• |3| Average

8 29.63%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

2 7.41%
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto Naruto Chapter 531 : "Team Asuma, Together Again!"

Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 03-11-2011 at 01:15 AM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Ok, didn't see that coming. Mifune beating a man who even the Sannin had a hard time. Kinda dissapointed with Hanzou. He could have just conjure up a genjutsu or something while his lizard is attacking Mifune.

sig made by me

Great chapter!

Wanted to see more of Asuma vs Ino-Shika-Cho, next week probably...So Hanzou and Mifune fought before huh!? Interesting. Mifune winning was kind of predictable even though his opponent was Hanzou...And Pain was actually the one who killed Hanzou, always wondered who did Hanzou in.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Mifune is BeastMode!
    So it seems this is why samurai can hold their own against Ninja. The time it takes to start to form a seal is enough for them to slash with their iaijutsu and kill you.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Despite Hanzou being taken out prematurely that last panel of Mifune with the decisive slash was pure samurai glory. The whole fight didn't really sway me in any way but at least the plot isn't grounded to a halt against irrelevant ninja.

Now the showdown between Team 10 and Asuma in contrast has me very excited. It's tragic to have to see three characters we've seen grow up having to take on their mentor who still cares for them. It's going to be an awesome battle that's for sure.

Oh and wow a new popularity poll. Here I thought Kishi had given up on those but the results aren't very surprising. Top three makes sense, and I can't argue Naruto being #1. Glad to see Minato move his way on up to.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    lol at saukura being #12 she gets no love. I was also hoping for more asuma in this chapter tch. The chapter was okay but it fells like the is being awfully preachy lately and its kinda annoying.

i love jesus christ enochdickson's Avatar
    i dont like lagging chapters..

atleast why dont kishi put some intresting flashbacks instead of these ..

the last 4 chapters were kinda wierd in naruto..atleast some info's about second hokage and raikage where told atleast..
    *** love***
    Love yourself and others as much as u love urself
    *** enoch ***

Spoiler!

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Holy crap does Mifune have Sharingan or what.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Great chapter!

Wanted to see more of Asuma vs Ino-Shika-Cho, next week probably...So Hanzou and Mifune fought before huh!? Interesting. Mifune winning was kind of predictable even though his opponent was Hanzou...And Pain was actually the one who killed Hanzou, always wondered who did Hanzou in.
    Surprised you didn't know that it was like a said in a long dramatic conversation when Jareiya was investigating who was the leader of Akatuski. "Pain didn't stop at that though, after he killed Hanzoa, he slaughter all his family , every single person related to him. His entire blood line, along with any followers of Hanzou." Something like that .

Think they should had this chapter half Mifune vs Hanzoa and half Asuma, didn't like Hanzoa being taking out in one chapter but guess his plot is dealt with already. Question aren't the ETZ's suppose to be all hardcore now? Didn't Kabuto did that during the sevenswordmens ? So why are some of them speaking so freely or again just plot running along? OR was that just for Zabuza that complete crazyness he did.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 03-11-2011 at 05:36 AM.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Chapter was good, the fact that Hanzou had an Epic Collapse under the shadow of his own hype lowered things for me drastically.

On the upside, Mifune really ramped up my attention, taking him down and with no real effort, he was never in a tight spot the entire battle.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."