0 0%

1 3.45%
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

One Piece 618 Discussion / 619 Predictions

It's out!!

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/33215009/1

Sorry, I don't know how to put a poll.

Nice Chapter!!!

In your face Decken and Hodi! Haha! Just what is on the mind of Nami so eager to see Jimbei? Hmmm!

Donate for JAPAN mates!

@Icho: Click on thread tools, you will see there the options for putting a poll.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

Zoro is a freaking monster now! Hodi didn't use his steroids yet, but nevertheless he pawned hm with one single cut, UNDERWATER!

I dind't expect anything less by Luffy, and Nami meeting Jinbe seems just convenient since she was a fishmen sllave for many years, so she wants to get to know Luffy's savior!

and Hachi have said something about being much stronger guys behind hachi!

It's pathetic how the Fishmen Pirates are getting pwned, Luffy was tied up and Zoro only used one sword.

I'm more interested in what Keimi said "There are people much stronger than Hodi"

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Awsome chap Ruffy Badass, Zorro Badass, Sanji and Chopper LAWL, Nami interesting..

guess Oda didnt let use Ruffys hands against decken to show that ruffy is able to fight without his hands ,too. Like Hodi did. + To show how fucking Strong he got.

+ yes that people stronger then Hodi phrase is very interesting... Wanna see those freaks

cant wait to see the next chap but i guess we have to wait for a long time for that...

How many hearts does sanji have in him? jeez... And Hodi turn out to be pretty easy, so I'm thinking it would be cool if the straw hats started compounding opponents, Dekken and Hodi both at once on Luffy. Not like thats going to happen but hey, it's a cool idea.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

I couldn't stop laughing at chopper crying over Sanji "A mermaid princess would finish you in a second! "

The princess stupidly cute. More confirmation foaming out the mouth with white eyes = Haki-fied.

Luffy pounding VDD good stuff. Luffy's Jet pistol only took out that giant's front tooth?! San Juan Wolf going be a tough one, unless....Gundam Franky!

So Hodi's isn't really the strongest? This arc just got even more interesting, it's obvious now that half the crew will reunite with Jinbe and will get our flashback story as Jinbe explains it. Tiger,Arlong,Hodi,Queen Otohime and so on.

I got a prediction that Hodi was just a figure head, and his crew is probably stronger than him, like Zeo and Hoyzou all of them haven't even been shown yet. The chapter also keeps adding to the fact of someone behind the shadows doing all this.

As for the regroup Franky, Luffy,Nami and possibly Robin counter attack? Hopefully Jinbe too want to see him in action again, we might get his fishman karate explained as well.

And Hodi is once again fodder as is Dekken. Here's to hoping Hyozou isn't just some weak shit that's been built up to be a monster on level with the SH crew.

YES!!! NOW I feel like I'm reading about the adventures of someone who is the future Pirate King! Pwning chumps without touching them! Beating the hell out of people every one else fears with no hands! Breaking the teeth right out of giants' mouths! Friends, THIS is Pirate King Luffy. His strength should be monstrous, and his legends equally so, hot dammit!

And Zoro pwning the fishman Hodi with one cut UNDERWATER, and wearing his badass "Zoro Face" while doing it?! Hell. Fuck. Yes!!!