7 35.00%
  • 2 l Bad

1 5.00%
  • 1 l Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach Bleach 441 Discussions / 442 Predictions

What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

The F*ck?! I was hoping for some conversation between Urahara and Isshin d*mn it!

So Ichigo vs Jackie.

This guy killed his followers and the Shinigami? This sounds so familiar. So to prevent someone from doing something you attack his friends instead of telling him not to get involved with those people.

Great chapter.

For a minute there I thought Kubo was going to skip over the conversation between Ginjou and Ichigo about Tsukishima.So Tsukishima killed the substitute shinigami that the fullbringers were to give their powers too. Hopefully Kubo will provide Tsukishima side to the story of why he didn't want give up his powers.What the hell are Urahara and Isshin hiding? And where the hell has Isshin been this whole time.And it looks like Ichigo can activate his fullbring easier now because he;s ready to go.Next chapter it looks like Ichigo's fullbring will take on another form (like I thought it will with continued training). I love the look in Ichigo's eye's, he's definitely determined. Also we get to see Jackie's fullbring.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    The F*ck?! I was hoping for some conversation between Urahara and Isshin d*mn it!

So Ichigo vs Jackie.

This guy killed his followers and the Shinigami? This sounds so familiar. So to prevent someone from doing something you attack his friends instead of telling him not to get involved with those people.
    Like Ginjou said he did it to get Ichigo's attention and it did.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Jackie is pretty gross.

Tsukishima's connection with Ginjou and the others is about what I expected. He might have some sort of personal vendetta against soul reapers, but he's a deadly force to be reckoned with. Former leader also makes him out to be about as strong as Ginjou if not stronger.

Ichigo now more determined than ever, he really doesn't handle being left in the dark all too well. To his credit he instead focuses on improving himself so others won't continue to think of him as a hindrance, he knows wallowing around feeling sorry for himself will amount to nothing. Definitely an admirable trait for him to show.

From Dollhouse to Fishtank, I think we can expect a more serious training exercise this time. Jackie Tristan huh? I'm interested in what she has to offer and what her Fullbring is capable of. Wouldn't mind some water manipulation if they're in a fish tank but its anyone's guess.

It'd be pretty cool if Yukio and Ginjou gave Ichigo training as well, haven't touched on their Fullbring either. I bet that Ginjou's sword somehow mirrors Tsukishimas and if Kubo gave us a small hint with Yukio in his introduction a fullbring revolving around video games sounds like all kinds of awesome.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

I like the way that shirt fits Ichigo's boss. Maybe my own mind wandering in a certain direction too much, but did it seem like there was some time missing between Ichigo thanking her and then strolling past that street lamp, like an hour or so?

Hmm, I think that sums up what got my attention from this chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by clonalvex View Post
    I like the way that shirt fits Ichigo's boss. Maybe my own mind wandering in a certain direction too much, but did it seem like there was some time missing between Ichigo thanking her and then strolling past that street lamp, like an hour or so?

Hmm, I think that sums up what got my attention from this chapter.
    LOL

From the spoilers I was thinking jackie might be a goldfish, since Ichigo already fought porky, now that he's in a fishtank, he may fight a fish. Jackie's full bring might be turning herself into a goldfish

And Isshin and Urahara creating secret plans to take over the universe, those evil bastards.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Like Ginjou said he did it to get Ichigo's attention and it did.
    His way of getting someones attention isn't so great, what I was trying get out. But guess I just need to grasp the villain.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post

And Isshin and Urahara creating secret plans to take over the universe, those evil bastards.
    It's not true! They aren't evil!!!!

Veteran Member
    Well, guess that means those guys didnt get isshin his powers back..

I wonder why ichigo didnt even try to follow them.. Ok, not really.. but still.. >.>

@FM. Dont worry man, hes not the villain.. The villain is ginjou obviously.. Hes the one who killed the shinigami and his ex-allies. Tsukishima is the good guy. He only attacked ishida because he chased him and figured it would make ichigo stay away from them. He met with orihime because he was trying to get a message to ichigo or some other ulterior motive.. like making ichigo think he isnt a bad guy as orihime was scratched. What im trying to figure out is that if ginjous underlings know if hes the evil bastard who killed their allies or not.. Or if they are on his side completely and are helping him with this. But its obvious that ginjous going after ichigos powers.
    I mean, look at tsukishima.. its obvious ginjous the guy who cut his face.. Ginjou was an evil genius who hid his powers which is why he was actually stronger than tsukishima and cut him.. That or he caught him off guard because his genius.. Also, why would ginjou have the badge and not tsukishima.. He picked it up to gain his next targets trust, obviously... :-p

Also, i bet urahara and isshin are meeting to discuss about karin.. Isshin would kill urahara if not for those meetings.. :-p

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Just read the chapter. Is Ichigo actually trying to...progress? It he actually trying to be...proactive? Doing things? No way, this is too out of character. It must be an illusion.

I like how Tsukishma's plan to keep Ichigo away from them has involved hurting all his friends...which forced Ichigo to meet with them in the first place. I'm sure there's a twist somewhere in their, but that's just brilliant plans like that are a sign of brilliant storytelling.

anyone wanna bet,that there will be a 2nd mode of fullbring???

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----