パラ見

過去の半蔵VSミフネの戦いの回想。
    半蔵切腹(自害)

猪鹿蝶VSアスマ
    シカマル隙をつき、チョウジに攻撃命令するも
    チョウジ攻撃出来ず
    アスマ避けろ!と言いながら反撃。

Rough trans:
    More flashbacks from Hanzou and Mifune's past fight.
    Hanzou commits seppuku(?!)

Ino-Shika-Chou VS Asuma
    Something about Chouji struggling to dodge his attacks and Shikamaru trying to think of a counterattack.
    Quote Originally Posted by takL View Post
    From Flipping through the chap

Flashback of the past fight of hanzo vs mifune
    Hanzo commits hara-kiri(suicide)

Inoshikacho vs asma
    Although Shikamaru seizes a chance and give choji an order to attack.
    Choji can't.
    Asma while saying "dodge it!" makes counter attack.
    Quote Originally Posted by vered View Post
    ohana:

Spoiler!

終わり★サーセイ
    Quote Originally Posted by Yagami1211 View Post

Mifune Vs Hanzou, Final Round.

Spoiler!
    Quote Originally Posted by •Sasuke• View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by •Sasuke• View Post
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 03-16-2011 at 05:42 PM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    So a zombie... Who kills himself. Wat.
    hey guys these zombies cant be killed unless we talk them to death and let their spirits rest in peace or some shit

NEVERMIND THEY CAN KILL THEMSELVES
    Well remember that the ET Jutsu was invented by the 2nd Hokage, not by Orochimaru or Kabuto. Knowing Kishimoto, I am guessing that there are failsafe Factors built into the Jutsu perhaps, that the 2nd Hokage designed into it.

When you think about it, why would a hero and a good guy like Niadaime create something as vile and reprehensible as a Jutsu that violates the peace of the dead. I'd guess that the only reason he would, was to allow those dead warriors the chance to help protect their living loved ones and descendants. Even then he would be concerned with the abuse of these souls.

The suicide no jutsu, and love talk no jutsu would be Nidaime's way of offering the Souls of the dead a way out from torment. I won't be surprised if the Asuma fight also leads to yet another failsafe.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

@ Roku

Think your getting the complaints about Hanzou last chapter mixed up. It wasn't because we wanted mindless fights, actually that's how it almost seemed last chapter. Because we thought Kishi just took out Hanzou in 1 chapter that is what irritated the lot of us.

Oh yeah great explanation on Kabuto's failure.

@Roku

I agree great explanation as this is also why Hanzou was so famous aside from taking part in so many battles he was ambitious and lived by code of honor. Shame that he ended up with the likes of Danzou and was convinced to set traps for kids.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    @Roku

I agree great explanation as this is also why Hanzou was so famous aside from taking part in so many battles he was ambitious and lived by code of honor. Shame that he ended up with the likes of Danzou and was convinced to set traps for kids.
    Every ninja has a bit of pedophilia in them.

Really wanna see Lee vs Kimimaru

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    What many people want is mindless fights with an extra jutsu here and there, what Kishi wants is to tell a story behind each fight. He's tied Hanzou's endgoals to Danzou, Pain/Nagato, Tobidara's goals of striving towards peace in their own way. When a warrior has achieved their peak status, they always strive for something greater, not just power but to be able to use that power towards something worthwhile, everlasting. This will all tie into Rikudou's desire for peace, cause that is that greatest power they sought/possessed in order to carry out their goals. However it is not just the power, but also Rikudou's will, his nindo which is the true path towards peace, that will be carried out by the next Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto.
    You damn right bro,.. couldn't have said it better.

- So, this means that Kabuto has to control them one by one for having better, full control.. if you think about it; it makes sense why Kishi waited for this to happen. Kabuto is going to have full control over Itachi, Nagato etc, because their beliefs are from high standards.

Madara Uchiha explained to Kabuto ( well, we knew this from the beginning ), that every jutsu has his flaws,.. and now we know for certain what Edo Tensei's flaws are. I hope that Madara knows about this.. this way, he could anticipate what could happen if Kabuto used his " mysterie " coffin.

Lets wait and see, how Shikamaru and Co are going to seal Asuma.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post
    Every ninja has a bit of pedophilia in them.
    LMFAO. Is that why Oro was always after Sasuke's body?

Anyways, Kabuto is going to be seriously pissed off, but he's screwed either way, even if he does a total wipeout of every remaining Edo's memories/personality. With their memories intact, he risks losing control over them if their own will is stronger, and without their personality, he has alot more things to manage and he wouldn't be effective at the powers/jutsus of those he summoned if they're simply dolls and he's doing the fighting for them. He isn't Pain where as Nagato knew the powers of his paths, Kabuto even with his vast intel, won't be able to use the powers to their fullest potential.

Controlling that many Edo's is kinda working against Kabuto at the moment. His power will grow as he has more absolute greater control over the more powerful ones than less than par control over many.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Well remember that the ET Jutsu was invented by the 2nd Hokage, not by Orochimaru or Kabuto. Knowing Kishimoto, I am guessing that there are failsafe Factors built into the Jutsu perhaps, that the 2nd Hokage designed into it.

When you think about it, why would a hero and a good guy like Niadaime create something as vile and reprehensible as a Jutsu that violates the peace of the dead. I'd guess that the only reason he would, was to allow those dead warriors the chance to help protect their living loved ones and descendants. Even then he would be concerned with the abuse of these souls.

The suicide no jutsu, and love talk no jutsu would be Nidaime's way of offering the Souls of the dead a way out from torment. I won't be surprised if the Asuma fight also leads to yet another failsafe.
    Very true, Especially for something that can be so abused by an evil caster. Plus dealing with shinigami must have some inherent flaws and can cause issues with creating any jutsu.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Very true, Especially for something that can be so abused by an evil caster. Plus dealing with shinigami must have some inherent flaws and can cause issues with creating any jutsu.
    Agreed. I'd like to think that the Shinigami legal department (figuratively) inserted a clause or two in the bargain.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Agreed. I'd like to think that the Shinigami legal department (figuratively) inserted a clause or two in the bargain.
    Well, the senju clan and their relatives are almost extinct.