• |3| Average

6 30.00%
  • |2| Bad

2 10.00%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach Bleach Chapter 440 : "Mute Friendship"

Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 03-10-2011 at 01:11 AM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Could his fullbring be a literal plot device.

This is strange. Ishida was cut physically, but not Inoue, is it because she is a fullbringer as well ?

Why did she call him a friend ? Was that the effect of his fullbring ?

Haruhi Suzumiya's Butler Xoraan14's Avatar
    Some sort of mind control? or memory alteration perhaps?
    Getting inside her head so she'd be able to manipulate Ichigo? Or was he just unable to cut her?

Member of:۞ The Empire ۞

seems like it might be some sort of mind control, but did anyone notice that Inoue's hair was cut. So how can his sword cut her hair but not cut through her chest.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Great Chapter.

"That's weird. Why did I think for a second that he was my friend." I don't know Orihime maybe he might be...Tsukihime could be an ally (though he did cut down Ishida). I wonder what info we will get about Tsukihime from Ginjou about him. I still don't trust Ginjou though, he's hiding something.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

I wonder how badass Chad's powers are now if he considers Ichigo's current powers to be too weak for a serious fight. It's interesting how their roles have been reversed and how Chad is doing the same thing to Ichigo that Ichigo tried to do back in the days, cutting him out of the loop because his powers are too weak. They really are pretty much both the same.

We might be seeing Evil Inoue soon, and if it goes in the tradition of Evil Invisible Woman or Evil Phoenix, we might be getting a near unstoppable villain.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    We might be seeing Evil Inoue soon, and if it goes in the tradition of Evil Invisible Woman or Evil Phoenix, we might be getting a near unstoppable villain.
    She would definitely make a great villain....Many might disagree with that though.

She might look like this: http://marvel.com/universe/Phoenix_(Jean_Grey)
    or this: http://comics.ign.com/top-100-villains/9.html

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    I agree.

And linking the proper chapter link:
    http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/50347159/1

Jaiden, my thoughts go more to http://www.google.se/images?q=dark+w...w=1920&bih=889

The reason why I'm saying that is because Orihime and Willow fulfill(ed) somewhat similar character roles, being both very whimsical and providing comical relief and for a long time being considered quite useless in actual combat. The major difference is that Willow is smart while Orihime is not so smart (at least she has no interest in pursuing knowledge). Having Orihime going evil would be a very apparent and powerful transformation, much more than Jean ever was imo.

And just to be a partybreaker... those troll tags are lame. <.<