Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Freezing - Dall-Young Lim and Kwang-Hyun Kim

If you loved Neon Genesis Evangelion and Change 123, then I suggest you better read this. You'll sure get hooked to it. It is still running and at chapter 41 for the moment. It also has an anime adaptation.

From Wiki

Freezing is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Korean manhwa creators Dall-Young Lim and Kwang-Hyun Kim respectively.

The series revolves around an extraterrestial force called the Nova that are invading Earth, and genetically-engineered girls called Pandoras and their male partners called Limiters are created to combat them. The story centers on Kazuya Aoi, a Limiter whose late sister was a Pandora, and Satellizer el Bridget, a Pandora with a cold personality who is known as the "Untouchable Queen" for her intense aphephobia, both enrolled at West Genetics Academy, a special school that trains Pandoras and Limiters alike to fight against the Nova.The story follows Kazuya's friendship with Satellizer, the students of the Academy and Earth's war against the Nova.

Here is the link to the manga. Enjoy!

http://www.mangareader.net/400-26525...chapter-1.html

UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    the lastest chapter was epic, i fell sorry for her

Started to read this on wednesday and its pretty good. A little provocative, especially the last three or four pages of ch.44. Read it and you'll see what I mean. But its good none the less.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Started to read this on wednesday and its pretty good. A little provocative, especially the last three or four pages of ch.44. Read it and you'll see what I mean. But its good none the less.

Exactly. that's what I really love about this manga. How the author makes u hate so much the villain, and how epic it looks like when the protagonist do some ass whooping. Kinda similar to Natsu and Luffy. I'm kinda disappointed with the anime though.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    not really the women since shes being abused also, im feelin a pandora battle coming soon though, satalizer vs brothers girlfriend.
    Yup it's coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    Exactly. that's what I really love about this manga. How the author makes u hate so much the villain, and how epic it looks like when the protagonist do some ass whooping. Kinda similar to Natsu and Luffy. I'm kinda disappointed with the anime though.
    I was going to watch the anime but now am not so sure.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

that little brother needs his butt kicked seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    that little brother needs his butt kicked seriously.
    He seriously does need an ass whoopin. If Louis does anything to Kazuya, Satellizer is definitely going to kill him. I blame his mother for how he acts. The douche.

Yea that little brother, and his woman need some ass kickin.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

not really the women since shes being abused also, im feelin a pandora battle coming soon though, satalizer vs brothers girlfriend.

i meant how she acted towards satalizer before luis got to her.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?