Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 95

Thread: Sabo is alive!

  1. #1
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,707

    Sabo is alive!

    Thought One Piece had a thread about this but his was about Vegapunk and the only other Sabo thread was Calcifier's speculating about Ace's last words during the war. I shorten it as much as I could but if people still confused about it I'll edit the whole break down again into the first post.

    So here it is the undeniable proof Sabo is alive enjoy!

    Spoiler!


    Bottom line is if you reread the Sabo Flash Back you will see the only logical person that could be for Dragon and or Dragon's crew to put forth effort to save is Sabo. It was a flashback within a flashback at the time the narrator introducing us "On the night of the celestial dragon arrival" that right there is saying yeah this is Sabo. When you read One Piece you should take what ever the narrator says in those square chat boxes into great consideration. It's the same as when Ace vs Blackbeard, the chapter ended without us knowing who won. But the narrator said "This battle between these 2 pirates will be known as the trigger for a very big incident in the coming future." Which was the war 100 chapters later.

    The page above is the hard spoken proof of Sabo alive, not to be taken as "maybe,might be alive, I believe" pussy shit.

    How is that answered? It was the first time we had a flashback within a flashback, once you start connecting it to the events that happen on the night of the fire then to the celestial dragon arrival day you will see the obvious.

    Only 2 other choices are there for those anti-Sabo ain't alive to say, besides not being confirmed yet. Is that Dragon Saved Bluejam the only other named character within the Fire besides Sabo who disappeared that day, which is retarded. The other is that "It could be a random person he saved from the fire." Ok Oda drew us a flashback within a flashback for the first time showing Panels of Dragon's boat and his crew on Zoro's island for Dragon to save a random no named character. When Sabo was foreshadowed by Ace as one of his final words before his death. And his death played a key role already for Luffy and Ace since nobody knew he was saved by Dragon. As well on the night of the fire Sabo literally had a emotional break down in front of Dragon and for the first time in the whole fucking manga we see Dragon with a shock expression or a expression different from his regular "Can't beat me bitch" look.

    Sabo is alive you dumbfucks!

    Spoiler!
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 08-07-2012 at 03:26 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    cals thread was a thread for sabo and we talked about all this stuff there and since this involves the "sabo incident like cals thread is named this should be there two. not really a bad post but it should be in cals sabo thread.
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/thr...-Sabo-Incident
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #3
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,707
    ^ No it shouldn't he talked about the comment Ace said that was 5-10 chapters before the Flash back arc you dumbfuck. And in his thread none of this is said there, just a bunch of one liner posts that aren't even related to what Cal meant the thread for. The last post in Cal's thread is dated even before the Sabo Flash back chapters came out. Nice try you dumbfuck!
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 08-07-2012 at 03:25 PM.

  4. #4
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    ^ No it shouldn't he talked about the comment Ace said that was 5-10 chapters about before the Flash back arc. And his thread none of this is said there, just a bunch of one liner posts that aren't even related to what Cal meant the thread for. The last post in Cal's thread is dated even before the Sabo Flash back chapters came out. Nice try.
    the point is cals thread is more broad and this would should have been posted there instead of a new thread as you read we used that thread for many sabo theories. we really did not need another thread for a sabo theory.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,151
    If the thread is more broad as you said and someone was looking for a more specific thread than this would be it.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

  6. #6
    The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,304
    http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece...6/page010.html
    http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece...6/page001.html

    i was thinking that could be sabo never know and FM has a really good point.

  7. #7
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,707
    ^ Yeah peeps pointed that out before as well, I just wanted to cover that this nigga is alive.

    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    the point is cals thread is more broad
    The point is you completely missed the point of this thread as Fry pointed out. Cals thread isn't broad at all it is specifically was created for the message Ace said to Luffy before he died. " If it wasn't for the whole Sabo incident" the thread of 22 pages of people speculating what it was (7/10 of the post's are just one liners that don't even stick to the topic)not knowing who Sabo even is because the dates are before the flash back which I'm covering with this thread. You dumbfuck!


    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    and this would should have been posted there instead of a new thread as you read we used that thread for many sabo theories.
    That thread once again been dead even before the Sabo Flash back arc come out, so I'm very interested into know how it possibly has many Sabo theories. For the record this thread isn't a theory. It's Solid proof.

