4 44.44%
  • GOOD

2 22.22%
  • SO-SO

0 0%
  • NOT SO COOL

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    well at least with natsu saving luccy it keeps my fan boy hopes alive that we might see gray vs azuma LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Good Summary Trilight pretty much what I got from this chapter as well. I was right about Kain being comedy relief last week too, although wasn't to hard to spot since most things involving Lucy is for comedy relief.

Ultear at the last panel had a killer look. I still think Ultear can beat Natsu and Lucy by herself.

True, If anybody is going to save Lucy it should be her Dragonslaying Knight in fire-breathing armor complete with talking cat.

If the person who Mira was talking about at the end of her battle with Azuma was Gray I'd actually be impressed. It'd also give some major cred for him in defeating an opponent who is currently undefeated as well. Which is exactly why I don't expect it to happen.

I'm sure Mashima has some plans for Gray its just taking a while is all. The Ultear connection will hit him like a pile of bricks eventually, and that I'm very hyped for.

Fenix I'm with you about Ultear. Strongest of the 7 Kin isn't going down easy that's for sure.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    True, If anybody is going to save Lucy it should be her Dragonslaying Knight in fire-breathing armor complete with talking cat.

If the person who Mira was talking about at the end of her battle with Azuma was Gray I'd actually be impressed. It'd also give some major cred for him in defeating an opponent who is currently undefeated as well. Which is exactly why I don't expect it to happen.

I'm sure Mashima has some plans for Gray its just taking a while is all. The Ultear connection will hit him like a pile of bricks eventually, and that I'm very hyped for.

Fenix I'm with you about Ultear. Strongest of the 7 Kin isn't going down easy that's for sure.
    well i do think we will see azuma and gray not sure if he will win i do want him to hold his own though. and maybe ultear just up and leaves lol. also zerf is still around there right? and i really hope that gray and ultears connection does not play a big role in this arc i hope it comes down the road.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    well i do think we will see azuma and gray not sure if he will win i do want him to hold his own though. and maybe ultear just up and leaves lol. also zerf is still around there right? and i really hope that gray and ultears connection does not play a big role in this arc i hope it comes down the road.
    Don't get me wrong Cross forcing the Gray Ultear connection/confrontation now would be jampacking it into an arc that's already had tons of surprises and revelations thus making it unnecessary. I'm just saying a glimpse, Gray notices she looks familiar or something to that effect and eventually starts putting the pieces together.

I've always envisioned Ultear as Gray's final fight towards the series end so yeah I don't expect it to happen anytime soon, just for the initial seeds to be planted before the arc ends.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Spoiler!

Don't get me wrong Cross forcing the Gray Ultear connection/confrontation now would be jampacking it into an arc that's already had tons of surprises and revelations thus making it unnecessary. I'm just saying a glimpse, Gray notices she looks familiar or something to that effect and eventually starts putting the pieces together.

I've always envisioned Ultear as Gray's final fight towards the series end so yeah I don't expect it to happen anytime soon, just for the initial seeds to be planted before the arc ends.
    oh im not saying you said that i was just expressing my opinion on it. and i do not know about the end of the series but at least not in this are maybe when FT regroups and goes out for blood but IDK.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You post my thoughts better than I ever could I swear.

Well lets see who's left for fights. The Kin who beat Elfman and Evergreen, Azuma so if Gray is getting a fight it's either one of those 2 Azuma seems like the likely one since he uses explosions close to fire. Gray being Natsu's rival and all. Also Natsu has taking out Zancrow and kick Kain just now, so Gray defeating Azuma will keep his spot of being just as strong as Natsu or little under him. Thus not killing the rivalry of power with a large gap.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    oh im not saying you said that i was just expressing my opinion on it. and i do not know about the end of the series but at least not in this are maybe when FT regroups and goes out for blood but IDK.
    Ok I got ya now. But yeah all we can do is play the wait and see game. Sorry if I gave off a bad impression.
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    You post my thoughts better than I ever could I swear.

Well lets see who's left for fights. The Kin who beat Elfman and Evergreen, Azuma so if Gray is getting a fight it's either one of those 2 Azuma seems like the likely one since he uses explosions close to fire. Gray being Natsu's rival and all. Also Natsu has taking out Zancrow and kick Kain just now, so Gray defeating Azuma will keep his spot of being just as strong as Natsu or little under him. Thus not killing the rivalry of power with a large gap.
    Great minds think alike. Azuma would be the best choice for developing Gray's character and keeping the power balance equal. I don't wanna get my hopes up too much, but it looks like that fight would be the best option.

Spoiler!

Ok I got ya now. But yeah all we can do is play the wait and see game. Sorry if I gave off a bad impression.

Great minds think alike. Azuma would be the best choice for developing Gray's character and keeping the power balance equal. I don't wanna get my hopes up too much, but it looks like that fight would be the best option.
    its cool and i agree and have for some time i mean i originally wanted zancrow vs gray but i really do think that azuma at this point would be the best fight for gray. i would love to see him beat azuma or at the very lest hold his own in till azuma leaves for some reason.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Awesome surprise chapter this week. This Kain guy definitely seems like the weakest of the 7 kin, attacking a sleeping girl, how pathetic. He deserved it when Natsu kicked the crap outta him, huge lol moment right there.

Happy ribbing on lucy as always

If those eyes don't say i won't to do dirty things with you

Natsu X Lucy Forever

Kains image on the last panel was priceless