Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Sabo is alive!

^thought crossed my mind
    It's just the art is well done it looks real.

But I guess u're right, since I can't immagine where in the world it'd come from.
    And it can't really be placed anywhere in this arc at all...
    So even the slightly possibility of it being a real spoiler is ruled out.

WOW you new guys are just...... wow. . . . . .
    1. you can new take any thing in the anime as proof of any thing. EVER. 2 that video does not prove any thing any way and 3 the manga strongly hints that thats sabo so there is no need for that video any way.

4. as already said do not fall for that crap. its just a fake, a well made fake but a fake none the less. you can tell for a few reasons. 1 as already said the image is just way to good and 2 the shading on his face is not odas style of shading. its way to out of left field to be getting sabo stuff yet. and the story on that page has to many holes in it. its just a really good fake.
    here are examples of some other good fakes.

PLUS new guy NO SPOILERS EVER out side of a spoiler thread.
    Last edited by cross777; 09-30-2011 at 12:54 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyTowel View Post
    That lives the part in the anime that Dragon hands to Ivankov some to be healed

So the person is small so it must be a kid and Dragon says he came from the CD ceremony.And how many kids injured there you know of?
    All the anime did was animated the exact scene from the manga. No fillers here, just the obvious outcome that I been saying.

Quote Originally Posted by madnezx View Post
    So like ...
    I'm new to posts but this here is a spoiler ... BADLY! Don't worry you cant see the picture unless you enter the link
    http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls...hzdho1_500.jpg
    Sabo's alive ...
    lmfao!

reason for Sabo not helping Ace?

you know, he might have amnesia. I mean, he DID kinda get blown up. Also, Dragon might not know that he was adopted into their family. the amnesia would be an interesting addition to his character i think.

Yea amnesia would make much more sense like animal abuser there stated.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Until Sabo is clearly shown its not 'CONFIRMED!'.

Seriously..

There is a stronger case that he's dead, saying he's alive is speculation based on hopes and dreams, Loosely supported by 1 text box on page that had nothing to do with the incident where the ship explodes.

The anime is not cannon, its a way to take up time without making any difference to the main story - which is why even still in the anime, Dragon does not mention Sabo, there is no shadow of a kid in his arms, and the manga sure as hell doesn't show that scene on the ship.

:EDIT:

I'll credit you guys at least for not parroting the theory I seen on that youtube video, "Sabo is Trafalgar Law" I mean, there are many hole in the "he's alive" theory - but saying he's Law is... eh, not well thought out to say the least.
    Last edited by Airicks; 10-07-2011 at 01:49 AM.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by duckslapper12 View Post
    you know, he might have amnesia. I mean, he DID kinda get blown up. Also, Dragon might not know that he was adopted into their family. the amnesia would be an interesting addition to his character i think.
    or he could have just not been close enough to help him, what if sabo was in west blue or something it would have taking months to get there.

Sabo is alive i bet he won't show up for another 200 chapters. I bet they are going to met and luffy's going to be the one who doesn't remember sabo.
    Last edited by dct21; 10-08-2011 at 09:12 AM.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar

That nefarious bastard!

Remember that flag folks and look for it in the present! I still don’t believe he’s dead and just like I was an Ace hopeful I’ll hold on to Sabo living from all of this. Go Sabo go!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    Until Sabo is clearly shown its not 'CONFIRMED!'.

Seriously..

There is a stronger case that he's dead, saying he's alive is speculation based on hopes and dreams, Loosely supported by 1 text box on page that had nothing to do with the incident where the ship explodes.

The anime is not cannon, its a way to take up time without making any difference to the main story - which is why even still in the anime, Dragon does not mention Sabo, there is no shadow of a kid in his arms, and the manga sure as hell doesn't show that scene on the ship.

:EDIT:

I'll credit you guys at least for not parroting the theory I seen on that youtube video, "Sabo is Trafalgar Law" I mean, there are many hole in the "he's alive" theory - but saying he's Law is... eh, not well thought out to say the least.
    Your full of yourself if you can't see the obvious. Probably the same readers that think the skypiea drawings with Enel on the cover pages have nothing to do with pass blank century, because it hasn't been stated right? Even the animators clearly see it. You know who chooses the voice actors for the anime? It's Oda. He had Akainu's voice actor changed to Kenpachi's second episode Akainu appeared he also chose Marco's years back when he first appeared in anime to be Ichigo's. As well using Bon clays's as Franky's they both the same, this debunked Bon Clay joining the crew back in AP forums when Oda mentioned this. And guess who he chose as Sabo's voice actor? Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    Yea amnesia would make much more sense like animal abuser there stated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    Massive LAWLZ all around! Sabo is Law?! I had never heard that little morsel of insanity!

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Your full of yourself if you can't see the obvious. Probably the same readers that think the skypiea drawings with Enel on the cover pages have nothing to do with pass blank century, because it hasn't been stated right? Even the animators clearly see it. You know who chooses the voice actors for the anime? It's Oda. He had Akainu's voice actor changed to Kenpachi's second episode Akainu appeared he also chose Marco's years back when he first appeared in anime to be Ichigo's. As well using Bon clays's as Franky's they both the same, this debunked Bon Clay joining the crew back in AP forums when Oda mentioned this. And guess who he chose as Sabo's voice actor? Naruto.
    What--and try to follow me on this one--THE hell, are you talking about?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.