• |3| Average

6 30.00%
  • |2| Bad

2 10.00%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post

also, fuck you Sushigawara. We don't care about you. Your name is too damn long, and probably filled with pretentious kanji.

Okay, enough ranting.
    You know he's just a manga character right? He can't hear you...Yeah, until next weeks chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post

But what says she cannot turn gay, having a relationship with Tatsuki? Seems actually kind of reasonable considering that Tatsuki seems to have no interest in men whatsoever, and this would give Tatsuki a bigger role than what she currently has.
    That's true..

I do really like the tension building up between the group. It would be nice to se a different group dynamic when no one trust no one, it would create for some interesting drama. I'm not arguing for some Sasuke traitor style, but if Orihime might go evil we will see where it leads.
    Me too! I would like to see it happen with Ichigo and Chad though (the best friends that they are).

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post

Fullbringers looked to be having another regular day at the office. I guess since they're all human they live normal day to day lives despite getting together for whatever they do. What exactly do they do anyway? Not surprisingly Tsuki and the rest have history, now it's important to see which part of their plan Tsuki had issues with. If I had to guess, it's willful loss of their powers which is something Tsukishima probably does not want to part with.
    What up Trill!

What do they do all day? Well we do kind of see what Kuugo does all day. The bartender dude is kind of self-explanatory. The other two, who knows. And Riruka probably just hells at people all day long.

I think your right, Tsukishima does want to be a part of giving up his powers either. I do still think there's more to the whole "we give you our powers to get your shingami powers back" thing.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

god, this was pissy. Tsukishima is Aizen, through and through. He teleports behind you, and then he stabs you, but did he or didn't he? And that face. Dear lord, I wish Kubo could invent another villain besides Aizen.

I had to stare at that stabbing panel for a good five minutes to figure out that the fuck was going on. I first raged thinking Kubo added MORE ATTENTION to her tits and she was directly stabbed. Then I saw her hair flying off and I was like: "Okay...that doesn't go there." Next, I thought of Momo and Aizen. Also, I thought about how Orihime never did anything in that scene. Then my boob started to hurt as I thought about a blade going through it and I clicked to the next page.

also, fuck you Sushigawara. We don't care about you. Your name is too damn long, and probably filled with pretentious kanji.

and lastly, Bleach characters continue to not tell the whole truth to each other, which worked so well in the past. :/ seriously, the last time Orihime was threatened but she didn't say jack shit, we wound up in Hueco Mundo picking sand out of our asses. Did she learn nothing?

Okay, enough ranting.
    Oh god, why! My spleen is in danger from all the laughing I've had to do at this post. BTW, more attention should ALWAYS be paid to the tits. They are often the most interesting thing about Orihime, after all. They were practically in 3-D in this chapter!!!

Chapter was interesting, though. Aizenlite finally showed his power, which clearly CAN cut (the hair) but does NOT cut certain things. I was thinking maybe he can control what people say, and made her say that he was her friend, but she clearly shows that she really believed it when she said it. Eager to find out more.

And for all the people rallying for the return of Aizen, please stop. We've had MORE than enough of Aizen for one Manga series, and I for one will be glad to never see him return. He showed us everything he had, and it was bested, so there's nothing more we need to see from him. I wish I cared more about the history between the rival swordbringers, but I don't. Maybe because I don't really care about these characters, as they have no history with our main protagonists and don't seem to tie into any of the ongoing story so far.

A guy with a sword who can move fast and mess with your senses, where have I seen that before ....hmmm

Claymore

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    Maybe he can absorb her powers. I thought that's what they said about Ichigo, that he could take other fullbrings or something. It would make sense if the ex-ally takes powers as well. Sylar v. Peter.
    But wouldn't That indicate that he was half shinigami/ half-human like Ichigo and not just a fullbringer. Thought they were the only ones who could take away their powers according to Ginjou?

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    We might be seeing Evil Inoue soon, and if it goes in the tradition of Evil Invisible Woman or Evil Phoenix, we might be getting a near unstoppable villain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    She would definitely make a great villain....Many might disagree with that though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Great Chapter.
    "That's weird. Why did I think for a second that he was my friend." I don't know Orihime maybe he might be...Tsukihime could be an ally (though he did cut down Ishida). I wonder what info we will get about Tsukihime from Ginjou about him. I still don't trust Ginjou though, he's hiding something.
    No I get it and it makes sense, actually. With Willow it was due to the slow corruption by dark magic. Actually makes sense if his sword that goes through but doesn't hurt "pierces" in a different way, possibly closer to an infection, or Soi Fon's ability.
    Don't trust either of them either. When people really wait until the last possible moment each time to tell you even a parcel of information, they're either crazy, paranoid, or those many sercets are massively incriminating.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    I wonder how badass Chad's powers are now if he considers Ichigo's current powers to be too weak for a serious fight. It's interesting how their roles have been reversed and how Chad is doing the same thing to Ichigo that Ichigo tried to do back in the days, cutting him out of the loop because his powers are too weak. They really are pretty much both the same.
    Technically Ichigo should be veritably powerless, with his shinigami powers gone and only a beginner's grasp on the fullbringer powers, and just having worn them out a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Im impressed that Tsuki was able to get behind Inoue before her shield went up and before she could notice, his shunpo could be on a whole new level, or maybe it was an illusion from the instant he released his fullbring? I hope not, kinda tired of illusions.

Im thinking his fullbring is an type that effects within a certain set of rules, like he has to cut you in order to rewrite your "story" or life and narrate where you go, what you think, how you act, etc. He seems to like books quite a bit and talking in a certain bookish frame of mind so im guessing its like that. Either way I think it was cool and sushigawara was funny too, He probably knows it doesn't just do physical damage to you but something much more soul damaging and despairing
    Mentioned last chapter, that he didn't draw speed or movement indication lines for him which either meant he moved that insanely fast or it was kind of closer to teleportation or instant movement. Or he was never where he was thought to be.

and lastly, Bleach characters continue to not tell the whole truth to each other, which worked so well in the past. :/ seriously, the last time Orihime was threatened but she didn't say jack shit, we wound up in Hueco Mundo picking sand out of our asses. Did she learn nothing?

Okay, enough ranting.
    Yeah, seems like in any story, characters don't learn that lying to your friends for any reason, no matter how smart or stupid, every time, ends badly!

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    BTW, more attention should ALWAYS be paid to the tits.
    +100 Points

H-E-L-L Y-E-A-H

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

boring chapter
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

His ability allows him to touch the domain of that which he wants and imprint his will upon it. He touched Inoue's heart with it to somehow get close to her to perhaps get close to Ichigo.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    His ability allows him to touch the domain of that which he wants and imprint his will upon it. He touched Inoue's heart with it to somehow get close to her to perhaps get close to Ichigo.
    Nice thought POW!

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

I doubt he wants to get close to Ichigo, the way things are his tormenting him because his taking out his friends and theirs nothing Ichigo can do about it.

Bleach has been dragging out so much lately D: And Orihime's being an idiot of "oh I can't tell anyone anything because I don't want to cause them any trouble" type of thing. I hope we get somewhere next chapter instead of those guys just sitting down again and explaining more stuff all over again... overall opinion of chapter: meh