Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Really hope that boat of 100 people survives. They are going to need a few good survivor stories like that to help them get through thus tragedy. Never ever seen the damage that water was causing before
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    i absolutely hate stories like this, at least the death-rate isn't that high. im not that religious of a person but im definitely wishing everyone in their families involved in this recent earthquake/tsunami they're best.

praying for all the affected areas...hope casualties and injuries are kept at a minimum.

twitter.com/jedijuck

Got up this morning and heard the news. Hate to hear stories like this, just watching the water just wash over all over the farmlands like that just gave me chills. Hoping that the casualties and the injured are minimal and that the MS members who live in the affected areas are safe and we get to hear from them soon. Also that hoping that the people who live Hawaiian and the western coastline of the US will also be safe as well. Like POW said stay out of the beaches everyone and stay safe.

EDIT: More bad news just found out on NBC that there are at least 200 dead in the Northeastern section of Sendai, Japan. :( This just so sad.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 03-11-2011 at 02:14 PM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

3-11 will be remembered..What's worse is the emergency of the nuclear power plant as well:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42025882...s-asiapacific/
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

The world really is outrageous now. We have active members living there, (xiaoxiao and hwh316) I just hope they are all safe and to those of you that lives near Japan and have already alerted about the Tsunami, don't let your guards down. And let's hope that none of the manga artist are in bad condition right now.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

Shocking. I don't see much news now, not until I overheard someone speak about a tsunami.

For those who are worried about their favorite mangaka's at this trying time I do have an update for one them. Found out on Mangastream that Kubo tweeted and said he was ok but he had to walk two hours to get home. So if you know that one of your favorite mangakas have a twitter or facebook account you can go and check up on them.

At this point and time though mangas or there releases are the least of my concern but I do hope all mangakas, no specific one really, all of them and their families are safe and ok.

I can't stop looking at the footage and reading the reports that are coming in. It's definitely a sad day.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    D:....,

Bad stuff out their, actually dont know what to say the important stuff is already told, our German Anime tubes are stopping their work at 20.00 pm for 5 minutes to show their participation to the victims of the Earthquake/tsunami.

i just wake up and my roommate was like Japan was destroy I was like ... what?. I hope help arrives soon and not many people have died.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.