Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Naruto 533 Spoilers

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoilers Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
    • Do NOT post fake spoilers, if you already know they're fake.
    • Along with the spoiler, ALWAYS add the source of it with a link and also whether it's confirmed or not.
    • Put text spoilers in quote tags.
    • Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since they're not accurate. You can post those translations in the Spoilers Discussion thread.
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 03-30-2011 at 08:58 AM.

Naruto 533 Spoilers Discussion

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 03-30-2011 at 09:13 AM.

Source: NarutoForums

Quote Originally Posted by •Sasuke• View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsukaru View Post
    Noobs, lrn2rehost images.

Spoiler!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yagami1211 View Post
    I'm only translating stuffs that are readable.

Chapter 533 : The promise

Shikamaru : Shit ! ( He dodged )
    ---------------
    Asuma : Chouza ! ( it sounds like Chouza tanks Asuma's fuuton )

Flashback Asuma : Oh yeah. I never actually told you who's the king. I'll tell you, come here.
    ( Basically the king speech when Asuma died )
    FB Asuma : Take care of my king.
    ----------------
    Shikamaru : Stop being a pussy, Chouji ! We're not supposed to be brats that need to be protected anymore. It's our turn, our duty to protect the king. Do you want Asuma's child to die ?

Ino : Shikamaru is right, Chouji. Why do you think we are wearing thoses earrings ?

Chouji : Soaring Change !

I'm not sure what Chouza says, but it sounds like Chouji went butterfly without the pills.
    Shikamaru : Chouji !

Asuma : Yes, chouji ! I like your face, now.
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 03-30-2011 at 01:12 PM.

RS, you're working on the pic links, right?

Anyway, from another pic source it looks like Chouji gets some butterly wings jutsu that protects him from a Caton. Shikamaru tries Love-no-jutsu and tells Asuma about his baby, seems that did'nt work. Asuma blows a wind attack (looks like the type Danzou used) at Chouji. Shikamaru can't get his shadow technique on time, so he dives in to shove Chouji out of the way of Asuma's attack.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

saw the spolier pics.. seems like chouji really is getting serious now. he needed the pepper pill to get the wings in the retrieval arc.. and theres nothing to indicate he took any of the special pills this time, and the look on his fathers face is priceless.

if I had to guess, I'd say the weight of all the extra armor he wears on his outfit now has to have boosted his strength and stamina levels to be able to pull off the butterfly change w/o the need for the special pills
    come fight my brute here

Butterfly Chouji... I knew that was coming... Ino and Shikimaru already had their moment to shine, this is Chouji's time. In terms of chakra and brute strength, he is the strongest among the tree. Ino's expression after Chouji's transformation was really weird. I can't make anything out of it.( probably.. "I'm falling for him" or along that line... hehe) Shiki and Chouji's dad seems to be surprised and worried. Will his transformation result to chakra exhaustion? Can't wait to read this chapter.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Choji transforms into a butterfly. Again.

Errr...

Can he just do that at will now? Or has he taken ANOTHER suicide pill? Because if its the latter, I swear....

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Hmmmm, what about second chapter spoilers ? It is supposed to be a double issue, right ?

Ah the butterfly wings, I wonder if he can shape it the same way Naruto does ?

bonez,

I'm inclined to think it might be the latter. But based on the look on Chouza's face, I'm also going to guess that this particular jutsu might be something that normally requires at least one of the clan's specialized soldier pills to bring out. I'm looking at comparison images of father and son comparing the armor of their outfits, and while Chouza's is basically the big front breastplate.. Chouji (with the additions on his shoulders and in the hip area) is actually packing more armor than his father.

lest us not forget that a common theme Kishi uses is the younger generation surpassing the one before it. This could be kishi's way of showing that the son has surpassed the father
    come fight my brute here

- I'm going to just throw this out there but I think Chouza was Dans student and thats why they are fighting.

There was suppose to be a double release this week and none next week. I wonder if this is still so.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you