Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll

21 72.41%

4 13.79%

3 10.34%

0 0%

1 3.45%
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    I can slowly start to see the Mermaid Princess becoming more and more confident, shes not completely freaking out anymore when Luffy yells of when something overly exciting happens thats good!

Nice chapter though, Im curious to see Jinbei again and see what Nami wants to know, She probably already assessed Hodi's power level and knew Zoro could stand a chance against him so she just left. Plus I kinda wanted Luffy to really beat that giant and make him pass out but I think he was holding back a lot...
    A pie in the sky?

A good chapter.

With one cut Zoro cut down Hodi huh? Kind of disappointed that the fight didn't last a little longer, oh well.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Wow so weak I wonder who these stronger guys are
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

as expected the leaders are weak

Hodi is pro-bely at arlong level without steroids

and of course there are stronger people then hodi else it would mean that jimbei is so strong he could just rule fishmen island himself whit pure strength because he's like at least 100x stronger then arlond

as for van derdacken i'm still expeting something from him story line not battle

as for strong opponents maybe some people like the octopussguy or Big Mam
    Plz just ignore the bad english

well at least we now know that there is more to this than just hodi and decken lol. great chapter luffy and zoro were just boss. hodi pawned by zoro just epic but i was hoping to see the fight. but again at least we know there is much more to the story and that there was another reason jimbe did not want luffy to fight hodi.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Veteran Member
    im glad they are pathetically getting beaten...theyre supposed to be successors to arlong, and luffy already stomped the fuck out of him long ago...................if this was done any differently ild lose faith in oda
    Spoiler!

Kinda wondering why Oda doesn't want us to see Any of Zoro's fights..... I can't believe that people like Neptune and Hodi are on less than Fodder Lvl compared to Zoro.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

wowww i wanted the fishman arc to end soon
    but take my words back
    ZOrroo was just badassssss
    luffy too
    so who are those stronger then hodi

his crew ? the octopus guy
    or could it be that Big mom is pulling the strings

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    More confirmation foaming out the mouth with white eyes = Haki-fied.

Luffy pounding VDD good stuff. Luffy's Jet pistol only took out that giant's front tooth?! San Juan Wolf going be a tough one, unless....Gundam Franky!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I can slowly start to see the Mermaid Princess becoming more and more confident, shes not completely freaking out anymore when Luffy yells of when something overly exciting happens thats good!
    Nice chapter though, Im curious to see Jinbei again and see what Nami wants to know, She probably already assessed Hodi's power level and knew Zoro could stand a chance against him so she just left. Plus I kinda wanted Luffy to really beat that giant and make him pass out but I think he was holding back a lot...
    Too bad the confirmation was only with Luffy.

And to be fair about the tooth; if you hit a mountains high giant only in his giant tooth, odds are all you're gonna do is hurt the tooth. And as Shock put it, I believe he was holding back a bit since he @ that time just wanted to get to where he was going fast.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    I got a prediction that Hodi was just a figure head, and his crew is probably stronger than him, like Zeo and Hoyzou all of them haven't even been shown yet. The chapter also keeps adding to the fact of someone behind the shadows doing all this.

As for the regroup Franky, Luffy,Nami and possibly Robin counter attack? Hopefully Jinbe too want to see him in action again, we might get his fishman karate explained as well.
    Interesting ideas both, Although it makes sense that every1 not shown fighting yet would be saved for later because they're stronger than those currently shown, it would greatly disappoint me if these supposedly decently stronger guys that were a part of and subservient crew members to Hodi, were just amping Hodi up this whole time for no reason? They really seemed in awe of and proud of Hodi's power before.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    A good chapter.

With one cut Zoro cut down Hodi huh? Kind of disappointed that the fight didn't last a little longer, oh well.

Don't think it's over quite yet.
    Hodi still got some massive # of pills to take.

EPIC chapter for Zoro.

Now we should know more on who's really the strong people (fish? ) behind this mess.