• |3| Average

2 8.33%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

One Piece One Piece Chapter 617 : "The Shocking Incident at Coral Hill"

Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 03-10-2011 at 01:06 AM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Welcome back ONE PIECE! Oh Yeah! Zoro vs Hodi!
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

Curse you Roku so close. Quick everyone get your posts in before the thread closes as fast as the banks these days.

Volume 1 and Volume 61 Covers, Chapter 618 will have colored pages!

"Even the very lives of my soldiers!" lol

So Hodi not a Good guy gone bad, now he's starting to sound more of the conspirator Camie mentioned. He used the Neptune Army for his own gains. Guess with Usopps comment we know he easily tops Arlong along with his recent attacks.

More chaos happening on the island, because of the Mermaid kidnaps they think SH's doing it and now Luffy sneaking the Mermaid Princess isn't helping much.

We didn't get a explanation for the break yet either....*cracks knuckles* don't you just hate this troll.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 03-09-2011 at 05:11 PM.

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Lol expected a more cool attack from ussop and then a stink attack again Lol...., didnt thought that hodi´s that badass

Edit: Zorros attack looked like Mihawks in the War, the training has paid off^^
    Last edited by In your head!!!; 03-09-2011 at 04:59 PM.

WOW! That is the quickest about-face of this entire manga! Hodi just went from being fodder to "Holy Shit End Boss" material!

This is going to be a VERY interesting test of Zoro's new strength. Not only has he been given a severe handicap in the same breath that his opponent was given a huge advantage, but said opponent hasn't even taken a single Energy Steroid yet. Not to mention that he just demonstrated that he does have the chops to back up the talk.

And, in classic Oda style, the chapter even had time for a comedic note, as Luffy's Awesome Good Idea Plan for Adventure not only failed spectacularly, but did so at just the right moment to further implicate his crew! Go Luffy.

Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    Lol expected a more cool attack from ussop and then a stink attack again Lol...., didnt thought that hodi´s that badass
    It's good to see that while Usopp might have gotten inifinitely more badass, he still hasn't completely lost his own unique brand of combat.

@ in your head
    Yeah they look very similar, seems Zoro still has a while to go to be on Mihawks level.

Spoiler!

@ sirxx Yup I was surprised with Hodi too, just when I thought I had it figured out.

New thread, same rules.

I love how Zoro is composed with all the chaos happening. Now we get to see his power, fighting a fishman under water!
    Awesome timing Megalo!

sanji is as good as dead :s
    And ofc zoro vs FP under water as expected.
    Poor megalo lol

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Yeah they look very similar, seems Zoro still has a while to go to be on Mihawks level.
    Perhaps, but this was only his 1 sword-style :d
    And Mihawk went really all out on that one.
    & Mihawks uber hax sword might also have some effect.

I knew Megalo was going to puke Shira up sometime, but it couldn't have been a better one than it was lol

I just really like how Zoro is still only using ONE sword and still kicking a** and to Fenix, I think that is sort of why this new technique probably isn't and won't be that devastating (not that it couldn't be at some point). Afterall, Mihawk is a single sword user, boasting his strength to that particular style. Zoro on the otherhand, is a three sword style swordsman and thus that is where his strongest attacks come from. Not that his other techniques aren't strong, just Zoro is more devastating with Santoryu. Still, love the next attack : One sword-style: Disaster Harbor-Bird!!! Awesome.....

And for a prediction...does anyone think Sanji isn't going to break out into a nose bleed? I say this because it would be too expected at this point and also because of what he said on the last page about something (someone possibly) being behind Shira. I don't think he was referring to Megalo but instead Decken on his coral flying towards her, which I think Sanji once he finds out about/hears Decken talking about killing Shira he's going to go badass mode...all for the sake of mermaids!!!

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Is it just me or is Usopp crying on these 2 pages? You can see it better on the second page
    http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/67205412/9

Lets go Zoro lets go