Hybrid View

Reborn! Chapter 329 Discussion / 330 Predictions

Will change the link to MangaStream, seems they're down (or is it just me?).

EDIT : Changed link.
    Last edited by Arbitrary; 03-11-2011 at 02:57 PM.

Great chapter.

Poor Enma, look at you man, you don't look so good...Let's see what Mukuro can do against Daemon Spade...And the ill fated matchup that a lot of us have been waiting to see is fast approaching.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    http://www.mangareader.net/katekyo-hitman-reborn/329

Will change the link to MangaStream, seems they're down (or is it just me?).
    Mangastream is working now so you can update it.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

So Mukuro says that Deamon tried to play his pieces for him. Does that mean Mukuro planned on taking down the Vongola using chrome as well? I love all the side characters in Reborn, they're all awesome....Mukuro, Xanxus, Squalo.

So is the Shimon ring inherently evil or could the Vongola ring do the same to Tsuna if the circumstances were the same?

Like you said Jaiden...poor Enma
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Quote Originally Posted by OrochiKakaRiya View Post
    So Mukuro says that Deamon tried to play his pieces for him. Does that mean Mukuro planned on taking down the Vongola using chrome as well? I love all the side characters in Reborn, they're all awesome....Mukuro, Xanxus, Squalo.

So is the Shimon ring inherently evil or could the Vongola ring do the same to Tsuna if the circumstances were the same?

Like you said Jaiden...poor Enma
    Good questions, and I agree with you about the side characters.
    Guess we might get an arc soon explaining just why the particular groups are so powerful and how did they put the power into them. Hope we get a more detailed arc like that. When they kept mentioning the Vongola's sin, I thought it would be this arc.

Did Mukuro kind of insult Chrome? Rarely does that in front of her. Still a shame how weak she still is.
    Guess it's possible Spade's comment about being at 10% could mean he was waiting from a boost from the Shimon rings instead of Mukuro's body.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    I liked the part when Daemon patted his head - "Looks like you've completely snapped."

Seeing Mukuro again, made me happy but can he go against Daemon? -_-'
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

well guys i have finally caught up on reborn so ill be showing up here much more often LOL but great chapter Mukuro vs daemon this is going to be epic. and the castle looked really cool to i can not wait for the next chapter.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Enma looked really badass mindcontrolled xD, the upcomeing fight will be awsome *_*

oh i totally agree the s**ts about to hit the fan. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]