    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    we really did not need another thread for a sabo theory.
    Again not a theory. Instead of bootlegging mod rules how about discuss the topic of this thread adding information, like the above post for example.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 08-07-2012 at 03:30 PM.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Airicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    791
    I doubt he's alive, granted that page would justify him being alive if Oda decided to bring him back, however I feel if he were alive he would had been there trying to save Ace.. any informed person knew about the WB war (seeing as it was in the newspapers).

    Also, if he were alive why wouldn't he had ever tried to get back to Ace/Luffy after all they were his "brothers" - if Dragon told him not to go back, then why wouldn't he had sent something to them proving he was alive instead of letting them worry. Hell, Ace died thinking Sabo was dead, how fucked up would it be if he was just chillin with Dragon the whole time.

    EDIT:

    Also that picture, while it could justify Sabo being alive, is not "solid proof" of it, it only talks about a "Guy with a huge face" - Ivankov. And patching someone up. It doesn't give a name of a island it just says "A small seaside village in the east blue". Not to mention it shows Zoro's Dojo and the ship in the same picture, which leads you to think the ship is at the Dojo when all this is going on.

    Chances are they wouldn't let the kid bleed from Luffy's island to Zoro's island then all of a sudden say "Hey! we need to patch him up!" (btw I couldn't think of the Island names, so I just used Luffy/Zoro)

    Sure it could justify it, but saying its undeniable proof is a stretch
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

  9. #9
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,707

    One Piece

    Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    I doubt he's alive, granted that page would justify him being alive if Oda decided to bring him back, however I feel if he were alive he would had been there trying to save Ace.. any informed person knew about the WB war (seeing as it was in the newspapers).
    This is simple, Sabo either didn't know about the war or couldn't come. Lets be logical here, Dragon didn't show up either or any revolutionaries why would they ? Not their war, Sabo wouldn't be able to do anything about it even if he did know and could make it to the war. Oda didn't want to reveal him that way he did it with the Sabo Flash Back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    Also, if he were alive why wouldn't he had ever tried to get back to Ace/Luffy after all they were his "brothers" - if Dragon told him not to go back, then why wouldn't he had sent something to them proving he was alive instead of letting them worry. Hell, Ace died thinking Sabo was dead, how fucked up would it be if he was just chillin with Dragon the whole time.
    This will be answered once Sabo appears without a doubt in my mind. By the time Sabo recovered he was probably miles away from them and likely realized everyone figured he was dead after that. He himself probably was surprised he even survived. He was taken in by Dragon, leader of the Revolutionary army that has been a mysterious part of this story since first mentioned. Only just recently we gotten tid bits of Dragon saying more than 1 or 2 sentences. Why are you having your doubts on "why Sabo didn't do this and that" when it wouldn't fit the plot how it happen already. Makes no sense for him to jump into the story for important scene without the readers not know who he is. Oda set it up nicely, he introduce him to us already we know his character so when he does appear it'll be a nice surprise. Whether he has him save them or just simply greets them randomly.

    EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    Also that picture, while it could justify Sabo being alive, is not "solid proof" of it, it only talks about a "Guy with a huge face" - Ivankov. And patching someone up. It doesn't give a name of a island it just says "A small seaside village in the east blue". Not to mention it shows Zoro's Dojo and the ship in the same picture, which leads you to think the ship is at the Dojo when all this is going on.
    It's solid proof because like I mentioned it the only possible outcome, Sabo is the only logical reason Oda would draw that whole page. Dedicated to them patching up a unknown injured individual, notice how it said "On the night of the Celestial dragon's arrival". They come that morning blast Sabo and later we get this Flash back within a flash back?Telling us they saved some one? By the way Bluejam or a random person isn't even a logical reason for it because the fire happen a week before the arrival of the nobles IRRC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    Chances are they wouldn't let the kid bleed from Luffy's island to Zoro's island then all of a sudden say "Hey! we need to patch him up!" (btw I couldn't think of the Island names, so I just used Luffy/Zoro)

    Sure it could justify it, but saying its undeniable proof is a stretch
    It's Zoro island I don't know the name but it's definitely his island. Where the dojo is located. The translation is a bit off from mangareaders link. They don't just randomly decide to patch him up after carrying him across the sea to another island that day. The correct translation was more like "look at those wounds they are serious, quick help him." And or if that is the correct translation or close to it, it makes sense Dragon brought him over to Ivan who was probably waiting at Zoro's Island. Fit's his words in this translation. Most likely some thing like this

    Spoiler!


    didn't just leave a scratch to let a band aid cover it up. He definitely was in serious condition. It is undeniable proof there is no other reason for Oda to draw that page, everything that happen all leads up to Sabo being the one rescued by them.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Airicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    791
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    This is simple, Sabo either didn't know about the war or couldn't come. Lets be logical here, Dragon didn't show up either or any revolutionaries why would they ? Not their war, Sabo wouldn't be able to do anything about it even if he did know and could make it to the war. Oda didn't want to reveal him that way he did it with the Sabo Flash Back.
    The world knew about Ace's execution, and of course the revolutionaries weren't there, it had nothing to do with them as a whole, however it did have something to do with Sabo, and unless the news was hidden from him, he should/would had been there trying to save Ace.

    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    This will be answered once Sabo appears without a doubt in my mind. By the time Sabo recovered he was probably miles away from them and likely realized everyone figured he was dead after that. He himself probably was surprised he even survived. He was taken in by Dragon, leader of the Revolutionary army that has been a mysterious part of this story since first mentioned. Only just recently we gotten tid bits of Dragon saying more than 1 or 2 sentences. Why are you having your doubts on "why Sabo didn't do this and that" when it wouldn't fit the plot how it happen already. Makes no sense for him to jump into the story for important scene without the readers not know who he is. Oda set it up nicely, he introduce him to us already we know his character so when he does appear it'll be a nice surprise. Whether he has him save them or just simply greets them randomly.
    Pure speculation, theres no Hard evidence Dragon picked up Sabo other then a page where someone on Dragons ship needed first aid. Like i said, it would justify the premise if Sabo is alive, but as of now there isnt enough evidence to say its "undeniable proof"

    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    EDIT:
    It's solid proof because like I mentioned it the only possible outcome, Sabo is the only logical reason Oda would draw that whole page. Dedicated to them patching up a unknown injured individual, notice how it said "On the night of the Celestial dragon's arrival". They come that morning blast Sabo and later we get this Flash back within a flash back?Telling us they saved some one? By the way Bluejam or a random person isn't even a logical reason for it because the fire happen a week before the arrival of the nobles IRRC.
    lol The page is not entirely about patching someone up - theres only 1 text box about it, In my opinion it has more to do with Zoro's Dojo, perhaps showing Dragons influence.

    also, I never said it was a random person or bluejam - I have no idea who they were patching up... I can see where your coming from, as a theory its good but you shouldn't say its "undeniable proof".

    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco;808011I
    t's Zoro island I don't know the name but it's definitely his island. Where the dojo is located. The translation is a bit off from mangareaders link. They don't just randomly decide to patch him up after carrying him across the sea to another island that day. The correct translation was more like "look at those wounds they are serious, quick help him." And or if that is the correct translation or close to it, it makes sense Dragon brought him over to Ivan who was probably waiting at Zoro's Island. Fit's his words in this translation. Most likely some thing like this

    didn't just leave a scratch to let a band aid cover it up. He definitely was in serious condition. It is undeniable proof there is no other reason for Oda to draw that page, everything that happen all leads up to Sabo being the one rescued by them.
    My main problem here is when the ship exploded it was morning, the picture with Dragons ship is night time. so as least several hours had passed, its unlikely they wouldn't had done something about his wounds sooner. As I said, there could be other reasons Oda drew that page.. hell look at the last 5-6 chapters.. Oda dedicated entire pages to Sanji's nosebleeds.

    If it turns out like Sabo is alive and Dragon rescued him I wouldn't be overly surprised (provided he had a hell of a reason not to be there fighting for Ace), just I find it unlikely.

    I think a key part of the Flashback Arc was to show where Luffy was at now with Ace dead.. Luffy was the last brother to set sail and is last brother alive he basically has to win in order for their "pact" to have meaning. (the pact they made about being big pirates)
    Last edited by Airicks; 03-12-2011 at 08:34 AM.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •