Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

It says "Hang in there!!" in the word balloon.

To the Right: "To everyone who's a victim, It may be really bad, but please, don't you be defeated. Hang in there!"

-Akira Toriyama

I'm currently using the Red One as my Desktop Wallpaper.

Akira Toriyama. In times of distress he can still find a way to make everyone smile. A true gentlemen indeed.

Class act by Toriyama.

This whole situation is so saddening and I feel kind of helpless. I've seen it on the news daily, it's impossible to miss and it hurts to know such disasters have occurred with the loss of so many innocent lives.

Good to see Xiao check in earlier. Let's hope all members of Mangashare in Japan turn up ok as well, and for less deaths overall. Natural disasters are the worst because it's the Earth, not some person who orchestrated it just the world moving in its own way. Mangakas may be on my mind, but first and foremost Japan has to take care of its citizens and thankfully numerous countries are pitching in with the relief effort.

All we can do is hope for the best and help if we can. Hopefully things start to settle down soon. Kind of feels unfair to just keep on doing the same routine when such upheaval is happening across the world. I guess that's just how life is.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    Class act by Toriyama.

This whole situation is so saddening and I feel kind of helpless. I've seen it on the news daily, it's impossible to miss and it hurts to know such disasters have occurred with the loss of so many innocent lives.

Good to see Xiao check in earlier. Let's hope all members of Mangashare in Japan turn up ok as well, and for less deaths overall. Natural disasters are the worst because it's the Earth, not some person who orchestrated it just the world moving in its own way. Mangakas may be on my mind, but first and foremost Japan has to take care of its citizens and thankfully numerous countries are pitching in with the relief effort.

All we can do is hope for the best and help if we can. Hopefully things start to settle down soon. Kind of feels unfair to just keep on doing the same routine when such upheaval is happening across the world. I guess that's just how life is.
    How I felt when I first heard about it on Friday had to go to lifeguard course and the city and everyone weren't even fazed by it. At first was like dark cruel world I live in but then common sense kicked in. Not like we can really do much being on the other side of the world. A Tsunami hitting NYC would be largely devastating since 75% of it is below sea level.

Anyways this is a nice short story I found on AP forums that was originally from tumbler.
    Spoiler!

OH S**T that is just not good at all hope all members here and all people in general get out ok i will pray for all you guys to be safe this is just really really not good at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    FenixMarco...that's really a touching story you shared.

Just some news on the anime/manga front. A number of mangakas have been drawing to show their support. http://morningmanga.com/news/1199

Also, ANN has been updating the list of people who've checked in in the industry: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...in-after-quake

And a doujinshi is being created by a united team of mangakas (like GTO and Nodame) and ANN has that report as well: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-quake-charity
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

^ Yeah that fellow definitely has heart, man to do what he did.

Here's some pictures from the Japan Red Cross, helping out the survivors and the injured.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ifrc/se...49200890/show/

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110315/...pan_earthquake

A reactor fire went off today, They got it down but this honestly puts up more of a threat

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

Things keep getting worse.

It is officially now a LEVEL 6 Nuclear Emergency

Level 7 : Chernobyl
    Level 6 : Fukushima Daiichi
    Level 5 : Three Mile Island

http://justin.tv/rockinroosters16 Live coverage
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 03-16-2011 at 03:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    Things keep getting worse.

It is officially now a LEVEL 6 Nuclear Emergency

Level 7 : Chernobyl
    Level 6 : Fukushima Daiichi
    Level 5 : Three Mile Island

http://justin.tv/rockinroosters16 Live coverage
    for any one who wants to know here is the scale
    Last edited by cross777; 03-16-2011 at 03:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cross that spoiler pic is just from the BS American news trying scare it's viewers to get more viewers. The distance of that traveling isn't even considered harmful, let alone after few miles from the incident it just it dies out.

Nukes they used to detonated for experiments have higher consequences. Like the Tjar bomb.