0 0%
  • NOT SO COOL

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

fairy tail 226 discussion / 227 predictions

chapters
    http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/38134258/1
    it was epic just epic
    Last edited by cross777; 03-16-2011 at 12:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fullmetal Alchemist Fairy Tail Chapter 226 : "Ushi no Koku Mairi"

Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 03-15-2011 at 11:44 PM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

what but i beat Rokudaime Sennin by one minute mine should not be deleted

and the chapter was epic lucy WOW.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Whichever, I just don't want two threads for a chapter.

true but fair is fair after all and i was pleasantly surprised by this chapter. i love the tag team action coming up next chapter. i did not see that coming i was expecting gray to save her but i am excited to see the upcoming battle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It was fun to watch, was Lucy always that fast at summoning her spirits? Im interested in Lucy fire this time, I hope its actual fire and not some kind of "flame of friendship" or something corny like that... But what im wondering is what happened to all these flames that Natsu has eaten of the series? Can he still bring up the flame or rebuke from Jallal? God flame from Zancrow? Super powered up flame from eating raw etherion? I really hope so cause that would be cool that he has an internal arsenal that he could pull up at any time, but if it just enhances his already dragon flame and makes it a stronger version of it then thats cool too.

Im kinda hoping theres more to Kain, if not then hes kinda the most "normal" of GH 7K, he kinda looks like hes just playing around...
    A pie in the sky?

Great chapter.

Looking forward to see what Natsu and Lucy will do against Ultear and Kain.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

I'm glad to see that Mashima is doing ok and didn't get caught in the crossfire. I believe he was one of the mangakas unaccounted for so I assume this chapter means he's doing alright.

When Kain offered Lucy his Voodoo doll to prove his magic was legit I couldn't help but laugh at the idiot getting thrown around. Kain's a total goof, no way are we supposed to take this guy seriously. Sure his powers are unique and he's physically a monster but his personality is so odd and off tempo that he just comes off as a joke, which I believe is the intention of the character.

His body changing forms based on his doll adds more versatility to his powers. Too bad any credibility he had by taking out 3 Stellars in a row was instantly lost after Natsu pwned him in hilarious fashion. Not to mention Taurus and Sagittarius are jokes themselves, and Scorpio hasn't done much to prove himself either. (I think his girlfriend is way more nasty personally)

My only grievance is that I think Natsu is being overused at this point. His fights with Gildartz and Zancrow were both good and connected to each other as a form of personal growth for Natsu. Mashima you know Gray hasn't had an actual on-screen fight all arc right? A bit of a letdown for the series rival/lancer considering he's done little to nothing so far. I think you could squeeze in a little development time for Iceboy before Natsu's 3rd consecutive fight.

The good thing about this fight however, is that it's a triple team with our original three heroes just like how the manga began. Natsu's getting a bit too much exposure though.

Despite that I'm excited for the upcoming fight. Don't believe they should outclass Ultear but taking Kain out seems likely.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!