One Piece Spoiler 617

One Piece One Piece 617 Spoilers

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoilers Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!
    Important notes:

* Along with the spoiler, add the source of it.
    * Put text spoilers in quote tags.
    * Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since they're not accurate. You can post those translations in the Spoilers Discussion thread.
    * We really appreciate spoiler pictures but please post them with spoiler tags to guarantee a easy overview for the thread.

Aohige_AP: Confirmed

T is here

Spoiler!

617 (english)
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Tunder Luffy; 03-09-2011 at 05:41 AM.
    Plz just ignore the bad english

One Piece Spoiler 617 Discussion

One Piece One Piece 617 Spoilers

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoilers Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:

* Along with the spoiler, add the source of it.
    * Put text spoilers in quote tags.
    * Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since they're not accurate. You can post those translations in the Spoilers Discussion thread.
    * We really appreciate spoiler pictures but please post them with spoiler tags to guarantee a easy overview for the thread.

As you may have noticed the spoiler is still in Japanese when there is a good confirmed translation out I'll try to update it as fast as possible
    Plz just ignore the bad english

Fuck another Jinbe -less chapter..... What the fuck is Luffy doing on Coral hill!! Should be at the Sea Forest!

Can't wait to see the Shark puke out the princess though lol.

Usopp fighting along side with Zoro +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Remember back in the days when he used to hinder Zoro like Enies Lobby.

Guess before I complain that spoiler is only half the chapter. I'll just wait for T to give the rest later or Ohara.

So 617 chapters into One Piece and we finally confirmation on Kuina's death. Kuina ain't Tashigi!

Source: Aohige_AP

Neptune: Gahh!!!
    Soilder: Please your majesty, stop!
    Hodi: What a foolish man you are, Neptune... What kind of king would be a shield for his men!?
    As I thought, you're not fit to be a king!!!

Minister: Your majesty!!! Damn you Hodi!!!!
    Usopp: How terrible, he's attacking those who can't fight back!!
    And his power is in a different league than that Arlong!!

Zoro: Ittou-ryu.... Yakkoudori!!
    Pics

Kaze@AP

Spoiler!

In case you can't view the above, try this one.. Same pics.

Spoiler!
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Fuck another Jinbe -less chapter..... What the fuck is Luffy doing on Coral hill!! Should be at the Sea Forest!

Can't wait to see the Shark puke out the princess though lol.

Usopp fighting along side with Zoro +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Remember back in the days when he used to hinder Zoro like Enies Lobby.

Guess before I complain that spoiler is only half the chapter. I'll just wait for T to give the rest later or Ohara.
    Was wondering the same thing. Thought they made a mistake in the names and really meant "meets up with Franky and Robin, and Den" Very confusing and disappointing to see they were right.

Come on, that EL thing was a good plan. You can't completely blame Usopp's inadequacies. It was just Kaku's ridiculous looking self that messed it up. Even I was cracking up when he 1st transformed.

Seems like that might be the whole chapter if the fights scenes get spread out a bit.
    Also seems like Nami will become the Sanji of this arc(in that she goes off and does something plain, which winds up later on saving every1), unless she's robbing FI treasury.
    Can't believe Hodi was strong enough to break the dome protecting FI. Disappointed if the Dome was seriously built that weak.
    Although it makes me wonder, might have been buit during the void century.
    Either that or Looks like he might have been hiding a great deal of strength

There is 1 thing that Oda seems to be heading towards. Seems like we'll get underwater battles(an advantage people from the sea would be fool not to take) which I prefer will really show the SH's growth and might answer/confuse with DF users and underwater fighting abilities.

Still something missing though.

Nami's definitely just looking for the treasury.

ALL THE CHAPTER PAGES

http://apforums.net/showpost.php?p=2...&postcount=245

Click the link! You know you wanna!

So like can we get a translator for this?
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 03-09-2011 at 03:37 PM.

i think nami is planning to something about the water
    zrro can't fight like that forever.
    and also looking for the treasury i guess