Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Still, give it a try. It's uncensored... hehehe I just didn't like the part where their clothes magically appear around their body. You can see that in the first scene. If my memory serves me right, there's nothing like that in the manga. Probably, I was just expecting too much. Also a matter of opinion. I say, give it a try.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Question

@ Monte.Teacher. The real reason I haven't fully got into the series is that the last thing people mention is the

Spoiler!
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

@ SCArred Luffy...

Spoiler!

Question

Oh no I did start reading it long ago, until about chapter 35-38, (I forget which), where they were all basically just getting massacred by the enemies new abilities, and I started to see the 1st signs of
    Spoiler!
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

I think it's kinda unfair to base your conclusion on some spoilers you've "read." So for your sake and for everyone who can't wait for the English translation. I give you the Chinese raw spoilers from chapter 46 to chapter 66:

Enjoy all the pictures! hehehe... (Lucky Chinese people)
    Last edited by Monte.Teacher; 05-26-2011 at 04:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    I think it's kinda unfair to base your conclusion on some spoilers you've "read." So for your sake and for everyone who can't wait for the English translation. I give you the Chinese raw spoilers from chapter 46 to chapter 66:

Enjoy all the pictures! hehehe... (Lucky Chinese people)
    I'll wait till the english versions are out.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

CHAPTER 46

English version of Chapter 46 is out.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Oh man he got his butt kicked i hope he gets atleast 1 hit in. didn't realize the clean-groups were so far behind the series but ill wait also.

Spoiler!
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    ch 47 is out Freezing 47