I've seen in a while.
    Agreed. So his boss is hot, strong enough to literally manhandle Ichigo, and her past, or why she hired Ichigo and still keeps him hasn't been revealed. Possibility of her being related to Urahara or SS is definitely rising.

Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    That chapter was really nice, it came unpredicted cause i thught its crap again.

Wanna know how urahara is linked to this story ...
    Don't believe he is. Think that this will give us a great deal of info about him eventually, but that Ginjou is using this to raise suspicions and cause a decent distraction for Ichigo's time

Can't believe Ichigo didn't demand more info. While Tsukishima's past is good to know, Ginjou didn't give any decent info that Ichigo could use in case they met. Like what his abilities are and how they work, or if it would be useless to run if he moves crazy fast, and how exactly did he get away from them the 1st time, and how did Ginjou survive? But from their silence, I'm guessing either none of them were there then, or the ones that were are just as evil as Ginjou?

Besides that, agree with whoever said that Ginjou really told his own story when he was "explaining Tsukiskima's past history". That could also explain how he got the shinigami badge.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Well, guess that means those guys didnt get isshin his powers back..

I wonder why ichigo didnt even try to follow them.. Ok, not really.. but still.. >.>

@FM. Dont worry man, hes not the villain.. The villain is ginjou obviously.. Hes the one who killed the shinigami and his ex-allies. Tsukishima is the good guy. He only attacked ishida because he chased him and figured it would make ichigo stay away from them. He met with orihime because he was trying to get a message to ichigo or some other ulterior motive.. like making ichigo think he isnt a bad guy as orihime was scratched. What im trying to figure out is that if ginjous underlings know if hes the evil bastard who killed their allies or not.. Or if they are on his side completely and are helping him with this. But its obvious that ginjous going after ichigos powers.
    I mean, look at tsukishima.. its obvious ginjous the guy who cut his face.. Ginjou was an evil genius who hid his powers which is why he was actually stronger than tsukishima and cut him.. That or he caught him off guard because his genius.. Also, why would ginjou have the badge and not tsukishima.. He picked it up to gain his next targets trust, obviously... :-p

Also, i bet urahara and isshin are meeting to discuss about karin.. Isshin would kill urahara if not for those meetings.. :-p
    Roku is just to blind to see what's really going on!

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    This chapter was better than the last one, atleast in my opnion. More content, story progressed a little faster, some cool posess ;p.

I remember the time when everyone was so hyped on that each of the Vizards had a second stage, similar to H2Ichigo.
    That would be a nice try on her part, but it'll take much more than that if she wants to steal the title of "Most Useless Ability in Combat" from Omaeda.

Didn't we something already as to Fullbring 2nd mode? Chad?

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    anyone wanna bet,that there will be a 2nd mode of fullbring???
    It could be...Like I have been saying all along, my assumption is that Ichigo's fullbring is still in its infancy stage and the way it is now its not the final form. Going by the details for next chapter about his fullbring undergoes another transformation, probably will prove my assumption. Let's see though.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar

Jackie really is the first deliberately-ugly female in Bleach. Well, I guess not EVERY body can have boobs of the gods. Also, was it just me, or were there a lot of empty panels in this manga. That featured no characters or dialog whatsoever? Might've been just me.
    Fixed that for ya

So Jacky is the first? Didn't realise you had a thing for Hyori??

Oh and on the bright side looks like Ichigo already got his pep talk from Shikamaru this arc. I actually liked this change
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar