Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I think it's Okay

11 61.11%
  • No, It's too distracting

7 38.89%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    Yeah, I personally see no problem with the trolling thing, but I haven't read the rules in awhile so if you find anything in there then we should shut it down. Otherwise, I see no reason to stop it.
    I have to disagree with you DFX they aren't needed , unless its part of a game thread on the Boredom zone...

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    If there is something written there about it.

We should probably start deciding Tim's punishment.

@ Paul Not to sure how you wanted to do it, was just suggesting the deadline or are you going just let it run until there's a side that's just completely over voting the other?
    I got a good feeling about this

The game will die down every now and again anyways Bee. Besides don't knock it til you've tried it, I for one would be rolling if after this thread I ended up being Trolled by you. You might be surprised how funny you find it swell.

Besides the hole in the trolling department left by HB's absence and Cal's lurker status can't be filled by one of us so we needed to band together to plug the hole.
    Step 1. Troll
    Step 2. ?????
    Step 3. Profit

Edit: I should really take Cal out of this post, I've already got one dickriding quote in his sig :S
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    If it is gonna go it should at least be buried in the Hall Of Fame.

Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post
    If it is gonna go it should at least be buried in the Hall Of Fame.
    LOL, You're correct Himura B.
    Even though I am personally opposed to it, I do have to admit that It certainly has creativity worthy of the Hall of Fame.
    Last edited by paulbee; 03-13-2011 at 08:12 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    Yeah, I personally see no problem with the trolling thing, but I haven't read the rules in awhile so if you find anything in there then we should shut it down. Otherwise, I see no reason to stop it.
    Spamming / Off-Topic Posts are infractable[sic] ?

Yeah it's annoying now. I don't click anything anymore. Even if it goes to the notable thread section, people can still covertly redirect you there. I say delete it and don't look back. It's like the whole rick roll thing..annoying. Find the youtube video and you'll see that it hasn't died down even today.

*Conflicted*

Stop the trolling or praise Tim for this piece of genius?

Either way I'm still going to punish Uzumaki_Tim. Be outside your frontdoor at 2am. And wear something loose fitting.

EDIT: DFX is right. Since its a legit forum game and as long as the posts are on topic there really isn't much we can do. Or personally that I'd want to do. Just as long as people aren't being redirected off site.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Honestly, the fun's gone when we mask links because that's unstoppable. If we're gonna fix something at least disallow people to mask links for the forum trolling gag. To a point, it trains people to watch the links they're clicking.

I liked how certain people set-up their links so that you unconsciously click them (like Jaiden's multiple links with the 2nd one being a troll one).

Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    *Conflicted*

Either way I'm still going to punish Uzumaki_Tim. Be outside your frontdoor at 2am. And wear something loose fitting.

EDIT: DFX is right. Since its a legit forum game and as long as the posts are on topic there really isn't much we can do. Or personally that I'd want to do. Just as long as people aren't being redirected off site.
    Begs the question of whether it's on-topic for the thread though...does it not? Up till now, games have stay in their threads.

I can imagine trolling folks in the OP section into the Naruto Thread ( NO FEAR, I WON"T DARE TO DO SO), or vise versa.
    Last edited by paulbee; 03-13-2011 at 11:12 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Seemed an ok game to me. But if a majority finds it annoying, I guess we'll close it. Let's just try not to overdo it with putting the troll links up, then it should be fine.

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    *Conflicted*

Wait 2am my time or yours?

@Phix agreed, now the initial craze has died down it'll just be a one in a while thing. Unless your name is Romu then everyone is free to troll you
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar