• |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    NIce chapter

first i didn't expect a fight between hoodi and zoro
    first off all zoro can't win like this under water
    or he has to use some special attackts that repel the water creating a air gap so that he can breath once in a while.
    best chance is nami or the prince's coming to aid and deal with the water "problem"
    now that the mermaid princess came out
    she will explain to the people that the SH aren't the bad ones then VDD will appear
    luffy will take him .on the same time during all the noise
    i think we will see caribou i think he will try his luck and kidnapp the princces
    only to be stopped by a furious sanji

Even though I hate to get too ahead of this already brilliant chapter, but let's not forget the other Lts. of the NF. I have my own line up matchups for who vs who but of course that is way up ahead. Nevertheless, as Fenix mentioned above, I have a feeling Zoro and Hodi won't get to fight either. Sure a few shots of power and intimidation but nothing too serious I have to say...but who knows what is going down in teh near future.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Even though I hate to get too ahead of this already brilliant chapter, but let's not forget the other Lts. of the NF. I have my own line up matchups for who vs who but of course that is way up ahead. Nevertheless, as Fenix mentioned above, I have a feeling Zoro and Hodi won't get to fight either. Sure a few shots of power and intimidation but nothing too serious I have to say...but who knows what is going down in teh near future.
    well i hope they do fight that way we can get more depth in to zoros powers and his new skills and true we do have the other LT's but once brook and ussop get on land they should not be to much of a problem form them there. and soro was just bad a** in this chapter. and i was personally hoping that nami would just attack hodi right there but i hope we see he get serious and show her stuff in this battle.

and now that decken is going to show up i have a feeling that sanji might end up fighting him now. at least that what it looks like at this point i mean once decken starts him love me or die thing sanji chivalry will kick in and kick decken to a pulp. at least with the new developments that would be a good probable out come. then if that happens luffy and the princess just head of to the sea forest and sanji is deals with decken. at least thats my next guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ that's what will probably happen yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Xoraan14 View Post
    That cover for this chapter was nice... "Keeping Kuina up to date" with the newspaper on her grave and all.

and the end of the chapter was just hilarious
    "That would be completely impossible"
    *Out comes the princess*
    and the people shit bricks

Next chapter should be good though. Zoro VS Hodi underwater and what happens to Sanji
    @Cross-I have to agree...and ^ also I wonder if there are going to be little mini sections within the cover stories. At least to me the first few covers for the coverstory "Around the World" (or whatever) revolved around Luffy and characters he grew up or influenced. About four or five? covers for him and then the transition one of the little girl whom both Luffy and Zoro influenced led into the now cover story focus of Zoro...I wonder if that "pattern" will continue and what interesting characters each crew member's cover's will be....

It's amazing just how much more badass hodi can get without handcuffs. I'm going to injoy his underwater battle with zolo. Also, is Dekken going to land right in front of all those people? That may lighten their suspicion a bit.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

One Piece

If the water is flooding, is that only in the palace, or will that eventually flood all of FI?

Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    didnt thought that hodiĀ“s that badass
    Edit: Zorros attack looked like Mihawks in the War, the training has paid off^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    WOW! That is the quickest about-face of this entire manga! Hodi just went from being fodder to "Holy Shit End Boss" material!

This is going to be a VERY interesting test of Zoro's new strength. Not only has he been given a severe handicap in the same breath that his opponent was given a huge advantage, but said opponent hasn't even taken a single Energy Steroid yet. Not to mention that he just demonstrated that he does have the chops to back up the talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    @ sirxx Yup I was surprised with Hodi too, just when I thought I had it figured out.
    Hope that advantage lasts a decent amount of time. Was literally the best part about fights underwater. You defeat them in their home turf and they can say NOTHING. All that merman superiority stuff goes out the window.

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    Perhaps, but this was only his 1 sword-style :d
    And Mihawk went really all out on that one.
    & Mihawks uber hax sword might also have some effect.
    Yeah, perhaps Zolo didn't think Hodi could live after a full powered 1. Refuse to believe after 2 years all Zolo could do was possibly severely injure a fishman fodder. Still to use a sacrifice, Hodi definitely @ least respected it's power, even if he didn't fear it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Can anyone tell whether Nami's expression on page 5 is fear, or anger? I doubt it's fear, but it's hard to tell because of the sweat. And if it's anger, was it just at Brooke's comment making light of Arlong (who killed her mother), or the New Fishmen Pirates?

Either way, I'm interested in why she left without saying anything. It seems like she's realized something and went off to act on it. Strange.
    Thought it was either fear, or shock, maybe some intense flashbacks about Bellemere. Also highly curious where she went.

Lol SSJ Sanji! Someone needs to draw that.
    Already was. Remember his anger on TB when he found out about Nami being kidnapped and some1 taking his beloved peeping fruit. This will be SSJ2.

What about all the other members of the New Fishman Pirates? Brook might get to face Hyouzo than instead of Zoro. For some reason I think Zoro vs Hodi will get interrupt and Zoro finally fully healed gets another handicap...
    Would like to see that 1st part. Even though you're probably right, Really hope their fight does not get interrupted unless it's just to let the water out of the room. Otherwise, other than Jimbei, underwater, I see no other SH able to beat Hodi.
    Last edited by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z; 03-10-2011 at 04:22 PM.

I'll admit, it was a good chapter.

My favorite part though (the middle part):http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/67205412/7

One Piece is back this week and I see the OPtards are going crazy.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

What happened to Mansopp supposed to be brave and all..for the past couple of chapters he's been whiny as heck besides the mini fight...He's getting into a fret about every little thing while everyone else stays calm.

Nami is probably freaking the fuck out and having flashbacks about her youth after finding out who Hodi is...

Finally some Zoro bad assness once again...about god damned time.

I so hope Sanji looks at the Princess and bleeds out. I'm praying he gives in

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    ^ that's what will probably happen yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    @Cross-I have to agree...and ^ also I wonder if there are going to be little mini sections within the cover stories. At least to me the first few covers for the coverstory "Around the World" (or whatever) revolved around Luffy and characters he grew up or influenced. About four or five? covers for him and then the transition one of the little girl whom both Luffy and Zoro influenced led into the now cover story focus of Zoro...I wonder if that "pattern" will continue and what interesting characters each crew member's cover's will be....
    thanks i just hope we see the decken fight so we can all stop wondering about who is going to fight him. but i hope this time its sanjt that would make some sense. you know like i said the whole love me or die thing will not sit well with sanji that on top of decken shredding hachi make it even better.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    If the water is flooding, is that only in the palace, or will that eventually flood all of FI?
    no not all of FI because the palace has its own bubble and it might not even be the whole palace there might be places still sealed or something like that.

and i was wondering that maybe one of deckens crew or something may have broken off and fallowed him? idk just a thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]