Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Sabo is alive!

Just a crazy though, there is only one other person that they could have been patching up on zoros island and thats zoros old rival, I forgot her name but its a possibility. Now please dont tear my ideas apart, its just a though. Who knows sabo and this chick might have grown up together. Besides her dream was to become the best, dragon would be an option in becoming the best.

yes it is obvious that sabo is alive, there aren't that many reasons in creating a character, building them up then killing then. hes either alive or just more motivation for luffy to get stronger or simply more reasons behind what has fueled luffy and aces strength since childhood.
    Last edited by Arbitrary; 06-29-2011 at 03:15 AM.

no it is not her because she is there on the page. and eva clearly says him not her. sorry new guy its not her. it was sabo with 99% accuracy
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Initiate
    This was in another forum and it makes a good point for Sabo being alive

yesterday i was watching episode 324 (The Hometowns Dance as the Ship Sails Forward!)

its just after the straw hats has defeated cp9
    i couldnt find the manga of this but in the episode they would go back to all hometowns of the straw hats.

at luffy`s hometown you hear the mayor say: what does garp thinks hes doing?!
    letting his own grandson cause such an terrible incident.

then he says!!:whats wrong with those three guys?(i thougt first he talk about garp,dragon,luffy but!)
    then he says: i wonder if dadan knows about this (dadan doesnt have to do anything with dragon so!
    maybe its a hint ace,sabo and luffy!

... If Sabo was a known criminal like Luffy or Ace then its highly unlikely Luffy wouldn't know about him - somewhere the name would had came up, the Strawhats frequent bars and saloons often, if Sabo had done anything crazy then someone somewhere would be talking about it - and its unlikely Luffy would still think he's dead.

Even more, Ace would have known, and he would had told Luffy in Alabasta.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Initiate
    Good point there.The suspense is killing me But if he lived after that explosion he may look different then before and with memory loss

you can never trust the anime it almost always different in some way.
    Spoiler!

he was talking about luffys family. garp dragon and luffy. that had nothing to do with ace or sabo.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Initiate
    That lives the part in the anime that Dragon hands to Ivankov some to be healed

So the person is small so it must be a kid and Dragon says he came from the CD ceremony.And how many kids injured there you know of?

So like ...
    I'm new to posts but this here is a spoiler ... BADLY! Don't worry you cant see the picture unless you enter the link
    http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls...hzdho1_500.jpg
    Sabo's alive ...

^wow, where did u get that :o
    awesome stuff.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    don't fall for that stuff flare blitz, its just a fanfiction, it happens all the time. if it was a real spoiler the early images of would be a lot grittier