Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    good chapter..it backs and forth between character and what`s happening...and no surprise nobody dies....Elfman surviving is confusing though.

Meldy sounded like a cyborg....

idk how this s-class exam will make mages like cana and natsu become s-class...maybe it`s just another DEM.

Cana action is stupid though...

hope laxus will come next..

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

I agree...I was surprised elfman was able to walk off the field with ever in his arms...When i saw that i was wondering "didn't a tower just go up and explode up in his ***?!"

Seeing capricorn face one of the 7 kins would be a good match..

Quote Originally Posted by MyZTiK View Post
    I agree...I was surprised elfman was able to walk off the field with ever in his arms...When i saw that i was wondering "didn't a tower just go up and explode up in his ***?!"

true that would be a good way to see Capricorns full power. and i was not really surprised because elfman is a MMMAAANNN. LOL
    i said the chapter were the tower went up that elfman would pull something out and he did. i am happy with how elfman made it out still able to stand. but i was hoping that wendy would have moved makorov to base camp by now and that she would be able to heal gajeel and mira by now but maybe in a few chapters.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    uh oh, Lucy about to get raped
    Damn dude you beat me to it.

Natsu is gonna go apeshit on Ultear. Zeref is gonna join FT and Cana can go die.

Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post
    Damn dude you beat me to it.

Natsu is gonna go apeshit on Ultear. Zeref is gonna join FT and Cana can go die.
    He sure is but might go a little easier on her because she's a girl....Actually my friend on MS had a more funnier comment. Check it out here.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Decidedly Undecided
    Damn, Ultear's kinda psycho, ne?

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Was that Grey (cover page)?
    Yeah, he looked, somewhat different.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Yo I think its something more for Cana than just being a S class mage, she failed like 3 or 5 times right? Might had been looking for something, maybe she really is going to betray FT. It makes no sense to knock out Lucy just to find the grave since Lucy is her partner. Really liking how Cana being brought up right now. I also think Gray secretly followed Cana too he's a lot smarter than Natsu. Natsu was hella funny with the cross dresser remark.

So this chapter was the friendship message one,good that's over with. Seems the big fat guy going be the 7 kin who turns to the good side? It's obvious Lucy ain't dying, probably turn into some comical situation.
    I love the fan service in this manga...every chapter, there is subtle fan service..but not this week...not subtle at all. Cana groping Lucy lmfaoo.
    While it was great and all, everything Cana did this chapter was out of character. When they were facing the giant walking castle, she was the 1 talking about teamwork. And she might be a sexual angry drunk, but she's not drunk right now? Think it's possible either she's a traitor or she's being controlled. More likely the controlled thing.

Interesting that Ultear is the leader.
    Guess psycho power wins over intelligence in GH.
    Also interesting that so far her abilities don't really seem like an attack, but more like moving some1 to a bad possible future.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm

I think one of the reasons Capricorn was so strong is because he was being controlled by that dude. He is probably about the same as Loki in terms of strength.

Poor Juvia, when will we get a Gray and Juvia team? They would work really well together.

After this arc I wouldnt mind FT breaking Gerard out. He could join FT and go on missions with Erza. That would be epic. I prefer just Lucy, Natsu, Gray and of course Happy in the team.

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Also interesting that so far her abilities don't really seem like an attack, but more like moving some1 to a bad possible future.
    I still see Ultear as intelligent, almost all of her dialogue is nothing but things having us guessing. Not so much now obviously she's out in the open.

Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post
    I think one of the reasons Capricorn was so strong is because he was being controlled by that dude. He is probably about the same as Loki in terms of strength.

Poor Juvia, when will we get a Gray and Juvia team? They would work really well together.

After this arc I wouldnt mind FT breaking Gerard out. He could join FT and go on missions with Erza. That would be epic. I prefer just Lucy, Natsu, Gray and of course Happy in the team.
    Gray and Juvia would work really well together if Juvia could control her urges, she wants to work something else.

As for the team, I see it as random thing, like anyone can just join up. Nothing definite.

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    While it was great and all, everything Cana did this chapter was out of character. When they were facing the giant walking castle, she was the 1 talking about teamwork. And she might be a sexual angry drunk, but she's not drunk right now? Think it's possible either she's a traitor or she's being controlled. More likely the controlled thing.

She just probably did that to make Gray uneasy and be more willing to split with them coz she needs to talk with Lucy.

As I said last chap, Cana could be joining GH. She feels that she is not worthy of being in FT anymore. Doubting yourself will make your heart weak and can be easily be influenced.

sig made by me