Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Earthquake Moved Japan's Coast 8 Feet, Shifted Earth's Axis

The National Institute of Geophysics and Volcanology in Italy estimated the 8.9-magnitude quake shifted the planet on its axis by nearly 4 inches.

Japan (CNN) -- The powerful earthquake that unleashed a devastating tsunami Friday appears to have moved the main island of Japan by 8 feet (2.4 meters) and shifted the Earth on its axis.

More: http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktl...0,562572.story

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Hardcore O_o ,.. nothing more to say...

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post

The National Institute of Geophysics and Volcanology in Italy estimated the 8.9-magnitude quake shifted the planet on its axis by nearly 4 inches.

Japan (CNN) -- The powerful earthquake that unleashed a devastating tsunami Friday appears to have moved the main island of Japan by 8 feet (2.4 meters) and shifted the Earth on its axis.

Mother nature never see's to surprise us. So is like the whole Oceanic plate is pushing the East to the west? That why California is slowly pulling away from the US. Think I watched a movie exaggerating all this.

Anyways your link showed how this happen pretty well, I feel bad for all the boats that had no warning what so ever caught in the middle of the ocean when the Tsunami formed. It said waves at 15,000ft of water can go as fast as 475mph although they might be exaggerating that too.

Last edited by FenixMarco; 03-13-2011 at 12:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    None of if mentions the US giving any aid though, someones over patriotic.
    REALLY well .............
    http://video.foxnews.com/v/4582215/w...to-help-japan/

cuz the U.S. is on its way. in fact the military that was already there is already going in to action and ships and personnel are on there way to help any way they can.

also, since this is a manga cite. here you can look to see what mangakas have checked in via twitter
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...in-after-quake
    Last edited by cross777; 03-12-2011 at 11:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We were already in preparation for aiding the Japanese as soon as we got word of the earthquake.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    We were already in preparation for aiding the Japanese as soon as we got word of the earthquake.
    i know, i was just replying to the post that said they read nothing about it. but yeah i knew that but any way i did not say this B4 good to see your ok X.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post

Crazy shit ain't it.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Mother nature never see's to surprise us. So is like the whole Oceanic plate is pushing the East to the west? That why California is slowly pulling away from the US. Think I watched a movie exaggerating all this.
    Was it called 10.0 because in that movie California actually broke away from the United States completely.

Anyways your link showed how this happen pretty well, I feel bad for all the boats that had no warning what so ever caught in the middle of the ocean when the Tsunami formed. It said waves at 15,000ft of water can go as fast as 475mph although they might be exaggerating that too.
    Well the tsunami that hit Japan moved about 500 to 600 mph, that's what I heard.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Ah hell man... What do we do?

Better Watch Out! Obito's Coming To Get You!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    Ah hell man... What do we do?
    Die.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!