Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    First of all a "HAR-HAR!!" to CrosX21, second, sports manga can go on forever: first checkpoint is nations best, second is worlds best and then the manga can be put on life support for the fans (or not - defending the tittle can be fun to - look at Hajime no Ippo).

Well the overall goal is to reach the Christmas bowl, and that seems to be the thing that drives everyone. So when that is over, I would assume that it would all end there, since continuing would mean the second years would not be able to play. Unless they continue and get one more for the line and a new quarterback.

Well, there is a total of three 3-rd years that i know of in the team: Hiruma, Kurita and Yukimitsu. While loss of Hiruma would be rather devastating, it's a fact that he is more popular then the main character (Sena, judging by the manga name), so maybe that'll give Sena a chance to develop into someone equally likable. Then again, seeing how much the series would lose without Hiruma, you can take a possibility of a two year time slip into a college football team with all the characters together again.

Yeah I was always thinking that they might do a time skip to college football, that would be pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Lermont View Post
    First of all a "HAR-HAR!!" to CrosX21, second, sports manga can go on forever: first checkpoint is nations best, second is worlds best and then the manga can be put on life support for the fans (or not - defending the tittle can be fun to - look at Hajime no Ippo).
    Yes but it would be lame if this went on past the Christmas bowl. (I personally think they're going to lose in the Christmas Bowl)

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

I agree with Asce, I really don't want to see them make it past the Christmas bowl even though that means there is only 1 more game after they finish this one. They can build up other teams like showing the play-offs of the other tournament to decide who else goes to the Christmas bowl. Especially since they have to beef up "That man" who got brought up by the VP of the football league (Masaru Honjō i believe) when he was talking about how good Monta could catch.

Oh yeah and by the way Lermont, I really love your av. It cracks me up
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Jee, i don't know about how well i could take them losing in the Christmas bowl Asce... that would be the equivalent of Luffy finding an empty f-ing treasure chest on Unicorn island.
    P.S.: Thanks Greed, bet you never would have guessed that i dug that up on a smut site.

I highly doubt this goes past the Christmas Bowl. My guess is either they lose, or it seems like they lose as the clock reaches 0:00 in the fourth quarter only for a ref to realize that there was a penalty.

So pretty much a fake-out like the match against shinryuu naga. I have a sinking feeling that Sena will face off against the real eyeshield at the christmas bowl.

Yea, I agree with Cross...
    Also, I doubt it will go past the Christmas Bowl...that's what the anime is based on..