Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    It goes to show that we can never be too prepared. The videos were just mind boggling.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    The tsunami swept out to sea at least five people watching the waves from the US West Coast. Four people were later rescued from the water off the coast of Oregon, but one man is still missing off northern California. The tsunami shook loose boats in that were not moved in time and tore apart wooden docks in at least two California harbours.
    From BBC.

Why...were they watching the waves? Is this really the time to go sight-seeing? ><
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

^ Wow Americans are complete idiots. Not only those the west coast get ample time to prepare for the waves they stay there and watch it? The waves were only about 3 ft when they hit west coast though.

Quote Originally Posted by wwdotcom View Post
    @ FM The 6.6 just happened man. I quote this from Yahoo news.
    Wait so your saying after the 8.9 another earth quake hit japan? 6.6? Or are you talking about the one that hit New Zealand day or week ago?
    Switched to BBC news since the American media just talks about celebrities, saw the part about the power plant. None of if mentions the US giving any aid though, someones over patriotic.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    6.6 hit Japan but that's one of many. The aftershocks have been big and frequent.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

The worst has yet to come.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Wait so your saying after the 8.9 another earth quake hit japan? 6.6? Or are you talking about the one that hit New Zealand day or week ago?
    Switched to BBC news since the American media just talks about celebrities, saw the part about the power plant. None of if mentions the US giving any aid though, someones over patriotic.
    The 8.8 magnitude earthquake hit the Pacific Ocean nearby Northeastern Japan at around 2:46pm on March 11. The 6.6 magnitude earthquake is an aftershock which hits the Nortwestern part of Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    The worst has yet to come.
    I think Xiao is fine. Be safe there mate.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

I really truly hope that the Japanese people will be okay, and recover from this blow. All this has to happen in bad economic times when Countries that could help are struggling themselves.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

i realy hope for the japanice people to be ok
    i saw the news yesterdag and was realy shocked over what happend, its realy sad whats the natur can do.

i watched the news 1 or 2 hours ago and one of the nuck plans got a gass leak, gladly no rediaton and i hope there will be none

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar

When I saw those videos, I couldn't help but to think what would those waves do to people when they've just smashed those cars like paper boats. This is horrible.
    And by watching these videos and reading the news, I realized: we have modern technology, we can fly, go underwater, but in the end, it doesn't change a thing... nature is stronger...

Some news on the nuclear power plants:
    Earthquake Update: Nuclear Power Plants Fukushima Prefecture – 3 Nuclear Power Plants on one site. Automatically shut down when earth quake occurred. Emergency cooling system powered diesel generator failed. Alternative pump which can only last for 7 to 8 hours operating. ...Residences within 2Km of power plant are being evacuated. Still no signs of radiation leaks.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----