• |3| Average

2 8.33%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

@Flare blitz
    Yeah forgot Zoro said one sword style. Well that move probably can only be perform as one sword style like lions song.

@ Blackriot
    Sanji might end up fighting with Decken now highly possibly not just because of his chivalry but Decken has 4 legs right? I know some what out there but it could happen, I predict Decken using some civilian hostages during his fight. Who ever it is. We might get to see some comedy between Sanji and Decken both having I'll intentions.

@ Hima you *$&&@$

Almost had me too, being a Usopp fan and all. Was about to go all out defending Usopp's Manliness.

It would be really interesting to see how strong/what abilities Decken has outside perfect accuracy. And the four legs is definitely an interesting concept if they are at all combat tactical. Sanji vs Decken??? Cross is going to be so upset I agreed with you Fenix and just said that lol

Am I the only one who thinks Oda is putting Luffy on the side lines in this battle,

Zoro has Hodi & Decken will have to face SSJ Sanji but who's there for Luffy? lol

As some of us are speculating, there is possibly a bigger player behind the FI fiasco. Numerous names have come up but one popular one is Big Mam. Just theorizing however.

Can anyone tell whether Nami's expression on page 5 is fear, or anger? I doubt it's fear, but it's hard to tell because of the sweat. And if it's anger, was it just at Brooke's comment making light of Arlong (who killed her mother), or the New Fishmen Pirates?

Either way, I'm interested in why she left without saying anything. It seems like she's realized something and went off to act on it. Strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    And for a prediction...does anyone think Sanji isn't going to break out into a nose bleed? I say this because it would be too expected at this point and also because of what he said on the last page about something (someone possibly) being behind Shira. I don't think he was referring to Megalo but instead Decken on his coral flying towards her, which I think Sanji once he finds out about/hears Decken talking about killing Shira he's going to go badass mode...all for the sake of mermaids!!!
    Awesome prediction! Gives the other member of the "Monster Trio" a worthy adversary, allows Luffy to sit out this arc (or at least these fights. Still keeping my fingers crossed on that one), and provides Sanji perfect motivation to tap into his new strength (defending mermaids).

its good to see the other straw hats not depending on luffy so much and i hope zoro really fights hodi to the end and not that they just exchange a few blows and luffy will have to come finish tings up(classic oda) but that he fights and beats him (which i highly doubt seeing how one piece goes already) but sanji vs deken will be very intristing indeed.

cant wait to see what part jimbei has to play in all of this

and i wonder where nami went all of a sudden ??? hmmmmmmm i sense flashbacks!!
    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE!!!
    doflamingo
    THE DREAMS OF MEN... NEVER END! AM I RIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    You seem to believe, that OP is some shit like Bleach and that the main guy will just pull something out of his ass and beat the enemy no matter who he is.And you're damn wrong in viewing it that way.

Nami was surprised, but she probably didn't feel fear over Hodi. The fear is that, Arlong's wicked ways are still being preached by some.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks Oda is putting Luffy on the side lines in this battle,

Zoro has Hodi & Decken will have to face SSJ Sanji but who's there for Luffy? lol
    Lol SSJ Sanji! Someone needs to draw that. Luffy getting benched for someone else maybe like some have mentioned.

What about all the other members of the New Fishman Pirates? Brook might get to face Hyouzo than instead of Zoro. For some reason I think Zoro vs Hodi will get interrupt and Zoro finally fully healed gets another handicap...

Haruhi Suzumiya's Butler Xoraan14's Avatar
    That cover for this chapter was nice... "Keeping Kuina up to date" with the newspaper on her grave and all.

and the end of the chapter was just hilarious
    "That would be completely impossible"
    *Out comes the princess*
    and the people shit bricks

Next chapter should be good though. Zoro VS Hodi underwater and what happens to Sanji

Member of:۞ The Empire ۞