Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Sabo is alive!

What would the chances of Law being Sabo actually be?

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    Not even sure how to answer this.......

Though the theory is intriguing, I cannot say that there is any supporting speculation at this time to assume it is remotely possible.

I think he would act differently around Luffy if he was Sabo, plus I don't know what Sabo would want to be a doctor for.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

I'm just saying, Sabo was heavily injured, so perhaps he decided to learn medical skills, especially after being treated so much, would have learnt a lot subconciously. Then there's the part where Sabo always planned on being a captain, of which he did become one. He also saved Luffy for no obvious reason, other than perhaps to gain the WG's attention. And he wears a hat, albeit not a top hat.

its at the very least possible and he does have a death tattoo. maybe that could mean he technically died, then some one like iva brought him back? if he is sabo that is, meaning that would go with this green book page that says he died at least. idk no really evidence but its possible i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

0. Completely different hair, eye's, face and age. We already know what Sabo looks like as an adult and we already know what Law looked liked as a child.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Lolz, it's one of my lazier theories. Actually, I'm not even sure how I got to it.

@Xioa: Iva has been shown to change even the gender of a person, much less just hair colour. As for age, that I'm not too sure of, but Sabo is the same age as Ace, a Law looks to be similar age.

Like xioaxioa said, it was stated in One Piece Green Sabo actually lost his life in the incident. The author of the databooks happen to be Oda and the whole purpose of the databooks is to reveal things the manga did not.

The databook said he died, people in the manga said he died. He remains dead until said otherwise. End of story.

I'm really surprised by the completely baseless speculations people threw out in the earlier pages, especially OP/TC.

Oh and I'm totally new so sorry for just barging in, just had to say my piece.

^ Can u show me where the green book sais that?
    I don't really read those things so it'd be nice to see that fact in black & white for once.

its all about the translation to. i mean one missed step could make it say sobo died! or sobo died? its all about context and if the translation was botched who knows if that info is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]