• |3| Average

8 29.63%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

2 7.41%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonSlayer View Post
    Guys ! There is a tsunami in japan !!! I hope creator of naruto isn't dead !!! I saw some tweets indicating that he is..
    Those are most likely trolling tweets. No need to worry, no mangaka, least the currently serialized big ones has died. The earthquake epicenter was at northeastern japan, most of the deaths were in remote towns. The Shieusha shounen jump studios are in tokyo, where most of the mangakas would be at unless they were on vacation, and tokyo itself wasn't affected by the Tsunami at all, their buildings had barely any damage since they're built to the highest code.

If you want more information check out this anime news network link which will be constantly updated, MangaStream tweeted.

Quote Originally Posted by MangaStream Tweet
    If you want to check on the status of a favorite mangaka, I recommend ANN's story which is up-to-date: http://bit.ly/dKzYyy
    I'm more worried about Ohana, the Naruto spoiler provider, hope she's okay.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Also not to keep beating on this Hanzou vs Sannin thing but I stumbled on this part from the anime which I think was cut from one of the fan subbed versions I watched.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

well im a bit late to the party but it was a good chapter and i really liked it. i am hoping shikamaru ends up fighting asuma alone, you know going a bit out of character and getting totally serious for a one on one fight with his former teacher. but i guess i will just have to wait an extra week to find out.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Also not to keep beating on this Hanzou vs Sannin thing but I stumbled on this part from the anime which I think was cut from one of the fan subbed versions I watched.

Fantastic, I never saw this version on the fansubbed I watched (Dattebayo, I think). That was great watching those three fight together. I didn't know that Orochimaru had his snake arms that far back. Whatever possesed the subbers to omit such a scene.

POW, do you remember what episode this fight was shown?
    Last edited by paulbee; 03-20-2011 at 05:53 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Fantastic, I never saw this version on the fansubbed I watched (Dattebayo, I think). That was great watching those three fight together. I didn't know that Orochimaru had his snake arms that far back. Whatever possesed the subbers to omit such a scene.

POW, do you remember what episode this fight was shown?
    I know; Naruto Shippuuden 127 - 128, BUT from Taka Fansub ofcourse: the double episode. Just Click on the link Paul..

http://www.animetake.com/naruto-shippuuden-episode-127/

.. You welcome.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...