5 25.00%
  • |3| Average

6 30.00%
  • |2| Bad

2 10.00%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Good chap. I'm glad Orihime at least tried to fight back. I think it's obvious that both this Tsukihime and Ginjou are not to be trusted but what's more intriguing is why Tsukihime leave Ginjous group. I admit, the chapters is a bit slow as usual but Kubo is really doing a good job building this story up. There's a lot of options to go to here.

sig made by me

Im impressed that Tsuki was able to get behind Inoue before her shield went up and before she could notice, his shunpo could be on a whole new level, or maybe it was an illusion from the instant he released his fullbring? I hope not, kinda tired of illusions.

Im thinking his fullbring is an type that effects within a certain set of rules, like he has to cut you in order to rewrite your "story" or life and narrate where you go, what you think, how you act, etc. He seems to like books quite a bit and talking in a certain bookish frame of mind so im guessing its like that. Either way I think it was cool and sushigawara was funny too, He probably knows it doesn't just do physical damage to you but something much more soul damaging and despairing
    A pie in the sky?

^ Ishida is fast(?faster than Ori), yet he said that the guy that got him(Tsukihime) moved before he could react.

It's not shunpo, it's a fullbring art that allows you to bend the floor and use it like a spring.

Anyway, the part "hime" in his name may be a sign of him being linked to Orihime.

I just saw chopped boob there.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ^ Ishida is fast(?faster than Ori), yet he said that the guy that got him(Tsukihime) moved before he could react.

It's not shunpo, it's a fullbring art that allows you to bend the floor and use it like a spring.

Anyway, the part "hime" in his name may be a sign of him being linked to Orihime.
    True its not a shinigami shunpo but it is a shunpo in general, its just a name for flash step or quick step.

But Orihime is just her first name so the hime thing is just a coincidence like calling someone John and Johnette.
    A pie in the sky?

Maybe he can absorb her powers. I thought that's what they said about Ichigo, that he could take other fullbrings or something. It would make sense if the ex-ally takes powers as well. Sylar v. Peter.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    I agree.

Jaiden, my thoughts go more to http://www.google.se/images?q=dark+w...w=1920&bih=889

The reason why I'm saying that is because Orihime and Willow fulfill(ed) somewhat similar character roles, being both very whimsical and providing comical relief and for a long time being considered quite useless in actual combat. The major difference is that Willow is smart while Orihime is not so smart (at least she has no interest in pursuing knowledge). Having Orihime going evil would be a very apparent and powerful transformation, much more than Jean ever was imo.
    I do agree with you that they both are kind of the same (You actually did forget to mention that willow was gay and Orihime is not but moving on). But what kind of event would turn Orihime evil? I was thinking if something happened bad to Ichigo but she's seen so many things happened to him I doubt that would be it. Then I thought what if something happen to Tatsuki? Being her best friend and all and the closes thing she has to a sister, she might go off the rails if something happens to know. If she did go crazy like Willow did Orihime just might erase everything out of existence.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

The whole Orihime situation is just as interesting as it is perplexing. If she felt like a blade pierced her but it didn't then Tsukishima's power is certainly different from anything else we've seen so far. Seeing as he is a Fullbringer it's only natural he brings something new to the table.

As far as Orihime turning evil, I'll admit that storyline has some potential. The main thing holding her back is her unwillingness to fight and general kindness to everyone around her. I do have to give her props this chap however, she was tactically thinking on how to handle Tsukishima and for her that is major improvement. She has all the tools to be an in universe calamity on the same levels as Phoenix and Willow. I guess red heads with cosmic amounts of reality breaking powers are in style.

In a way I can kind of see where Chad and Orihime are coming from with leaving Ichigo out of harms way, especially from Orihime's side where she doesn't know that Ichigo is working on regaining his powers. Like Squad said Chad is pulling an Ichigo, trying to brunt all of the burden himself without letting his friends get hurt. On the other hand Ichigo has every right to know despite his hero complex. It's a difficult situation.

Fullbringers looked to be having another regular day at the office. I guess since they're all human they live normal day to day lives despite getting together for whatever they do. What exactly do they do anyway? Not surprisingly Tsuki and the rest have history, now it's important to see which part of their plan Tsuki had issues with. If I had to guess, it's willful loss of their powers which is something Tsukishima probably does not want to part with.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    god, this was pissy. Tsukishima is Aizen, through and through. He teleports behind you, and then he stabs you, but did he or didn't he? And that face. Dear lord, I wish Kubo could invent another villain besides Aizen.

I had to stare at that stabbing panel for a good five minutes to figure out that the fuck was going on. I first raged thinking Kubo added MORE ATTENTION to her tits and she was directly stabbed. Then I saw her hair flying off and I was like: "Okay...that doesn't go there." Next, I thought of Momo and Aizen. Also, I thought about how Orihime never did anything in that scene. Then my boob started to hurt as I thought about a blade going through it and I clicked to the next page.

also, fuck you Sushigawara. We don't care about you. Your name is too damn long, and probably filled with pretentious kanji.

and lastly, Bleach characters continue to not tell the whole truth to each other, which worked so well in the past. :/ seriously, the last time Orihime was threatened but she didn't say jack shit, we wound up in Hueco Mundo picking sand out of our asses. Did she learn nothing?

Okay, enough ranting.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

The main thing holding her back is her unwillingness to fight and general kindness to everyone around her.
    Which is exactly why the transformation would be so powerful - because we cannot really imagine her as evil. Although unfortunately, I somehow have the feeling that this evil transformation has to come from sexual feelings, because unfortunately that's how women become evil in all Western art (madonna vs the whore dichotomy).
    I do agree with you that they both are kind of the same (You actually did forget to mention that willow was gay and Orihime is not but moving on)
    But what says she cannot turn gay, having a relationship with Tatsuki? Seems actually kind of reasonable considering that Tatsuki seems to have no interest in men whatsoever, and this would give Tatsuki a bigger role than what she currently has.

Since the Ichigo romance seems to have been dropped somewhat, at least for now, there must be some other tension going causing her madness. It is very reasonable something bad happening to her best friend could function as a catalyst, although I don't understand why this would be worse than having your potential lover die in front of your eyes. (I actually read some article briefly yesterday about the HTB-depictions in Buffy and that it fails to escape the heteronormative ideal in that gay or potential gay relationships must always end in tragedy, especially between women, but this is not the case with heterosexual ones, obviously).

In a way I can kind of see where Chad and Orihime are coming from with leaving Ichigo out of harms way, especially from Orihime's side where she doesn't know that Ichigo is working on regaining his powers. Like Squad said Chad is pulling an Ichigo, trying to brunt all of the burden himself without letting his friends get hurt. On the other hand Ichigo has every right to know despite his hero complex. It's a difficult situation.
    I do really like the tension building up between the group. It would be nice to se a different group dynamic when no one trust no one, it would create for some interesting drama. I'm not arguing for some Sasuke traitor style, but if Orihime might go evil we will see where it leads.

On a different note - if Tsukishima's power is that of narration (sounds better than mind control), maybe his ultimate goal would be to release Aizen? Aizen has to come back into the picture somehow. Then the question is why Tsukishima would want to do that, but this kind of got me going:
    She has all the tools to be an in universe calamity on the same levels as Phoenix and Willow
    Aizen's ultimate goal was/is to overthrow the soul king, and it was obvious that he could not do it even with the hogukyoku. Thus, he must seek some other kind of power to become the ultimate being. Maybe there is something more to Orihime's powers that we have yet to know of. Someone mentioned that she is still using only half of her hair pins, showing that there is a lot of unknown potential for her. That kind of character development would be much better than what we had during the HM arc, also.