Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Haruhi Suzumiya's Butler Xoraan14's Avatar
    Fishman Island hasn't exactly been the greatest arc so far but comparing it to arcs like Alabasta or the Whitebeard/Marineford arc and the aftermath of that would leave a bad aftertaste in any readers mouth as they were clearly the defining arcs of OP(Well thats just my opinion there)

That being said I do find that lately I'm forcing myself to finish the chapter because it's just not as exciting as before.

I suppose all there is to do is wait it'll eventually get better... or so I hope

Member of:۞ The Empire ۞

lol you bin reading bleach ??? i need to try 4 times before i finished a chapter because i get bored midway true

I think it aint boring at all one piece it's just that's it predictable
    Plz just ignore the bad english

Haruhi Suzumiya's Butler Xoraan14's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunder Luffy View Post
    lol you bin reading bleach ??? i need to try 4 times before i finished a chapter because i get bored midway true

I think it aint boring at all one piece it's just that's it predictable
    Yeah I do read Bleach but I don't see what it has to do with One Piece. They're separate manga are they not?

And no wonder you don't get bored of re-reading things. You even repeat the same insult from dct21 earlier in this thread

Member of:۞ The Empire ۞

Quote Originally Posted by Xoraan14 View Post
    Yeah I do read Bleach but I don't see what it has to do with One Piece. They're separate manga are they not?

And no wonder you don't get bored of re-reading things. You even repeat the same insult from dct21 earlier in this thread
    Lol where did i repeat the same insult all i did was give my opinion of a manga that was really interesting gone boring i ment to make a compassing between 2 manga's that are very popular atm and had gone to less interesting if i had to say bleach went from 8 to 2 interesting and OP went from 9 to a 6
    Plz just ignore the bad english

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    Im findind it extremly hilarouis so far, especially zoro, sanjis noseblooding was a bit redundent though
    +1

???????
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

This thread is based on One Piece's recent lack luster arc/chapters according to Cal's thoughts, why the hell is Bleach being discussed? Nothing that Bleach those will have any affect on how bad or good One Piece gets from now. Bash it all you want but Kubo still racking up millions off it.

@ Xoraan14 I'm surprised you find Alabasta one of defining arcs, I figure most peeps would say water7/EL and marineford/war arc. Not to say Alabasta ain't good I enjoyed it although the anime dragged the sh*t out of it.

I'm pretty much gambling on the next chapter or 2 on everything I said so far lol.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    This thread is based on One Piece's recent lack luster arc/chapters according to Cal's thoughts, why the hell is Bleach being discussed? Nothing that Bleach those will have any affect on how bad or good One Piece gets from now. Bash it all you want but Kubo still racking up millions off it.

@ Xoraan14 I'm surprised you find Alabasta one of defining arcs, I figure most peeps would say water7/EL and marineford/war arc. Not to say Alabasta ain't good I enjoyed it although the anime dragged the sh*t out of it.

I'm pretty much gambling on the next chapter or 2 on everything I said so far lol.
    Fenix, you'd be surprised that I agree with you. Water7/Enies Lobby came about just as i was thinking of dropping OP and for me was the most exciting part of the saga so far.

I suppose after all the action over the last 200 chapters, the most recent have been slow by comparism. It'll pick up eventually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

I like this arc just perfectly fine. What's the point in showing the SHs beat fodder? ofc Oda wants to show us what they'r really made of.

Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    Fenix, you'd be surprised that I agree with you. Water7/Enies Lobby came about just as i was thinking of dropping OP and for me was the most exciting part of the saga so far.

I suppose after all the action over the last 200 chapters, the most recent have been slow by comparism. It'll pick up eventually.
    Yeah water7/Enies lobby definitely up there, although for me Marineford was the most exciting. Was one hell of a arc with just Luffy, I read it like 10 times. Although I never consider of dropping One Piece that late into it, probably only did when I first picked it up but the comedy kept me going as well everyone else hyping it up saying it's the best blah blah.

Yeah we're just in the cooldown phase, having our withdrawal from all action that happen last 200 chapters. Seeing the top players fight amongst each other pretty much makes everyone new insignificant towards the Sh's. Like you said it'll pick up eventually if not this arc without a doubt the New World.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 03-09-2011 at 05:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    yes cal its just you and nice seeing you by the way your like never around any more
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    I wonder who's fault that is?
    Lololol, yeah, I haven't had much time for things like these as of late, but We are back in some order, at least momentarily. And it's not Cross777's fault, I've seen much worse both here and in other places on the internet.

That being said I do find that lately I'm forcing myself to finish the chapter because it's just not as exciting as before.
    This is almost exactly how I feel.
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

"Truth"
    Spoiler!