Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Though there isn't much action, IMO It's still EPIC!!
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Go Stella!

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

FREEZING 48

Chapter's out. Go forth and read.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Yeah, this manga really fell off a few chapters ago. Kinda pathetic how this arc ends too.

Yeah, once I learned about the conclusion on this Arc I was wasn't 'mad' just like lost interest - why would it end like how it did being that this is a action based manga.

If this was 'Fruits Basket' or something similar I could go with it, however how the author could write it out as he did, then didn't even give any sort of pay back/vengeance is just fml

EDIT:

In fact the author takes it a step further snce he makes Kazuya get his ass whooped instead of the little brother.... whats up with that.
    Last edited by Airicks; 06-25-2011 at 09:18 AM.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

I do agree that the latest scanlated arc is kinda lame. Well, in fairness, all mangas even popular ones have had this kind of boring and lame arc. I hope things will go back on track after this one, when they finally go back to the academy.

Anyway, here's the latest chapter.

http://www.mangareader.net/freezing/49

FREEZING 50

**I'm not in to this manga yet so I wanna ask should start watching the anime first before reading the manga?

No, & skip the last arc that just finished.

Finally, family drama is over. Well, all's well that ends well. Now, I just hope that things will go back to what they used to be before the previous arc. Here's the next chapter.

http://www.mangareader.net/freezing/51