Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bleach 440 Spoilers

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoilers Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
    • Do NOT post fake spoilers, if you already know they're fake.
    • Along with the spoiler, ALWAYS add the source of it with a link and also whether it's confirmed or not.
    • Put text spoilers in quote tags.
    • Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since theyre not accurate. You can post those translations in the Spoilers Discussion thread.

Spoiler Pics
    Credits: Spacecat@BA

Source: BA
    Credits: Spacecat

Orihime is pierced by Tsukishima's sword but apparently nothing happens, though maybe it did have some effect however yet we don't know what. Ichigo and Chad arrive but Orihime doesn't tell them what happened and just says she feels sick. Ichigo goes back to Kuugo to ask about what happened (Chad and Inoue are not saying anything but he is sure that something happened). He believes it is related to the guy that attacked Ishida. Kuugo tells him it was probably Tsukishima who is a fullbringer like them and used to be their friend. End.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Bleach 440 Spoiler Discussions

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Did he just stabbed Orihime through her boob? And what is up with that fake smile she has?
    Last edited by Jaiden; 03-09-2011 at 01:51 PM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Well, at least she does not get kidnapped again... For now.
    Last edited by daz bonez; 03-09-2011 at 02:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    Spoiler!

Ummm, this wasn't supposed to go here.

UPS..sorry..should i delete it....??????

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    UPS..sorry..should i delete it....??????
    yeah, because I already have it in where the spoilers are.

done..... thx for the warning.

OMFG, I knew this would happen. Orihime who was pregnant from Aizen just got an abortion from Tsukuyomi Longlegs paper cut sword. He only wanted to kill Aizen's offspring, he didn't really wanna hurt Orihime. I guess Longlegs is mad at Aizen for abandoning him to become an orphan. I feel bad for Orihime's unborn kid, maybe she can reverse his death.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

^LOL, what a great read to start the day off.

Quote Originally Posted by rokudaime sennin ™ View Post
    omfg, i knew this would happen. Orihime who was pregnant from aizen just got an abortion from tsukuyomi longlegs paper cut sword. He only wanted to kill aizen's offspring, he didn't really wanna hurt orihime. I guess longlegs is mad at aizen for abandoning him to become an orphan. I feel bad for orihime's unborn kid, maybe she can reverse his death.
    lmao!