Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    tnx for the linkx. now we are getting a better view as to what diz 'mark iv' is all abwt. surely the upcoming chapters will focus on the so called experimentation. i juzt hope it will be successful, b'coz i'm curious to know as to how powerful dis five strongest pandora...to have a good glimpse of their power is to have a strong opponent...
    "Religion is the masterpiece of the art of animal training, for it trains people
    as to how they shall think."

Arthur Schopenhauer - Pessimism

Fecking RL!!! I need to catch up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    Fecking RL!!! I need to catch up.
    There are more... hihi

http://www.mangareader.net/freezing/58
    http://www.mangareader.net/freezing/59

Enjoy reading!
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Freezing 60

New chapter 60 is out

I love the colored pages!!
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

wow...despite her condition..,she still manage to talk back.. whahaha!!
    "Religion is the masterpiece of the art of animal training, for it trains people
    as to how they shall think."

Arthur Schopenhauer - Pessimism

Chapter 61
    Chapter 62

Here's the link to the last two chapters. Ch.61 came out two weeks or so ago and Ch.62 came out a just now.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 01-14-2012 at 07:30 PM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

I just want to see Kazuya go beast mode and just dominate everyone and everything!
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

ipsa scientia potestas est

Senjougahara Fascination!

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

CHAPTER 64
    CHAPTER 65

Newest chapters are up.