7 25.93%
  • |3| Average

8 29.63%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

2 7.41%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    The flashback of Hanzou and Mifune's fight was my favorite part.

A close second would be when Asuma told his team that they grew up well.

hanzou is sleeping. however...

-knock knock.
    -who is this? says hanzou while opening the door.
    -remember me mothef+cker? says pain.
    -wha...????!!! screams hanzou.

a small shinra tensei 2 kicks and one cut after that..

-that's it?? says pain. it isnt fun.. go to hell.

shinra tensei!

then pain comes outside and plays with the whole village. shinra tensei for free xD

actually, after watching this chapter, if mifune dies i think i know who is the one that is going to kill him..
    -sasuke?he can..but i guess not.
    -naruto?he can.. but i guess not.
    -madara?maybe.
    -itachi?yeah.
    -nagato? obvious choice after watching this chapter.

still, that was just one cut, so the fight isnt over. but it "shows" hanzou's defeat, because he lost his hope.

but how it is going to be against nagato and itachi?maybe nagato is all f+cked, but he had tons of hope. well, he is dead because of that. and itachi had hope and can move pretty well. if nagato can move, who is going to stop him???? with itachi it is easier still i dont see anyone besides naruto or sasuke. (maybe rinnegan madara (with bothe eyes) and kabuto.)

yeah, if nagato can move then shits are about to go down O__o but it seems he is still crippled, luckily :<

Quote Originally Posted by Icho Tolot View Post

Let's see how they are going to seal/trap Hanzou, because just a slash is not going to stop him.

Its not the slash that will end him but his realization as to where he failed in his life the same way Sasori realized that his puppets would grant him immortality as a legacy rather than being an Edo tensei puppet himself.

Hanzou has just come to the self realization of where he failed in his life by giving up on improving himself to just surviving. This is what lead to his decline and is why he will dreturn to the after life.

The whole idea of course is that the Edo spirits most of them are shinobi which means most of them died in battle before they had realized their ambitions so they must put the past mistakes , regrets or come to the realizations of such errors so that they can move on and rest in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Team Kabuto is loosing hard and fast, how long before Madara decides to dispense with him? That should be interesting. What I am really wondering about is what plot tool does Kishimoto want to intrduce with this whole Kabuto diversion?
    Kishi is giving us fan service as well as introducing more of the history of the shinobi world by having all these characters he normally wouldn't have the time to introduce into the story. The story would have been too side tracked to have made all this characters part of the main story when they where alive. Just look at all the new Kages we have learned about as well as the history of the other villages. I think the other Kages will have flashbacks as well that give us a glimpse of the 1st Mizukage, 3rd Mizukage, 1st Tsuchikage & 1st Raikage.

I think Madara is waiting for some of these Edo zombies to be thinned out to weaken Kabuto's and the Shinobi alliance's hands.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Man i dont see why u people are complaining about the fights, these people were brought back from the DEAD i dont think there gonna be 100000% perfect anymore so hence why they die so fast

Not sure what the hell is going on with hanzo I'm hoping he regroups fast, really fast. Kishi so far has done a average job in this war far below his standard if you ask me barring the two cloud brothers. In fact the cloud characters are the only ones that are making this war intresting.

I know the sannin weren't as powerful during their fight against hanzo but surely Hanzo will show us why Jiraiya was surprised pain beat hanzo by himself considering jiraiya did very well against pain himself. Or maybe partly the reason Hanzo didn't compete well against pain is the same reason hes doing crap now. It would seem Hanzo has been mentally scared from the war in his country(rain) with the 5 ninija villages. His dream of making the ninja world one looks like hit him hard when he found out he wasn't strong enough to it alone and joining forces with danzo.

This would be very irrating if hanzo doesn't show us more before he gets sealed of something because this will be the last chance plot wise for kishi to show how strong hanzo was and how he fought. Hanzo is one of the few chacarters that were in the third hokages era it would be a shame if kishi doesn't do them justice.

We all know what shika-ino-choji can do the less we see of them the better in the next few chapters(sorry fans but hanzo right now is simply more important), kishi needs to show us what hanzo can do and its probably the only chance we're ever gonna see him action barring flashbacks and even flashbacks about hanzo wouldn't make sense to be shown after this encounter with Mufine after hanzo.

really disapointed so far, hanzo deserves better far better.

cool chapter...im glad they went to the hanzo fight, i could care less about asuma vs team asuma. i wanna see what dan can do too, and can we see the tsuichikage vs the other bad ass guy they introduced not too long ago. cant remember his name but i think he is the one who taught him. and where is sasuke right now???

twitter.com/jedijuck

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    Not sure what the hell is going on with hanzo I'm hoping he regroups fast, really fast. Kishi so far has done a average job in this war far below his standard if you ask me barring the two cloud brothers. In fact the cloud characters are the only ones that are making this war intresting.

I know the sannin weren't as powerful during their fight against hanzo but surely Hanzo will show us why Jiraiya was surprised pain beat hanzo by himself considering jiraiya did very well against pain himself. Or maybe partly the reason Hanzo didn't compete well against pain is the same reason hes doing crap now. It would seem Hanzo has been mentally scared from the war in his country(rain) with the 5 ninija villages. His dream of making the ninja world one looks like hit him hard when he found out he wasn't strong enough to it alone and joining forces with danzo.

This would be very irrating if hanzo doesn't show us more before he gets sealed of something because this will be the last chance plot wise for kishi to show how strong hanzo was and how he fought. Hanzo is one of the few chacarters that were in the third hokages era it would be a shame if kishi doesn't do them justice.

We all know what shika-ino-choji can do the less we see of them the better in the next few chapters(sorry fans but hanzo right now is simply more important), kishi needs to show us what hanzo can do and its probably the only chance we're ever gonna see him action barring flashbacks and even flashbacks about hanzo wouldn't make sense to be shown after this encounter with Mufine after hanzo.

really disapointed so far, hanzo deserves better far better.

Yup, my sentiments exactly.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Quote Originally Posted by jedijuck View Post
    cool chapter...im glad they went to the hanzo fight, i could care less about asuma vs team asuma. i wanna see what dan can do too, and can we see the tsuichikage vs the other bad ass guy they introduced not too long ago. cant remember his name but i think he is the one who taught him. and where is sasuke right now???
    LOL I couldnt agree more. Itll just be talk and maybe a kunai clash.

Hope Mifune starts doing some stuff like this. Notice how Himura Kenshin mind fucks his opponent (swear on my mothers grave that this is a real link)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpNuY...eature=related

I aint no Sasuke fanboy but I wouldnt mind seeing his EMS and what it can do.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Shikamaru is the only real draw with that fight, I'll agree with that. Seeing Choji and Ino assist with Asuma.....yeah, I'll pass.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."