Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Sabo is alive!

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    well we might have seen our first sabo sighting LOL.
    I personally hope not, I'm still washing the taste of Obito out of my mouth.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    I personally hope not, I'm still washing the taste of Obito out of my mouth.
    Obito being Tobi was awesome. The only reason that people hated it was because they realized they over analyzed and over hyped something that didn't need it and called everyone who didn't over analyzed an idiot only to be showed up by Kishimoto himself that they themselves were the ones who were wrong. Whether Sabo is in Don's group or not, I'm cool with it either way, the same as I was for Tobi; It's cool either way.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Him having been "blown up" all those years back at Grey Terminal would make a plausible reason for his steampunk-like cyborg fashion/body.....

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Obito being Tobi was awesome. The only reason that people hated it was because they realized they over analyzed and over hyped something that didn't need it and called everyone who didn't over analyzed an idiot only to be showed up by Kishimoto himself that they themselves were the ones who were wrong. Whether Sabo is in Don's group or not, I'm cool with it either way, the same as I was for Tobi; It's cool either way.
    okay.... that was my bad, I didn't mean I disliked the fact Tobi was Obito, I was more focusing on the huge amout of arguements that sprang from it. Personally I like the fact Tobi is Obito too, I'd just like it more without half the fanbase complaining -_-. (ending discussion of this subject here so we can focus on Sabo, again, my bad)

yeah i would not mind. im more interested in why sabo is with flamingo if it is him. i just feel that the why will make or break it you know .
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sabo being with Dofla makes no sense.

And whats the reason to asume that the masked guys is Sabo in the first place?There's nothing indicating that,its just that OP fans want everyone to be Sabo.

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    Sabo being with Dofla makes no sense.

And whats the reason to asume that the masked guys is Sabo in the first place?There's nothing indicating that,its just that OP fans want everyone to be Sabo.
    Here is a gift just for you, halaros.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance

Sabo being with Dofla makes no sense, until it is explained and then makes perfect sense. Of course, you are right; according to One Piece: Green, Sabo lost his life. How could it be Sabo if Sabo is dead?

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

^ You know, I never get that One Piece: Green argument, yes it says he dies in it, but we had Iva-chan close by, who has been shown to bring people back from certain death. Plus, its just One Piece Green, Oda could have just put in "he died" because if he didn't it would hint to hardly at Sabo being alive.

Anything is 'possible' ...

But it's clearly much .. MUCH more likely Sabo died, and was only made as a crutch to help Luffy get over Aces death.

I know people love to theorize/daydream when it comes to comics/books/shows, but don't let you're own fantasies clog what is more and less likely to happen.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

hal can you please show us that page and let us read it for our selves. plus we are not sure where the translations came from. nor do we get the context that it was written. context matters... it just does !.

also i was reading another conversation some where else and some one brought this up.

that the 3 cups could have been sabo's doing. since you see the paper nailed to ace's grave. the 3 cups is like when luffy sabo and ace drank together. now that theory has more than a few holes in it but still.
    Last edited by cross777; 10-02-2012 at 06:47 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]